Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
LOVEE THE CAPS CECI! THANKS FOR SHARING!

:( NO NO BABY ;( EHHE BUT IT WAS GOOD ANYWAISE.
A BABY WOULD HAVE BEEN A PLUS TOO THOUGH.HAHA

JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY MV THAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH LIKE 2 WEEKS NOW! AHAHA
ENJOYYY

WONG WIAN HUA JAI FIGHTS!

It was super cute ! You captured all the good moments!! :lol: Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to watch it!!

I'm gonna miss this lakorn and couple!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Yep! I give this lakorn 5 stars for sure! I haven't seen a cute drama like this in a long time! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOO! IT REALLY HAS BEEN A GREAT RUN! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK! ^_^

I was laughing my ass off during the part where Bow's dad took out his gun and started shooting at Thot! Thot's scared face was PRICELESS! :lol: I love Bow's dad. I think Bow's dad and Thot are actually alike in many ways. Anyways, it was HILARIOUS! Chai's idea of being nice and bowing didn't go so well. haha. Chai and Thot are funny together. Especially running off so fast to the car too. :p

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Choo, thanks for the link to episode 16! :kiss: Gah, this episode couldn't be any cuter!! Wier and Pinky are so natural with one another. They seriously became Thot and Bow for me! I was seriously grinning from ear to ear during their interactions. When Thot was complaining how his cheeks became slimmer because he couldn't eat due to missing Bow, his expression was tooooooooo cute!! I swear the way Pinky cupped Wier's cheeks as she examined his cheeks was so damn intimate and real! :wub: Though this drama had some inconsistencies, the acting along with Pinky and Wier's chemistry more than made it up for me. They are just so natural and endearing! I've yet to seen a Thai couple tandem with their chemistry. There were no awkwardness in any of their interactions be it when they're angry or lovey dovey. I totally believe they were in Thot and Bow and so in love. I'm so sad that it was only 16 episode. They could have made in longer. So many venues they could've explore. For instance, the baby making business between Bow and Thot. :drool: I seriously feel sad that I won't have this lakorn to look forward to each week anymore. Pinky and Wier deserves another lakorn together. Just too much chemistry between these two!

cecilia

Staff member
OH WOW! YOU'RE RAINYYONME?! WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! LOL! I JUST POSTED UP YOUR MV TOO! I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY! IT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY! YOU'RE GREAT! :)

No baby has really disappointed me. They better get pair up soon again and this time, Weir and Pinky BETTER have a baby! Make it BABIES! More than one is good! LOL. Dang, I really wanted them to have a baby though. :angry:
i'm with you on this 200% at least on this one, we'll have a chance of them getting pregnant on their next lakorn together.
Just look at ATEAM, we got no one baby but TWO BABIES !!!! :clap:

i'll come back to post more of today favorite scenes..

as for now, I LOVE YOUR MV CHONG!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hahaha...lol..I was sooo laughing my butt off when he told her that he's willing to let her do anything go him, she can kidnap him, or rape him, like he did to her, and then forcing himself to her...lol...hilarious... :lol:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...lol..I was sooo laughing my butt off when he told her that he's willing to let her do anything go him, she can kidnap him, or rape him, like he did to her, and then forcing himself to her...lol...hilarious... :lol:
I love that part too! Thot was only too willing to let Bow take advantage of him. First time seeing a victim willing to be taken advantage of. :lol: I also love the part when Thot was pouting about his cheeks being slimmer and Bow agreeing the way they kept calling each other "Tee Ruk" was so cheesy and down right nauseating that Kare and Chai had to leave. LMAO!

teddyada

sarNie Egg
What a Perfect lakorn. I Love Pinky & Weir 4EVER!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo SAD that it ended :lmao: :lmao: I Miss them sooooo MUCH already!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: ( Pinky & Weir need to come back again )

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

I love that part too! Thot was only too willing to let Bow take advantage of him. First time seeing a victim willing to be taken advantage of. :lol: I also love the part when Thot was pouting about his cheeks being slimmer and Bow agreeing the way they kept calling each other "Tee Ruk" was so cheesy and down right nauseating that Kare and Chai had to leave. LMAO!

:lol: Really Since i don't understand thai much i didn't catch that part. was it when she dragged him through the grape vines?

Todays episode was super cute!! Damn i wanted to see a real kiss and not just from a angle! I was disappointed in that but over all it was cute and we got to see them together!! I love the pool part she was all loving! HE was so cute pouting i thought that he said his mouth hurts and wants her to kiss it to make it all better! :lol:

I think the situation with baitong was short, he didn't even yell at her for killing his sister! I'm glad that he told her straight to her face that Bow is his wife and he never thought of marrying her because he never loved her! Classic! I loved it!! :p

I hope to see these two again!! They got the chemistry!! And i'm sure it'll be a hit!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I've seen most of the caps at lyn's blog, man, I'm itching to go back home and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: there were definitely many sweet, romantic and cute caps (though no baby.... <_< ). can't believe it's over...

cikna

sarNie Adult
awe. the caps at pantip is so cute :wub:
i'll come back to watch the whole thing at the end of school today!

here's one for the drooler fans of the couple :wub:

Credit: pantip. i LOVE IT !!

so cute with this BEAU WINE :wub:

So cute :wub:
it's very french like. correct me if i'm wrong, isn't the word beau means beautiful or boyfriend/girlfriend?

Baithong should have died! Jail is not good enough. Well, if she's in jail for life then that's okay. She better not just be there for like 20yrs! I prefer her dead though. ;)
I've suspected from the very beginning, she will get punishment NOT as much as the pain she has cause others.. <_<

he did?? hillarious! :loool: . i'm not really sure what to call him; insane or passionate! :huh:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: Really Since i don't understand thai much i didn't catch that part. was it when she dragged him through the grape vines?

Todays episode was super cute!! Damn i wanted to see a real kiss and not just from a angle! I was disappointed in that but over all it was cute and we got to see them together!! I love the pool part she was all loving! HE was so cute pouting i thought that he said his mouth hurts and wants her to kiss it to make it all better! :lol:

I think the situation with baitong was short, he didn't even yell at her for killing his sister! I'm glad that he told her straight to her face that Bow is his wife and he never thought of marrying her because he never loved her! Classic! I loved it!! :p

I hope to see these two again!! They got the chemistry!! And i'm sure it'll be a hit!!!
I know what you mean about showing the kisses from the angle as well. Like in the willing scene in the cave! Oh wells, I take comfort in knowing that they really locked lips. The pick on my desktop proves it so. :lol: But I love the kiss on the forehead and hand Thot gave Bow when she first woke up. It was beyond sweet! You get to see a glimpse of how much Bow loves Thot here as well. It was so sweet when she told him how dark it was in the coffin she couldn't even see her own hands but she could remember everything about his face. His eyebrows, his nose, his mouth and how she caressed the features as she's saying that to Thot. :wub: I love the tight hug too. They were so emotional!! Bow had tears and Thot was on the verge of tears. Gah, I love these two!!! As for Bai Thong scene, I know she should suffer more but since it was the last episode I was super happy that there weren't that many scenes with her. I had enough of her crazy bum to last me a while! She took too much sweet time away from Bow and Thot already.

Btw, the swimming pool scene was when Thot suggested Bow take advantage of him. lol. He was so adorable as he pouted about how much he suffered from not sleeping and eating because of thinking of Bow. I really cracked up when Bow agreed that his cheeks were slimmer. lol. They're still chubbier and cute as ever! LMAO.

Cikna, you can say that Thot is insanely passionate about his Tee Ruk. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, for westerner, beau is defined that way. But b/c this is a name of his wine for Bow, it's actually the Thai way of writing BOW/BEAU, just like the singer, BEAU SUNITA :p

I came back to share my list of favorite scene from today episode.

I love it when he call her Teeruk nonstop, even when the cops was there at the coffin scene, he still yelled out her name as Teeruk. VERY MAN like Kare said later in the episode.

I love how he kiss on her hand multiple times when he brought her back home. His giddy confession once again got to me. Can't believe they kiss again. (teed, does that mean, there's a total of 6 kisses?) --

The father in law encounter served him right for lying in the first place. Chai was so funny when Tor ask him that will the plan of bringing flower to Bow, works for his father in law. Chai told him that he need to look and learn from a player person like him. All he have to do is bow and admit his fault in front of his father in law, it'll push his father in law's anger away to actually forgive him. LOL .. I tell you, Chai and Kare are cute together b/c of their comical moments. what's funny is that it turn out opposite of what he said.

So cute of him to text her asking her if she missed him like he missed her. She didn't reply back and then he say, it's okay, man like me, i can call my wife first LOl .. so corny cute. I also love how he sneaks around to see his Teeruk. So romantic of him to ask her 'Teeruk, how many days, how many months, how many years do you need time to think about us LOl' -- he jump so far ahead of schedule, he's afraid that he wont' get to hold his wifey anymore b/c of his father in law. So irony of him to retaliate her back by telling her that he'll do anything to please her, even allow her to kidnap him, rape or do the things that he did to her in the past to him LOl .. Now he want role play. I thought it was cute in JLR with Soriya taking advantage of Harit in the end, Bow and Tor are just as cute with this suggestion. It also very funny of him to lean forward with that raise brows look as if he's waiting for her to take this suggestion in consideration. (if he is p'rai, i would say, PERVERT!) lol

It's so funny when Tor show up at the family gathering to celebrate the start of Bow's new life. Love how he slowly emerge from behind kare and chai with s basket filled with wines from his ranch as a gift. He looks so afraid of his father in law. So cute when the father ask him who invite him over b/c this is for family members and he's not part of it. The look and reaction from both Kare and Chai are so funny b/c either one of them was quite scare to admit that they're the one who has invited Tor.

I thought it was so cute of Tor to use words to play around with Bow to make her feel bad and perhaps she'll come back to live with him at the ranch. I love it when she cupped his face and he said 'I can't sleep or eat, look at how stress and slim my face is." TOO adorable! I also love their mushy love talks and attitude which got to Chai and Kare as well. Very cute of Chai to turn around and start calling Kare, TEERUK, as they left the area to the lovebirds.

Bow's so smart with her plan to get back at Tor too.. I love when he took her finger and noticed that the ring is gone. He looks worry as he start to panic and ask her where the ring is -- Bow then lied that the other day, she swim in the pool, it could have lost there. I must say, i love how WEIR portray this cheesy TOR movement. His respond is more romantic, 'Teeruk, the ring symbolize our love, no matter what happen, whether it be death, i must find it. After awhile, Bow starts to worry and ask him to be careful. He just have to tip his head out and yell out 'TEE RUK, dont' worry, just like not losing to love, i won't loose to this as well. I'm a good swimmer" <-- SO CHEESY! She sure play her role well by telling him that the ring could has been lost anywhere in the backyard since she has done one too many things after swimming yesterday. Lol

After the swim search, he came out of the pool and let Bow playful help him dry his hair. What a scene to see such adorable and cute pouting face like his. He's like a puppy, waiting to receive love from his owner. The stare talk was even more cute too when he say 'i just want to look at my love. If you were to be gone in my life, i can't live on. Can we go back and live at our ranch. LOL .. he grab her hand and say that from now on, he will not let go of her. >=== so cute with them pouting looks.

MUAHAHA, Pong just have to come in the right moment. Just like Tor said earlier in the episode, if there's an golden globe award, i'll give it to him for helping and enacting this with Bow to test our mood swing man. Love the look he gave both of them when he noticed the flower boquet Pong brought to tease Bow. Love how he just turn around and comment without waiting for his wife to respond to Pong. He look so annoyed and worried as he turn around to ask Bow 'TEERUK, you're going to leave me all wet like this. Aren't you afraid i'm going to get sick." LOl === > Look at how desperately he is seeking for her attention.

I feel so sad when she lied to him that this could be the last time she do something to him. The face sink down as he can't believe he actually hearing things right. LOl .. So funny how he have to question her once more 'Are you only kidding me?'Bow replied back 'i think it's best if we become friend'

Poor Tor, he face litteraly went from smily to sad as if he's about to tear up. So cute as he starts to panic, shakes and say 'TEERUK, are you loosing your sense, we're HUSBAND AND WIFE! we're not friend.

Awe, i feel bad for him as she bring up their past and how they're not meant to be with all these differences they have encounter in their life. Looking at his face, i feel so sorry, I wanna cry for him :( I feel so weak as i think that the plan is going a bit too far. I'm aching for him because of her words. I can see why he felt that it's better to let her go to study oversea with Little Wine and Pong. Sad that he even concluded that his sister will be happy in heaven, knowing that little wine step mom is Bow. Feel bad for him but man, i just want to jump in and hit him hard on the head. How can he give up just like that. He fought for her since day one, why give up so easily but i can understand why he make this decision to let go of her b/c like she said, all he brought to her was tears and dishonesty, and loads of pain. So it is right for him as her husband to let her be free with the man who he thinks she still love. Poor Bow, i would be very upset too if my husband could easily give me up to another man without fighting for reasoning me much. Good that this happen so now she know what she want to do next. His confession of love for her is so touching as he say 'he'll love her forever' *awe, i would have forgive him and run to his side now -- i'm so weak when it come to sweet sexy man with their romantic confession love)

I love how he's out in the grapevine, reminiscence of the time when he first brought Bow to stay with him. It show that he missed her LOTS. He remember the sad time he have to force her to do things for his own benefit too. How touching sad! A part of me also feel happy that he's going through this trauma alone to make him realize that he should have trust and treasure her when he have the chance to do so. Now it is too late and he have to face it by letting her go even if it torturing him badly!

I feel his happiness too when he heard from N'Taew that Bow's family has arrived. His face seem to light up and cheerful that his love is here. Too bad, he snap out of it and say that it's impossible as Bow is now oversea and that he should just move on. Poor guy, he really miss her. Chateau de Beau is such a cute name for a wine. For sure, he won't forget this woman for the rest of his life as there's wine there to remind him everyday of how he has lost her. Love the way he describe the scent of the wine. I just feel bad for him as when he finally did something right, he lost the love of his life.

I thought it was such a great plan to have Bow show up as a surprise as he proudly announce his new brand of product. I love how she say she's arresting him for using her name without her consent. As a punishment, she'll turn him in to the police. LOL

As they walk out toward the grapevine, Tor then say that he'll report her as well for sneaking and holding a place in his heart :wub: HOW ROMANTIC and SWEET of him. I'm literally melt on these sweet words of his.

The ending part of him hugging her from behind is so cute as he profoundly confess his love for her that he missed her so much, it almost make him go crazy. The smile on her face just seem to get brighter as she turn around and tell him that it served him right for shoving his own wife to another man for playing nice out of nowhere. The look on Tor's face was hilarious as he realized, all of these are just a plan she set up to test his love. LOl .. so sweet of him to retaliated and say 'women are strange and hard to please. I don't understand why they're not happy when man finally turn good and decent. I'll be bad for you then!' -- REMIND me of JONE PLONG JAI with Donut and Num as he said this to her before he rawr her. Cute strange but woman does love them BAD BOY!

Overall, I love this episode as it has over 1 hour filled of HAPPINESS moment! I spent my evening here, sitting and blushing in front of a computer as i continue to watch their sweet moment together with all these cheesy love lines. It seem a bit rush but i'm also satisfy as to how everything come to an end. Although i got no baby at the end for them, i'm satisfy that he's changing himself to better please his wife and that for this life time, he only love her, there will be no any other BAITONG 2, 3, ETC. FOR SURE, I'm going to miss their onscreen chemistry. I hope that i'll get to see ch7 bring them back together for another project and hopefully at this time, they'll end up having a child together. 3rd time will always be the charm and let's hope there will be a third time for Weir/Pinky as i know BOW/TOR are MEANT TO BE with each other despite their differences.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I think you said everything i wasnted to say!

I'm going to miss this couple. I'm glad that it ended on that good note! I hope that they will bring them back together again next year!. I also hope they give us a baby too!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh*

So much good things to say...where do I start? Ah...Thot's goofyness/silliness makes me adore him so much. He got me blushing on so many scenes. I'm sure gonna miss these two.

One of my favorite scenes was when he was kissing her hand multiple times. He kissed her hand like it was so precious to him. His facial expression...can't even describe it in words.

I was rolling on the floor when he said that she could do whatever she wants to him...kidnap him, rape him like he raped her and then made her act like she was raping him...HILARIOUS! He's such a dork.

The ending scene where they were chasing each other is toooooo cute!! I'm satisfied even though there was no baby.