Wong Wian Hua Jai [Revolving Hearts]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Ask Maya what you can help, nina. Right now, I'm running out of ideas. She might have some good suggestions.

Maya, I checked your PM. I have to download a software to convert .wps file. But it's working now. I'm almost done with 3.4.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Linda, have you done or started on Ep. 6 yet?
I should be done with Ep.5 today for sure, and Ep.7 is coming out tomorrow... I wanted to get everything done as soon as possible so we can have time to go back and translate WNK.
So let me know soon okay.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thnx! It should be done by either Thursday or Friday. Ill give you guys the heads up:]
Oh if you haven't started yet, don't worry about it. We need Ep.6 fast, or atleast by Wednesday night, so if you didn't do it yet, then it's alright, I'll do it.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Oh.
Sorry. I jux havnt watched this lakorn yet so i dnt noe wat channel it was from. Umm.. although last night i did start Ep. 6 pt. 1.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If you are done with EP.6.1 then you can send me the translation, and I'll finish up the rest. If you like you can go ahead and translate Ep.7 so that way you can have it done for Thursday or Friday.
OK??? ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks, guys. We'll so behind with the episodes right now. And I'm trying to catch up to it. That's why, I need the translation really fast.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
Here Maya:
Teres two parts with the names "Dude." I dnt noe wats their name. Sorry.

Baithong: What do you think you’re doing? You don’t have to be responsible for it. I’m not going to get marry with anyone.
Baithong’s Dad: Baithong! Baithong! Why are you acting so embarrassing?
Baithong: How? I don’t see how it’s embarrassing at all? I’m not going to get marry with a guy like this. I don’t love him, do you understand that?
Baithong’s Dad: If you don’t love him- Why did you have something with him then?
Baithong: Because..
Baithong’s Dad: Right now, everyone knows. It’s good that he still has some responsibility to come and ask to get married. I let you do many things already, but this issue, I’ll handle it. Go back to your room. Go!
Chakorn: It’s okay. K’Baithong probably hasn’t forgiven me yet.
Bow: Then I’ll go talk to K’Baithong for you.
Tos: That’s good. You guys are both women. You guys might understand more.
Bow: K’Baithong. This is me, Bow. Please let me in.
Baithong: This is still little for a person like you.
Bow: K’Baithong. K’Baithong, Why are you mad at me?
Baithong: You still have the nerves to come and ask me? Where? You were suppose to go out of this place. Why are you standing here?
Bow: There was a little problem.
Baithong: Liar! You had in plan for Chakorn to come sleep with me.
Bow: That’s not true, K’Baithong. I don’t know anything about this.
Baithong: You’re going to act like you don’t know? I don’t have anything anymore. I have to get marry with a worker like Chakorn, But it was suppose to be- It’ all because of you!
Bow: K’Baithong. K’Baithong, at the very least, he loves you.
Baithong: Then you get married. I let you marry him. I give him to you. Do you want to?
Tos: What are you guys doing?
Bow: Uh, I fell. K’Baithong came to help.
Tos: But what I saw wasn’t that.
Bow: There’s nothing, really. You just misunderstood, right K’Baithong?
Baithong: Yes, K’Bow fell so I went to help. I’m so jealous of K’Bow. There’s K’Tos to come and worry for her.
Tos: Because she’s my wife so I love her as usual. Right? K’Baithong, you will get someone who cares for you soon enough. I’m happy about you and Chakorn too. Honey, let’s go home. I still have some work to do. I’m leaving, K’Baithong.
Baithong: It’s all because of you, N’Bow. This issue isn’t over yet. You will have to repay for what you did.

Dude: Leader. Leader.
Baithong: You need this right?
Dude: Leader, please give me the medicine.
Baithong: Wait! I have a lot of these for you. But you have to do something for me.
Dude: I can do anything. Please!
Baithong: Rape N’Bow.
Dude: If the leader knows, he’ll kill me.
Baithong: And? Right now, you’re still going to die. How bout this? I’ll also give you some money. How about 20,000 dollars? It’s a pretty good deal for you to get out of here and start a new life without having the leader forcing you like this. How about it? Are you interested?
Tos: Hey Chai! Are you sick or something because you came all the way up.
Chai: I just want to see the way you produce wine.
Tos: Not true. You wake up early. In the last 10 years, you haven’t even visited this pace. I don’t believe you.
Chai: Ten years pass and today if I want to come and see it, is that a problem?
Tos: Hey Chai, don’t think that this friend don’t know or see anything. After the night you were gone with K’Khaekai, you act really different. Tell me what you did to K’Khaekai.
Khaekai: Bow, please say goodbye to K’Tos for me. I really want to go say goodbye myself, but this is very important issue that I’m dealing with.
Bow: Who are you looking for?
Khaekai: Nothing. I’m not looking for anyone.
Bow: Is it. . .K’Chai who made you have to leave like this? K’Chai is like this. He has a big mouth, but truth is that he’s really nice. Don’t think nothing of it.
Khaekai: I won’t take someone like that to become a feeling, except for…
Bow: Except for what?
Khaekai: There’s no exception. I have to go back to the store now. I’m going now.
Bow: See you again.
Khaekai: Bow, I’m happy that you chose the right direction to decide to get married with K’Tos. K’Tos is very independent and more mature than Pong. Your life will totally have happiness. I’m speaking from the heart.
Bow: Yes.
Khaekai: I’m going now.

Bow: Okay. Pong. Who is it? I’m asking who is it?
Dude: It’s me.
Bow: Oh it’s you. You scared me.
Dude: This pretty flower is for a pretty person.
Bow: Thank you. You are so lovely. Where did you go now?
Baithong: N’Bow. I want to know, if you have another husband, will K’Tos still think of you as a wife?
Dude: This pretty flower for someone pretty. Pretty girl. Scared. Scared. Leader. Leader. Leader help. Leader help.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the translation Linda.

THUY ARE YOU HERE? Can you send me the opening credit quickly? I'm playing with some program right now :lol: I need to put the opening credit on it. :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
What do you mean? The video or what?

MAYA, WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GET ME HALF OF EPISODE 6 TRANSLATION DONE TOMORROW?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, don't worry about timing, I didn't do anything either... I'm too upset awhile ago. But I'm better now. I'll get some done tonight :lol:

As for WNK I got two part of EP. 6 already. Will double check it and PM you that one too. :p

Just the openning video I need. I'm playing around with the dvd things... and I wanted to add to the menu and test it out. I'll let you know how it goes later tonight. ^_^