words inspired from "piece of art"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she looked like pure swan that ready to set her wings to make a beauty portrait of nature
she looked like a swan that ready to charm the eyes with it's romantic dance
she looked like a swan that any poet want to take as an inspiration
she looked like a swan and much more

Knitty

sarNie Adult
she looked like pure swan that ready to set her wings to make a beauty portrait of nature
she looked like a swan that ready to charm the eyes with it's romantic dance
she looked like a swan that any poet want to take as an inspiration
she looked like a swan and much more
I love the picture u make...is so beautiful and ur poem is so perfect for it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we should live with the hope
we should live and try to improve our humanity
we should live with the hope and the work to reach our dreams
we should live and try to live under any circumstance
we should live with patience , will and hope for a better tomorrow
we should continue to live always with a spirit of a fighter, a believer and a dreamer cause nothing will last forever there will come a day our book will reach the end and only what we did will remain in it to see if what we lived for was worth it or no
so do your best in this life you were given

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this killing beautiful eyes
this hypnotizing stares that can make it's catcher have a free ride in a world of a beauty
this beautiful lips that can was drawn perfectly
this beautiful hair that flow like a piece of a precious satin
and back to this romantic eyes that can speak and make you believe
and back to this piece of art that has too much beauty to be described with just words
she is a love a romance a beautiful poem, an art a piece took from the beautiful nature
and she is and she is and she is ...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh myyyyyyyyy goodness before i spell my words i want to express how breathless she look :love::love::love::love:

close your eyes and dream far from here
dream when the reality doesn't suit you anymore
dream to have a wilder dimension
dream to travel
dream to experience all the feeling that you can't have now
close your eyes and feel deep in your soul
feel the light that can guide you
feel the hope
feel every grain of power inside you to beat your doubtful thoughts
feel the will that can you grow to make you pursue your dreams
feel special
simply close your eyes dream and feel alive

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is like a rare emerald
with it's breathtaking aura , breathtaking shining sparks
a rare emerald that has been found in unknown mystery land under a rough rocks
it's just special and unique , lucky who discovered this special and unique emerald

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
smile in the sunshine
smile in the rain
smile through the rock
smile through the river
smile even if not from your heart
smile to encourage yourself
smile to survive
smile to find the strength
smile out of believe everything gonna be ok
smile through the tears
smile as much as you can
a smile is the key for the positive energy to feed your soul and what meant to be will be

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her eyes are killers they should not be free
her eyes should be hidden to save some souls from dying under the laser of her eyes
her eyes have an extraordinary power that should put a warn for those who don't have the ability to resist this power
her eyes have a dangers stares that can destroy their receiver
her eyes have fire on them that can melt the ice
but even they are this dangerous you will still enjoy taking the risk falling for them if you surrender

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i have to title this i will choose "be a fighter "

life have a lot of up and down a lot of unexpected turns so being strong and keep believe is the only way out

that's doesn't mean you can't cry when you fall and hurt yourself
it's mean cry scream out of pain but believe that this pain won't last forever and search for the healing witch is the love of the people who truly love you and keep encouraging you

that's doesn't mean that when the road get tough you can't feel depressed
it's mean feel the depress feel the sadness but never let it continue the road with you cause the moment you leave this hateful feeling behind and look at the bright things around you and you see how far you overcome you will find your feet even more tougher than the road

move on in your journey cause there is people who will need you in that journey cause we are human putted in a trial to learn how to be fighter in spirit and learn to smile after the tear, get up after the fall , heal after the scar and bring the best on us through all this to give the best to this world ,
and being positive is a strong tool to achieve all that so do your best through bad and good

Knitty

sarNie Adult
A music video for this ? with the poem you write?? As a christmas gift????
if i have to title this i will choose "be a fighter "

life have a lot of up and down a lot of unexpected turns so being strong and keep believe is the only way out

that's doesn't mean you can't cry when you fall and hurt yourself
it's mean cry scream out of pain but believe that this pain won't last forever and search for the healing witch is the love of the people who truly love you and keep encouraging you

that's doesn't mean that when the road get tough you can't feel depressed
it's mean feel the depress feel the sadness but never let it continue the road with you cause the moment you leave this hateful feeling behind and look at the bright things around you and you see how far you overcome you will find your feet even more tougher than the road

move on in your journey cause there is people who will need you in that journey cause we are human putted in a trial to learn how to be fighter in spirit and learn to smile after the tear, get up after the fall , heal after the scar and bring the best on us through all this to give the best to this world ,
and being positive is a strong tool to achieve all that so do your best through bad and good

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't look back if you gonna regret things keep moving on
don't look back if you wanna reach your goal keep moving on
don't look back to say i should did this i should did that
only look back to say i have learnt
only look back to see how far you have come
keep moving on the present of today is the past of tomorrow
keep moving on the mistake of today is the lesson for tomorrow
keep moving on with hope and strength

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sadness is a natural feeling that no one can erase completely from their life
but each person in this earth have their part sadness and only the great people can control their sadness and keep pursue their happiness
it takes a lot of positivity , a lot of love , a lot of believing, a lot of hope to be able to take that sadness put it in a box and lock it tightly in some invisible corner
so don't lose this arms positivity, believe, hope , love else the box will be open again

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
set a goal
believe in yourself you can achieve it
give yourself a promise that no matter what happen you will go until the end, until the last grain of energy in your soul in your mind in your body that you won't take down your eyes from that goal
and you will be surprise how strong you are
you will be surprise how much energy you had inside you that was waiting for you to discover it
all yourself ask is a believe a trust and the door will be open
it's all start form the inside
face yourself
face your fears
challenge yourself for real

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"be human"
we were created to settle peace in this world so be a true human
be a human who can give love
be a human and help another human in need
be a human when you have joy share it with another depressed human
be a human and help someone to see the light
be a human who spread positivity and love
be a human and forgive
be a human and ask for forgiveness when you do wrong
be a human and don't help the devil in destroying the beauty in yourself other and the beauty in the world
be a human in the most beautiful sense of the word
we all gonna die in the end so leave something that other human will be thankful for forever

Last edited:

Vsong

sarNie Egg
under spoiler i will put some of my old post , this thread is like a quote poetic book to kim :D that's my thought

a flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. it just blooms

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness

A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears

Hello there, I'm new to this site. I love and adore Kim. She's beautiful both on the outside and inside without even trying and that's a charm no one can take from her but admired her. Loves all your writing too!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hello there, I'm new to this site. I love and adore Kim. She's beautiful both on the outside and inside without even trying and that's a charm no one can take from her but admired her. Loves all your writing too!
welcome here :) it's always a pleasure to see someone who share the same thought as a kim fan im happy you commented here and yes i admire her beauty inside and outside very much and she is an inspiration thank you for like :icon12:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Wow another kim fan... so happy to see you...
Please do join us n there is a main page about kim where everyone share her latest updates...

And yes she is really charming
Once charmed, is hard to kick off the addiction

Now praying for her lakorn to air soon :)

Vsong

sarNie Egg
Wow another kim fan... so happy to see you...
Please do join us n there is a main page about kim where everyone share her latest updates...

And yes she is really charming
Once charmed, is hard to kick off the addiction

Now praying for her lakorn to air soon :)
Thanks, Kim is by far my favorite Thai actress. Sad thing for me is I can't understand Thai so I have to wait for eng sub version. I wish I know where to go watch all her interviews with englist subtitles. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Kim is by far my favorite Thai actress. Sad thing for me is I can't understand Thai so I have to wait for eng sub version. I wish I know where to go watch all her interviews with englist subtitles. Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks.
Oh for me normally is the kimberley fc youtube... sometimes they have english sub but it has been a long time since they do it.. so i m also not sure where to find but if u want chinese sub.. sometimes may have but now normally is theough brief summay of what they say.. seldom have videos which are translated word by word
At least i duno where to find

You can try the kim main page.. sometimes if there are translation of interview, links are paste there

Do you have ig? If you have.. sometimes some thai kim fc may do brief translation of events or interviews...

Here is the link of kimberely fc youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/KimmyStationWorld?app=desktop&persist_app=1

Not sure if it help u