words inspired from "piece of art"

KimLBjj

Kimmy LB
free yourself , feel the wind feel the air
shake your head shake all the bad words that people keep throwing it on your ear let it go with the wind
let the sunlight of a beautiful morning embrace you
free yourself from all the painful memories , give yourself a chance to create endless happy memories
be yourself embrace your nature , live the moment to the fullest , be happy be you

a cup of coffee sitting in the floor looking to the green nature is the BESSSSSSSST therapy for your soul , peace , air , beauty and love
No interruptions, No noise
Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.
It's a good idea always to do something relaxing prior to making an important decision in your life.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is free , she is wild , she is beautiful
she has an aura of a mesmerizing gypsy
she can makes your heart flirt , and play the beat of love

she has eyes that can makes a man lose control
she look at him and she makes him wonder why he never felt like this before
she stared at him and send his heart on fire
she looked at him with her beautiful face full of charm and made him surrender
she made him want to stare into her eyes for the rest of his life
she melted him just by targeting him with her fire eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this photo blow my mind away and now i understand how the poet or the lyrics writer or the printer feel when you see something that create inside something wild weird inexplicable that just push you to create something that let out this feeling , this is exactly what happening to me when i saw this photo it made me want to write a short lines of a story

one day i met a girl she was walking so gracefully with her black dress printed with some beautiful red roses , she was walking with the wind moving her dress making her looks like fairy beauty , she was walking with he hat on her dead looking down to the sol like if she was careful of every step she take like the whole world around her doesn't exist she was so focus on her way , or maybe she was just enjoying her walk , but when i saw her face i saw a beautiful woman has a story in her face she made me so curious to , i wanted to know from where she come where she is going why she is alone does she feel my presence, will she be aware that she is blowing the man looking at her here from far away like how the wind is blowing her dress , is she aware of ow beautiful she is , i wish i can tell her that she look fabulous from where i stand

:lol: i hope you enjoyed what i wrote cause it's totally improvised i made up a whole scene in my mind

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
how many people that can read you
how many people can understand you
how many people can get to you
how many people can see what is in your eyes
how many people have the interest to get a ride in your magical eyes
how many people was inspired looking at you
how many people see the soul through the eyes
all that it doesn't matter , it doesn't matter how many people
what matter is
there is people who love to look at your eyes and see the real beauty on you
there is people who would love to keep seeing the beauty of this eyes to get that inspiration
there is people who can see the reflection in your eyes
there is people who would love to learn how to read the line within them
there is people who love to have a ride in those mystery eyes

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
be you cause that's all what you need to know if someone truly loves you
be you with your perfection and imperfection cause who will loves will take it all and will love the imperfection before the perfection
be you and don't be afraid cause being you is more peaceful than faking what you don't have and attract the wrong people
be you even if some won't like you for the same reason for being you but know that another some will love you for the same reason for being you
be you because that's how beautiful you are
be you in every way

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
black and white
sometime when we fall in trouble our vision is affected we start to see things on black and white
we try to figure out a way out
we trying to find the light that will bring the color again and make us see better
and sometime we get used to this black white vision until someone come and give us more colors
this light can be love, friendship, believe, passion , the inner feeling

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if you don't love yourself enough you will find a hard hard time to be truly happy
if you don't love yourself enough you will find a hard time to makes someone else happy
if you don't love yourself enough there is a possibility you will have moment that you will hate everything around you
if you don't love yourself enough and believe in yourself enough you will be paralyzed to even move an inch from where you stand now

love yourself enough don't wait for others to love you the way you expect cause you will get disappoint but if you love yourself enough you will never have expectation you will be so much free you will be so much strong
learn to love yourself so you can free yourself

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know what the right words are for this photos but all i want to talk about is how special this woman s in my eyes , everything on her beauty seems special to me not because there is no one who have this feature beside her but because she is the only one that when i look at her beauty i say "there is something powerful in her beauty that it is hard to explain and makes me always wonder and admire it even more" that bright smile those sparking eyes and this big aura around her :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we capture moments for our future to see where we where the beautiful moment we lived
and those photo captured will be our ticket we will use in our future down moment to travel back to those up moment
it will be a remind that nothing last forever we had happy moment sad moment but life goes on only memories are left
only what you did will be printed in your life book
and maybe one day you will show this old moment to your children and grandchildren shown them the movie of your life
and we capture moment as a tool for our beloved people to keep it to themselves and they can keep the feeling we once had
so capture as much moment as you can and make a memorable ride from your life

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we search for the light we search through the dark night
we get out we expose to the world
we try to be us we are affected by this world
we get lost we get inspired we get tired we move on we stuck
we smile we stare e cry we laugh we scream
and we keep searching for the light sometime we can see it sometime we can't
sometime we feel we are a mess sometime we feel perfectly right
life goes on life don't stop until you breath stop
explore and live as human being and try to search for the right light

she looked up she looked wild she looked free she looked like she already went through the worst
her eyes say "there is still a hope in me i still want i still believe "
everything on her say i will be me i will free myself
the photo also tell me that this mysterious woman is saying " i want to be crazy no need to keep it straight"
she has enough charm to let the light around her look perfectly in harmony with the light coming from her
she has special beauty that she look like a true "piece of art"
and again "art is not suppose to be nice art is suppose to makes you feel something"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is a woman that hold so much on her shoulder but she still stand tall
she is a woman that hold a painful memories in her heart but she still stand with a bright smile
cause she is strong she is amazing she is born to be a great woman she was born with a fighter spirit
she is a woman who has so much in her eyes that make it hard to take eyes off her
that little light on her stare makes her a special in this whole world
she stand with so much pride with all her special charm
there is something about her charm that it can't be explained can't be perfectly described
such an amazing powerful charming grown woman

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she stopped staring to the end of the hall wondering who left this flower on her door
she stopped staring with her full of wonder eyes talking instead of the mouth
she stopped staring looking like a pure light looked like a piece of nature looked just like the flower in her hand
she stopped staring and she looked like an interesting open book
she stopped staring looking so innocent so clear her inside is on her eyes
she don't need to talk to understand her just look at her eyes have a ride on her eyes and you will get to feel the amazing experience of discovering the world of someone just by taking their eyes's road

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
behind the glass
her beauty shine behind the glass where she looked with the universe in her eyes
behind the glass giving the photograph a moment to capture this beauty moment
she looked she forgot about the photograph cause her eyes reflect that there is something cached her univers
behind the glass she looked she was thinking of something far or looking beyond the present
behind the glass she looked like a woman with supper power

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sometime i love to sit down by myself take a note and start to recap all the things that happened in my life
get a moment with myself to see what i had learn through all the years of my life
what i want from myself what i need to do
like writing a short summary of the story of my life
we knew about great people cause other people wrote about them but the greatest of the greatest they left their own words their own experience and how they reached what they reached
so for me note our experience can be a way to help other to get theirs

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is not afraid to be herself
she is not afraid to show her smile
she is not afraid to express herself
she is not afraid for who she is
she is not afraid to show her anger
she is not afraid to show what she like
she is not afraid to be herself
cause she is the best in being herself
she is the best of being her own unique version
she is the best in showing beauty is more than a perfect body with a perfect neck perfect eyes perfect mouth perfect eyes
she is the best in showing is more for what you are for real for who she is inside that shine outside
and i'm in love with this kind of beauty

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is the queen of her own empire
the queen of warrior
she is a queen that she had went through so many killing battles but she come back as survivor queen
a queen that you can't easily defeat
the power in her eyes , the power that surround her are her arms
a queen that stand with all her dignity representing her soul empire
she doesn't need to talk her powerful beauty , powerful presence , powerful aura already speak for her
the lights reflect on her to makes her look like a rayon of the sun
and this queen has people who approve her to be their queen that represent them
people who support their warrior queen

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not about surviving anymore , it's about never give up , it's about never give up the fight even when you believe you won't survive , it's about going through the storm with a spirit of a believer a fighter , it's about giving your all to the last breath you have, giving it all for yourself and for people that love you , don't ever think that you don't deserve to live as long as you have the power even a homeless person in the street can need you someday keep fighting and keep moving on
she is a fighter that we may not know the battle she has to go through everyday

but she keep shining she keep smiling with her full beauty not because she is a winner not because she don't care if she lose but because she believe she still have a chance to be happy she can make it through she can keep fhting
and there all her charm all her beauty come out and light up the whole place
those eyes that hold stories that only deep reader can know how much they hold
and i hope she never lose this genuine charm that she has in her smile never lose more from the sparks in her eyes
she is a true beauty that can be an inspiration

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i tried to find the words for this portrait but i couldn't is too hard to describe the feeling she give to the person that fall for the mystery of her eyes
there is something powerful mysterious captivating in the look of her eyes
not only her portrait was captivated in this picture but her soul within her eyes even the shades didn't stop the flow of her eyes
the simple look with the natural gorgeous hair the sky behind the palm beside this simplicity combined with her outshining beauty made this picture like an outstanding portrait that steal the heart of her photographer and the person who can see her true beauty
no need for more blurry words let the picture speak fluently

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every time to time we stop we sit and we look back to the way we went through all the experience we went through and then we get this feeling of "nothing last forever like the past moment become history this moment too will be tomorrow's history" then come the next question "did i bring the best out from this "present" moment before is become a "memory" but we can't ask the same question about the "memory" we can't ask "did we bring the best out the "memory" " cause the answer will change nothing memory is a memory but it's our inspiration to bring the best out of the "present" that god gave to us
BE AN INSPIRATION