Working Internationally

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Just out of curiosity is it possible to be working internationally without speaking that language but only english?

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
i'm pretty sure it is! English is a universal language. if you do work abroad programs, the main language you need to know is English, however it gives you the opportunity to learn the language of whatever country you go to!

it's possible, yes, but most programs and internships would prefer for workers to know at least some -- if not be fluent -- in the language of the nation in which the worker is seeking work.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well its hard to say.. you just say "jobs".. but what kinda jobs? what locations? Africa? Europe? Asia? etc etc

Alot of people I know teach English to get by in a foreign country. Perhaps work for an NGO.

There's a way.. if there's a will ;)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lol sorry i should've been more clear. well i will be graduating in medical assistant and i want to be working in like Mexico but i wasnt sure how to search for medical assistant jobs there. i did a bit of research avbout TEFL and TESOL and i was wondering do you have to graduate with some kind of degree in education before taking TEFL/TESOL courses? thanks!