[Workpoint] 10 Fight 10 (Jay Midi)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ice did? Oh heck no...:risas3::risas3::risas3:

I'll see about next week lol. I only want to watch things that I am interested in and if the boxing pairs are people I am not familiar with then I don't know who to root for. I specifically watched Boy P. because I like him, cheered for him, hurted for him and wanted him to win lol. Chin - to check him out cause I watched him recently in Secret Garden and got familiar with him more than just that guy that sang the song that Nadech covered in 4+1 Superstars concert. The other one I am anticipating on watching are Andrew's and Jao Khun's.
Wait, Ice commented before the match so hopefully when Chin posts his post fight post, she comments with a follow up coz it will be SHADY lol I wanna see Ice and Geon fight... their drama was spicy ahhahah Geon too... today she said, Chin is Keng, PAK GENG ahahahhahah bitch LOL A lot of people wanna be on season 2. Too bad the show is 10 fight 10 coz I can see more people for season too. I see Aerin in the crowd today too, I can see her fighting too and I would put my money on her lol. I don't even know who the guy Andrew is fighting lol

The fights I wanna see most is next week and Jaokhun and Bank. I think Bank will beat Khun. He's also a lot older kinda not fair but we'll see how that goes. Khun had a big mouth too so he better win lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, Ice commented before the match so hopefully when Chin posts his post fight post, she comments with a follow up coz it will be SHADY lol I wanna see Ice and Geon fight... their drama was spicy ahhahah Geon too... today she said, Chin is Keng, PAK GENG ahahahhahah bitch LOL A lot of people wanna be on season 2. Too bad the show is 10 fight 10 coz I can see more people for season too. I see Aerin in the crowd today too, I can see her fighting too and I would put my money on her lol. I don't even know who the guy Andrew is fighting lol

The fights I wanna see most is next week and Jaokhun and Bank. I think Bank will beat Khun. He's also a lot older kinda not fair but we'll see how that goes. Khun had a big mouth too so he better win lol
She was trying to talk tough but her Korean-speaking Thai accent made it extra funny lol. She should be supportive in a cautious way like Boy's wife. Who was the weird looking guy/girl that was sitting in Team White area but I swore she said she's here for Hunz :confused0:? She/he said they want to be in next season but I doubt there will be females pairing because it's kind of extreme, like the US's version Celebrity Boxing, it was hard to watch.

I can only stomach about 1 more season of this and then it gets old quickly...like The FACE Thailand :pancarta: