[Workpoint] The Mask Singer : Line Thai

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Their back to back seasons burnt me out lol. The revealing of season 2 didn't get me all that excited either. Not because I knew who Sumo was, I knew who Durian was since he debut but it was still exciting up to the very end. Season 2 however didn't have that Season 1 excitement. Maybe they should had waited a month or so to continue to a new season.

HNA0

☀️
I feel like this season is very tough for the judges. They weren’t able to guess the correct person behind the masks. This show is very interesting. There are a lot of talented people.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This season is starting to heat up! Last season was a little stale cause the contestants weren't extremely playful, but this season they are pretty witty lol. I honestly don't see how they mistaked Joker though, but that is probably cause I watched P' Sunganya Miguel on Stage Fighter so her voice is still fresh in my head.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I accidentally clicked on one of the episodes this season and yes, my addiction and excitement is back!!! lol I'm loving this season. Pinky like surprised me. I don't have a fav yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Does anyone else feel that Worm Mask is Ice Saranyu? I know it sounds nothing like him, but at the same time it sounds so much like him, it's hard to explain lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wasn't he a presenter of green tea drink back when he first got famous? Well whoever he is, after that last performance I am in love with NonChaKiew :icon12: Oh and the Pancake mask is so freaken good too, his version of bloy had me in tears.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kao is in this season!! This kid is very talented , he can act and sing, I’m liking him more and more! What a surprise to see him here!
https://instagram.com/p/Ba_zKC2npW-/
Cr: Workpoint YT
I knew Kao was able to sing, but this had me surprised because he actually has improved alot (his singing voice), I honestly think he should have won that round.

As for Worm, the more and more I listen to it, the more it sounds like Ice the way he ends his notes and stuff, but I could be wrong. This season has some major randoms lol.

HNA0

☀️
I can’t wait for next week for group C semi final. Ice cream surprised me. I knew Jakajun can sing but I didn’t know she was that good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chin was too obvious lol, I'm not even a chin fan and I knew it was him right off the bat. I'm surprised Chin would lose considering his popularity, but he did go against Queen Gam! I believe Diamond is Gam lol. Part of me is scared to fully guess it is her though.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Mongkut Petch is definitely Gam!!! I so recognized that low pitch, it is her brand. Lol I wonder who tookatha is though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mongkut Petch is definitely Gam!!! I so recognized that low pitch, it is her brand. Lol I wonder who tookatha is though.
I am quite sure that Doll is Kanomjean. I am as sure about that as I am about Gam, but I could be totally wrong lol. I am sad they are having Diamond vs Doll. I think Doll will have the advantage because her mask and the song she picked based on next weeks preview. Lol the body language, voice, all that is Gam.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was thinking knomjean was Doll, but still impressed by her voice nonetheless. She has grown so much.

Also, the judges guesses for Diamond are like... dumb? Lol. The one's that do say Gam, don't want to believe it is her lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah they were dumb. Like Nat M is super light and Silvy is good but she can't hit high notes like that.

This season is sooo good! I love Gam but my fav is still NonChaKiew. I listen to him over and over, still can't figure out who. Sometime he sounds like Boy Panu. I'm thinking NangEye might be Paam Instinct but would they really pitch Gam and him against one another since they were co host for the Duet show?

I wonder if Joey Boy would ever join.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah they were dumb. Like Nat M is super light and Silvy is good but she can't hit high notes like that.

This season is sooo good! I love Gam but my fav is still NonChaKiew. I listen to him over and over, still can't figure out who. Sometime he sounds like Boy Panu. I'm thinking NangEye might be Paam Instinct but would they really pitch Gam and him against one another since they were co host for the Duet show?

I wonder if Joey Boy would ever join.
Silvy can sound like Gam until it is time to hit those notes lol. I still feel like NonChaKiew is Ice Saranyu lol. Another person that entered my mind because of this lisp I sometimes hear, Tao Somchai. There is a certain lisp that Tao Somchai has that I can sometimes hear in NonChaKiew (but probably highly unlikely that it is him haha).

As for NangEye, there are a few people that sounds like him
1. Atom Chanagan (I feel highest about this)
2. Biew Jaronwit
3. Singto Numchok
4. Geng Tachaya

It's harder for me to be confident in the guys voices cause like unless you can clearly hear their signature, it is hard to say exactly who it is. Like I knew Chin right away, and I'm not even a fan. I knew Peck and Tom right away cause both guys have like a very distinct signature in their voices. I know P' Palm Instinct signature and I don't feel like it is him, although I could be wrong lol.

There are alot of people I want to join!

New and Jiew (just not in this season please lol and not gainst each other ha.)
P' Eed Fly
P' Thai Tanawut
P' Pingpong Sirisak
(Basically alot of the old rockers lol like Nui Amphol, etc.)
Da Endorphine
So many more lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well I knew Tom right away cus I listen to him every freaken day, in the car, at the airport, on the plane, in my office so yeah like Gam, I knew his voice. I knew Peck's voice right off the bat too. When everyone was like "it's Chin", I'm like NOOOOO ITS NOT!! Lol

I listen to Instinct but not as much, I didn't even know how he looked like since recently so yeah I'm not confident at all. I just thought maybe I hear his voice.

I hope group D will be just as good. This season has way too many talent from NonChaKiew to Apple to Crown to NangEye. I don't remember group A though lol. When will Natthew show up? Lol he's so freaken talented too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Or Nat Sakdatorn, or basically a majority of The Star LOL Dome, Gun. I know for sure I would be able to tell their voices right away and Bie. I just hope they continue but wait a year. I hear they got some big time backlash about airing seasons back to back so they even considered stopping the show alltogether. I hope they just do it once a year and not cancel it alltogether, still soooo many voices I want on this show!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mongkut Petch is definitely Gam, everything about her is Gam. I knew for sure that tookatha was knomjean the very first second I heard her voice. They both have amazing voices that you can't mistake for anybody else.