[Workpoint] The Mask Singer : Line Thai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm sad because there is a bunch of backlash that Gam won. People are saying she isn't as good as Knomjean and should not have won. People are saying how, you know who the winner really is when the people who lose have more video views of their performance on the show >.<. Really? It's like people are finding the dumbest reasons to hate her right now.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL those views are high because the fan of the artist goes in and watch it afterward.

The thing I like about this show is that people are judge by the voice not by who is a fan of who or how they look. People are biased when they see vs when they hear. There are many masks that lost who are way better artists on track than the one that won but tracks are different than live performance.

So black elephant, who is he? Net are saying it's Gun lol. I hear Aof too but slightly, don't hear Gun though. I'll have to listen again.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I have to listen again, cause I haven't seen the full episode. I am SOOOO damn conflicted now because Squirrel does sound ALOT like Ice to. Ahhhhhh and what are the chances that they can get, Ice, Aof, Gam, Possibly Boy Peacemaker to all be in the same season? Rofl. I don't think Squirrel is Boy peacemaker, but I have heard him sound like Ice sometimes, so odd. I have to watch the episode carefully again cause can't today cause families and thanksgiving lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Squirrel does sound more like Ice than NonChaKiew lol. Man I can't wait for next week when we see RedCrow, that voice!!!! This season is way too talented that I hope it's not the last season lol. The championship battle will be off the chart!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am still on the fence with NonChaKiew and Squirrel. One of them has to be Ice lol.
Also, Elephant as either Aof or Gun. I honestly hear a little of both in him. The thing is Elephant's movement and everything reflects Gun. The way his shirt fits on him, how he stands, and how he does his little superman pose, all Gun. I need to hear another song though. He is really good at disgusing his real voice, whoever he is.
Damn, this is going to be a freaking intense finale! It is anyone's game now. Cause so much talent entered towards the end lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Most of Gun's die hard fans are confident that it's him lol. I totally thought Apple was from group B but he's from group A.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I honestly think Elephant is definitely Gun because his actions, his words, and jokes resemble Gun so much. Squirrel sounds more like Ice Saranyu than Naun Cha Khiew. Even many of Squirrels movements remind me of Ice Saranyu. But then again, they could be pretending to trick us.

But now as I rewatch it, I can see why the judges guess Off Pongsak for Elephant. Now I'm stuck between Gun and Off.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man Red Crow, he's awesome!!!!! Squirrel is going to have a hard time going up against him.

I swear some of these judges guesses are so eyerolling. Like the names they threw out in each episodes, like serious? I mean I just want to yell out "have you ever heard that person sing? it's horrible!"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Alot of people are guessing now that Worm is either Boy peace or Ice and same with squirrel either boy peace or ice. Other popular guesses for worm is Kob Taxi (I can see why they think so, but I don't think so, I could be wrong though)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I had worm and squirrel on several repeats and i think squirrel sounds more like Ice but heck Ice and Boy do sound a lot alike!!! Ugh

I think RedCrow really is Y Not 7. It make sense if it is cus the original blackcrow used his song in season 1 too.

Gosh I am so excited for next week to see who will go through for Group D.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They really did save the best for last this season lol. Group C and D is freaking intense. It is anyone's game. Although if Gam vs Gun in the end, Gun will win because he probably has a bigger fan base in the studio voting lol. I don't know if it is just the costume, but I feel that Red Crow might be a little on the thick side? IF so then there aren't really man else people it can be lol. Speaking of which, I felt so bad for Yong ROFL. It's like didn't even need to hear his voice to know it was him hahahaha.

It would be crazy of Red Crow was P' Pong Hin Lek Fai lol. Although, it doesn't sound like him

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You know now that I think about it, worm sounds a little like Geng the Voice too. I would love to see p'Pong Hin Lek Fai on the show too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think alot of people think Nang Aiy is Geng. It is about a 50/50 split between Geng and Atom. I'll put Non Cha Kiew on the back burner for now lol because I was so set on him being Ice until Squirrel showed up lol. I do know whoever Non Cha Kiew is, isn't using his real full voice.

I want to see P' Eeed Fly and Tai Tanawut on there one day lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If NangAye is Geng, that's like a way softer side than what I'm used to. Have you seen ReMaster Thailand? He was awesome covering Nicole's song, blew me away.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If NangAye is Geng, that's like a way softer side than what I'm used to. Have you seen ReMaster Thailand? He was awesome covering Nicole's song, blew me away.
Yeah. I think I feel that it is more likely Atom than Geng. I was reading up on some stuff and there are rumors that M Auttapon (The Star 2) may be in this season because he has been hinting wanting to go on the show since season 1. I honestly don't hear him in any of the contestants though, and pretty sure I would recognize his voice lol and we've already finished group D lol.

This season is much better than season 2 though, in my opinion anyway lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah definitely no M cus he's another one that I listen to constantly.

Omg I heard Aye Chaiyamitchai in Squirrel today -_- . I've never heard Ice sing like that but if that's him, he got some mad skills!!!

I didn't like season 2 all that much, it was a little boring that I didn't even watch the finale.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's Ice, I've heard him before on a show I just don't remember exactly which show. I know either him or Aof did it on 4 Podum before. I know for sure though, Ice can do it.