WorldVentures

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
WORLDVENTURES: Every year we'll offer you a wide variety of the most exciting and most fun trips on the planet. We'll take you from your backyard to places you've only read about or seen in pictures. Typically, you're going to receive these trips for significantly less than you would otherwise be able to find them on your own. We believe that a vacation should be a magical experience. We want you to unplug, unwind, and make memories that will last a life time. Whether you go on only one trip or several, we are committed to making your trip a special one.

Make Your Reservations at:
www.kialee.worldventures.com
OR
www.kialee.worldventures.biz

You can even get into the business your and earn extra income....enough to make you live happly..!!

Thank You for the help and PM me with any questions or for more information.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
How much does it cost to be a member? How much do you make when you sold a vacation package?

I'll check it out. I'm planning on a vacation.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
please....hopfully it's not another hmong scam out there...in other words good luck!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I was thinking that it's one of those business where you recruit people to work under you and when they make money, you make money too. Usually it cost ALOT of money to join! You have to know how to make money. You gotta be a good salesperson.

Btw, I did check your website. I havent compare the prices yet, but I will when I plan on my vacation.

cecilia

Staff member
I know huh but it doesn't hurt to try. i think i've tried enough already that i don't trust much anymore.

btw. GOOD LUCK with the business, will try to spread out the word when it come down to vacation time :p

mai92

sarNie Adult
i'll support you too...MYOB
i'll pass the word around the world cause i'm traveling to North Carolina !!!
:) have a good one!!!

cecilia

Staff member
how's the business? ..
my nyab just called and want me to join this LOl ..
have you make much profit out of this?
please, do let me know b/c she said she has
but she paid the whole amount to join --pk#3 ..

so yup, i'm ify about it ..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh yeah. I remember seeing maiv xyooj have one of these on her myspace..
but anyways, whenever I can get a better paying job (hopefully soon) I will definitely support you MYOB! :D