would you ever wanted a second mother?

candi

sarNie Juvenile
It depends. If mom was abusive, then I would want a new nice mom.

But, my mom is the nicest mom in the world, so I wouldn't trade any other mom for her. If dad marry another mom, I will hate him and her all my life...and if mom can leave, I will take her and leave with me.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
If mum is still alive and he remarried, then I'll be so piss off at him. The new wife better try to kiss my ass all the time. The reason is, if dad got married to a second wife, mum will not get his full attention. She would be lonely and sad all the time. But for us kid's sake, she'll act happy. I wouldn't want mum to go through that. Plus, the second wife might turn dad against mum and make her life miserable.

If mum passed on and he remarried, I'm fine with it. As long as she loves him, I could care less if she don't love us children. And as long as she don't spread false rumors about us or yells at us for no reason, then whatever makes my daddy happy. BUT only if mum passed on.

cecilia

Staff member
nope. i love my mom too much, if there ever is one other mom, i think i'll be hating the kids or the mom :loool:

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
nope. i love my mom so much. i don't want my dad to marry a second mom. anyways my dad is not going to marry a second wife because he says hes done. my dad is getting old anyways. if my mom dies, hes not going to remarry cuz he says that no one would replace her. i would say no.

cecilia

Staff member
my dad say the same thing too.
one, the reason why you're not marry to two wife is b/c you're not destine to be one
two, with the name and pride that you have in yourself, why drag in another woman to ruin it
and three, ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN is the true meaning of LOVE and FAMILY :wub:

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
if he's still young around his 30's or 40's and he is a widow. i still want to say no, but i think it will be too selffish. well, as long as he marries someone around his age, possibly a widower. some old men these days are disgusting. they married girls from laos that are young enough to be their daughters or grandkids. how do their children call someone who is younger or around their age mother?

cecilia

Staff member
if he's still young around his 30's or 40's and he is a widow. i still want to say no, but i think it will be too selffish. well, as long as he marries someone around his age, possibly a widower. some old men these days are disgusting. they married girls from laos that are young enough to be their daughters or grandkids. how do their children call someone who is younger or around their age mother?
it's disturbing and sad at the same time. i hate to be in those ppl's shoe ;)