wow more old clips lol from mae nang

Phon

sarNie Adult
hey i never seen sung sinchai before! It dont look to old. look like its around din nam lom fai or malaitong time. Becuase these actress actor came in during those time. thier not from the 80's. I never seen them till late 80's to early 90's. But I want it! :yahoo: :loool: :drool:

Phon

sarNie Adult
does this sungsinchai kid grow up? I remember reading about this farytale in some thai website. It was written by soontornphu botgawee same guy who wrote pra apaimani yorpraklin sungtong. he died since 1800th lol.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
you gyse should check out my channel for boran lakorn at you tube just type Tomstered

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhh! close call for my lakorn collection. I was storing everything in a shelf when I saw that the back of the shelf and the wall behind it was starting to mold! mold could have rotted all my videos and things. I'm going to start making backup copies and putting them on DVD. To those who are interested in buying stuff from me, since DVD is preferred, please wait until I get everything done.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh! close call for my lakorn collection. I was storing everything in a shelf when I saw that the back of the shelf and the wall behind it was starting to mold! mold could have rotted all my videos and things. I'm going to start making backup copies and putting them on DVD. To those who are interested in buying stuff from me, since DVD is preferred, please wait until I get everything done.

Thanks for sharing. and hope you will get done soon, I wanna have some too. oh, by the way do you happen to have PraSaiMongKon something like that where he has a magic mirror plus the gold bird is so I really want to buy this lakorn. and waiting for you to complete sungssingchai too and more!!!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HEY I WANT TO BUY SOME OF UR OLD BORAN WHAT DO YOU HAVE?