Wu Zun!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I love feilunhai!! i esspecially love YaLun and YiRu.. my older sister hates arron and calvin but she loves wuchun and DaDong..there are so HOT!!!!!!!!!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i used to think he was cute...but now i think he's alright...but right now im just obsessed with aaron

Kelly

yea i like aaron too but wu zun is still the best...not really into them anymore...but i still love them!
right now i'm kinda crazy about BIE SUKRIT...

PN06

sarNie Egg
Wu Chun is so cute! I first saw him in "Romantic Princess" loved the series, it was cute! Especially the cousins... ;)

Weir-Pancake

sarNie Egg
If you guys watched Hana Kimi, you would know who WU Zun is. HE is the main hero and is about one of the most popular guys in taiwan right now. What do you u guys think? lol
He is the best, the most handsome in the world for me, nobody can imagine how wuch I love him lol

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ok so i first saw him in Hana kimi a year ago but didn't finish the drama
then just recently i decided to watch the whole then and man i regretted not watching it sooner
WU ZUN is soooo hottt!
i'm like in love with hem now
he's my new obsession...lol
now imma be satching "Romantic Princess" haven't started on it though
i still really hope that they do part two to hana kimi because there was so many things left unsolve of done for example his high juml thing and other people finding out that ella is a girl...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
the company isn't doing hana kimi two no more cause it wont be as good as part one...
that is true for most dramas....

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
the company isn't doing hana kimi two no more cause it wont be as good as part one...
that is true for most dramas....
it's so dumb though!
i think that even if it's not going to be as good as part 1 they still have to finish the story because it didn't even end properly.
so many questions were left behind
i think that they should really do part 2
i mean ISWAK had a good ending but they made a part 2
Meteor Garden had like over 20 episodes and they still made a part 2 with over 20 episodes too
why can't they make Hana Kimi 2?
the first one was ONLY 15 EPISODES!
they should make a part 2 or a movie to clearify everything cuz i want an ending where they find out that ella is a girl and wu zun finally being able to beat his rival in high jump or he finally he able to high jump like he use to.
that's all I want
if not part 2 then a MOVIE!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
it's so dumb though!
i think that even if it's not going to be as good as part 1 they still have to finish the story because it didn't even end properly.
so many questions were left behind
i think that they should really do part 2
i mean ISWAK had a good ending but they made a part 2
Meteor Garden had like over 20 episodes and they still made a part 2 with over 20 episodes too
why can't they make Hana Kimi 2?
the first one was ONLY 15 EPISODES!
they should make a part 2 or a movie to clearify everything cuz i want an ending where they find out that ella is a girl and wu zun finally being able to beat his rival in high jump or he finally he able to high jump like he use to.
that's all I want
if not part 2 then a MOVIE!

In total agreement with you.

All this time I have been waiting for part 2 to come out because my sister told me that there was going to be a part 2.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg i love WU CHUN. he's so so so so cute. he have a pretty boi face. LOVE it :drool: . one thing i LOVE about him is that he don't look 29 at all. he look so young and he's so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!