Wung Nam Karng [Kantana]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read Amy Krinpatom interview she said in the new la korn"Wung Nam Karng" mean (palace of dew) Pinky+Win are a couple and she+Kelly are a couple. and Pok Piyatida will play bad. such great news! that Pinky is having more la korns. so happy! finally she get to pair up with Win. hope it's a drama romance la korn.
here is Amy's interview
"เอมี่"ลบครหา�ป้�!รับละคร2เรื่องควบ
หายหน้าไปนานจนถูà¸?ครหาเป็นนï¿
�
�
เอà¸?à¹?ป้à¸? สาว"เอมี่ à¸?ลิ่นประทุม" เลยออà¸?โรงà¹?จà¸?à¹?จงงานละครมาใหï¿
�
�
ังยาวเหยียด
"อาจเป็นเพราะช่วงที่ผ่านมา
��่ไม่ค่อยได้เห็นหน้า�ัน เป็นช่วงที่ละครถ่ายทำ ที่ปิด�ล้องไป�ล้วมีเรื่อง เย้ยฟ้าท้าดิน ที่จะออน�อร์ ส่วนเรื่องใหม่จะเปิดมี 2 เรื่อง "รั�ข้ามรั้ว" �ับ "วังน้ำค้าง" เรื่อง "รั�ข้ามรั้ว" เล่นเป็นนั�ประพันธ์ �ับพระเอ�พี่อู-ภาณุ �็จะเป็นคู่�ัด�ัน ส่วนในเรื่อง "วังน้ำค้าง" จะ��่นๆ มี วิน-ธาวิน คู่�ับ พิ้ง�ี้-สาวิ�า, เอมี่ คู่�ับ พี่เคลลี่-ธนะพัฒน์ �ละรู้สึ�จะมีพี่ป๊อ�-ปิยธิดา พลิ�เล่นร้าย"
credit:matichon khaosod

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well not fully confirm yet, but there is high percentage it's true since Amy said it, but then things can always change. if it's about prince and princess will be great. i wanna see Pinky play as a pretty princess. but kantana? i'm not so sure it will come out that good b/c their la korns lately are not that good. wish it was dara video or dida who produce it.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Amy's not n'ek?! That's too bad. But pairing up with Kelly is Kool. And Pok n'rai awesome. BIG change for her.

Grace dream couple Win-Pinky :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I would totally watch it to see Pok act as rai. She's always been the nang'ek that you pity and now she's rai. I can't wait. Hopefully they don't change the cast.

OOo and Amy says in her interview posted above that she's going to star in a new lakorn with Au Panu called Ruk Kaam Rua in which she plays as a novelist and they are rivalries (koo gat).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh cool. it's a movie before. wonder what kind of la korn it will be? can't really tell from the picture. but look a bit romantic. seeing the guy+girl hug. if Amy play gant gant then Pinky probably play as a sweet girl b/c most movie. one nang aek is sweet and the other is tomboyish.