www.myspace.com

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Myspace is getting famous each day....people loved it and little kids these day are lying at their age to get in account myspace....lol.....my littles relatives are!!!!! hahah!!!!!

Mind??? give me your URL???? i might have the time to check it out later....

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
mine is www.myspace.com/kimsunahnhia

i noe its werid that tyme i was in love with my lovely samsoon...
i think thats mine..let me go check it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Myspace was a bit complicated for me when I first started a long time ago, so I closed my account.. However, I'm on facebook, anyone else too?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
my signature.

ah yes i get what you're saying. my cousin (dont really know her) signed up and her age is "supposedly" 16yrs. so i got confused and was like, "do i know you?" and she was like, "it's me! [insert name]!" and i'm like, 'oooooooooohhh, WHY THE HECK YOU FAKE YOUR AGE LITTLE GIRL? TSK TSK TSK" etc[long convo]

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah - seriously- a 2nd grader was at my mom's house and she was talking about how she doesn't visit her website anymore. I was like, WHOA get a life...
Myspace should really limit the age they allow for accounts.. although I know people may fake their ages... sheesh.. the internet is so dangerous sometimes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol of course i've got one i love myspace i don't go atown, asianaveneue, facebook, hi5, etc.
but i only have one to talk to my friends

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i used to have a hi5 account
i'm on bebo... but i don't really use it.. so i forgot my password..
i have facebook too.. but again. i don't really use it..
a-town kills time for me.. the forums are hilarious!
and myspace.. yes. i'm a big time myspacer.. but i haven't gone on for a while now..
too much stuff going on in life.. =/

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just saw myspace and clicked on it. MYSPACE is so old school now to me. So boring or maybe it is just me. I had mine about almost 4 years now.

My myspace page If anyone is interested. LOL Have nto updated since like forever!