www.nkaujhmong.com

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, so i visited this site since 9pm and now its 1am and im trying to burn the songs on to a cd but somehow it doesn't work. Something about synchronizing or something... Has any tried to burn music from this site???

PLZe help...

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
hey join the club :lmao: *high five*..... its not you it's the website... it wont let you burn the song it only let listen to it. i try it b4 took me 4ever.. and then i look at the file its a mp4 something like that so it wont let you burn it.... so yeah you can't burn... T_T.. yeah so your not the only one that can't burn it..

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
did u download the files? or is it just on ur "now playing list"??? well i use real player to download from that site.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
did u download the files? or is it just on ur "now playing list"??? well i use real player to download from that site.
I just click on the song name and it automatically plays in Windows Media Player...I add it on to my playlist but when I try to burn it i can't. Something about the songs can't be synchronize or something. How do you DL is with real player?

Please help.....I would be sooooooo happy ...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
hey Jenjen, you know it would be really cool if you get them to work then post them up in here... :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
:lol: ha ha ha ha, i know how to download from that site and it was very easy to me well i know that's lot's of you guys don't know how to download from that site but i do know and there is a way to download from nkaujhmong.com so now i'm gonna tell you how to download.

1. Click the songs

2. Then the song was playing in windows media player.

3. Then you right click the song which is playing in your media player now and you click properties.

4. When you click properties, you will see the the locations or web url links, then you copy the url to your download manger.

5. When the download was finish, (do not disconnect the internet, if you do you can't listen to the songs anymore) you click the file and then it play in windows media player and let it play. Well the songs was playing in window media player, then you click file, then click save as and you name the file and make sure you put this at the end of the title songs, here is example: track1.wma

so hope this will help you guys if you guys still have problem please reply it and i'll be able to help you guys.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: ha ha ha ha, i know how to download from that site and it was very easy to me well i know that's lot's of you guys don't know how to download from that site but i do know and there is a way to download from nkaujhmong.com so now i'm gonna tell you how to download.

1. Click the songs

3. Then you right click the song which is playing in your media player now and you click properties.

4. When you click properties, you will see the the locations or web url links, then you copy the url to your download manger.

5. When the download was finish, (do not disconnect the internet, if you do you can't listen to the songs anymore) you click the file and then it play in windows media player and let it play. Well the songs was playing in window media player, then you click file, then click save as and you name the file and make sure you put this at the end of the title songs, here is example: track1.wma

so hope this will help you guys if you guys still have problem please reply it and i'll be able to help you guys.
:spin: *bow bow* :spin: thanks alot

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
i mean a software that download some of your music or stuff if you don't have it i will give one of my to you
SURE!!!!! YES!!!! May you so kindly share it with me?!!!! Thanks a bunch, i wanted to burn some of the nkauj ntsuas for my mom but i couldn't. i hope i can after this though... Thanks a bunch!!!

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Nevermind leek18, i found a free trial online and i got it to WORK!!!! YAY!!!! Thanks for the help....

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
or you can go to www.hmongmusiconline.com
he's got a DL section too... and it's really really easy to use.
he gots lots of oldies. missing some great singers, but it's still a really good selection to choose from.

calla

sarNie Adult

1. Click the songs

hey, i did right click to the song but i don't see the properties thingy. where is it ?

leek18

sarNie Adult
was the song playing on your window media player? if it was playing then it should works. well i will tell you again, when the songs was playing and the song was on the Now Playing lists and you right click it and you see properties and then the properties open and you will see the link or url then you copy the url

hey, i did right click to the song but i don't see the properties thingy. where is it ?

calla

sarNie Adult
but hey, that nkaujhmong site only has Winamp.....or is it only Media windows media player can do it ?
sorry, to ask again.....i know nothing about these thing.....lolz

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
sorrie i dont know how to show it in pictures...

i open up RealMedia player...
then i click on "Real Guide"
then on the address box...i put in the url of the song and it automatically downloads...

free realmedia player download link

hope this helps...
and i also do wat leek18 does...

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
ok thiz is wat chu do ok when u dl it go to ur windows media player and then it would pop up playlist...that is tha song
and then if u like it then do right click and copy tha url and if u have filelodge or freewebtown.com then u go paste tha
url in tha box and upload then u click on ur song and it will download adn it will be in ur media player....also when u are
done dl it go and get tha file so it doesnt get earse ok any other questions can be answered

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
if u have windows media player...

u can right click the song on the NkaujHmoob page...then go to properties...then copy the url...paste it on ur internet browser... then it pops up in windows media player (this means the file is in ur temporary folder).. then on ur "now playing list" right click that and click on "open file location"...then right click on the file and copy...and paste onto somewhere in ur computer...and wALA...ur done u have the file and can burn it...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
yeah but then u cant right click on nkaujhmong it wont let u

well okies thanks for reminding me...but it works for websites that do let u right click..lol...

but u can try this...
click on it and it plays in ur windows media player...
on ur "now playing list" right click..copy the url...
then put it on a browser and see if u can do what i said earlier...

quote myself: "then it pops up in windows media player (this means the file is in ur temporary folder).. then on ur "now playing list" right click that and click on "open file location"...then right click on the file and copy...and paste onto somewhere in ur computer..."