Xab Thoj and Hnub Lis

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow hnub look great and also damn, Xab Thoj is pretty tall maybe he taller than me. I'm only 5'7

Mae

sarNie Adult
I've always been curious how old Xab and Hnub are? And if Xab is married? Not that I'm interested but just curious... I don't know if Xab and Hnub have off screen chemistry together, but I think it would be great if they really did end up together!

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
Xab thoj now 30 and hnub lis about 22 to 24. Real life xab thoj and hnub lis can't date cuz hnub want hmong america guy and xab want hmong american girl that why they still single. Very soon you'll see hnub marry hmong america. But about xab he probably end up with the girl sing
him in kuv tseem me me. lately they both spend lots time together.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Xab thoj now 30 and hnub lis about 22 to 24. Real life xab thoj and hnub lis can't date cuz hnub want hmong america guy and xab want hmong american girl that why they still single. Very soon you'll see hnub marry hmong america. But about xab he probably end up with the girl sing
I think it is better for Xab to marry Hmong Thai girl and stay there making movie. If he married a Hmong American Girl and come here he would not be famous anymore.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
Youa, is Ker back already from her trip?
that's so cool how she met them. incase you're
wondering who i am, this is maicheng. heheh.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg so typical of her. :lol:
i think its about time for her to retire anyways
btw is it just me or does hnub seems darker without the make up?

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I've always been curious how old Xab and Hnub are? And if Xab is married? Not that I'm interested but just curious... I don't know if Xab and Hnub have off screen chemistry together, but I think it would be great if they really did end up together!

i dont think they're dating in real life, cause i know that hnub has this hmong american guy and i think that they're planning to get marry soon or something. but i dont know about xab!

max

sarNie Elites
I think that Hnub is very pretty. Hopefully she does not end up marrying a Hmong-American guy who already has a wife or two with children. Rar! That would be so... yes. Haha. Xab Thoj is a great actor, but I honestly think that he does not look good at all. The "Nws Tseem Me Me" girl is very pretty, though =)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! that is great picture. xab and hnub looked so great together. hope that they end up together. hnub look so beautiful natural and also with make-up on. i thought that xab also lookd great. if i wasn't a thao, i would marry him...hahahaha...J/K............

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Youa, is Ker back already from her trip?
that's so cool how she met them. incase you're
wondering who i am, this is maicheng. heheh.
Yeah she’s back. Of course I wonder who are you...if you didn't tell me your name.5555

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
there were some esl kids at my high school b4 i graduated.. they were talking about xab thoj.. and they said his mom is mienh

dunno... just telling you guys what them kids from laos/thailand said.

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
she reali pretty but she look
so young. how old is she anywase?...

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I THOUGHT THAT XAB WAS HANDSOME IN KUV TSEB ME ME...
HNUB IS REALLY PRETTY I LIKE HER. BUT SOMETIMES HER ROLES ARE LIKE...IDK..
THANK YOU.