Xab Thoj new movie coming out

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey to all Xab Thoj fans out I heard he's having a new release during Fresno New Year by link picuters. Its another comdey and it should be as interesting as Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag. The story line is one that you have not seen in any other movie yet. Poster should be up something late November to begining December. If any one gets a hold of this move first please come back and tell us how it is. If I get a hold of it first I will let you all know.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
wow.. sounds good. :) I think he looks attractive enough to be a Hmong actor. :) thanks for sharing!

kazee

i know he's not good looking.. but he's a good actor.. in acting.. you're looking for good looking people... but sometimes they can't act.. but those who aren't so good looking are sometimes the best actors out there.. you know what i mean... by the way.. does anyone know what the title of this movie is.. i'm looking forward to it..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Xab's a really good actor....personally, I think he's better at acting that Tub Yaj....it's just that Tub has the look...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
i know he's not good looking.. but he's a good actor.. in acting.. you're looking for good looking people... but sometimes they can't act.. but those who aren't so good looking are sometimes the best actors out there.. you know what i mean... by the way.. does anyone know what the title of this movie is.. i'm looking forward to it..
Yep...just found out...it's called nplaum lwj nplaum liam...

Xab's a really good actor....personally, I think he's better at acting that Tub Yaj....it's just that Tub has the look...
Yeah I agree with you. I mean Xab is not that of good looking but as for acting wise...I must say he's one talent person...sometimes we need to look beyond looks...for example if the actor and actress are very good looking but they can't act...it would be boring to watch the movie...so even if the actor and actress aren't always that good looking but their acting is awesome then it actually captures my attention and I don't mind watching the movie anymore b/c when it comes down to it the movie is what really grab my attention.

Watching a movie is not about just staring at the hot actor and actress...it's about enjoying the plot. Sure if the actor/actress was hot and is great at acting that would even be better but look at it this way...would you rather watch a movie where the actor/actress is good looking but the movie itself is boring or would you rather watch the actor/actress aren't exactly the greatest looking person but the movie is fill with entertaining.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a big fan of Xab thoj so is my mom
she loves him lol
well i havn't seen a comedy but he has another movie out
not sure if yall got the topic for it but it's call
Ciaj Tuag Tsis Mus Yuav Tos Txog Hnub Twg

leek18

sarNie Adult
the movie is out now and i see the cover at looj ceeb entertainment website well can't wait to see the movie

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah he's not all that hot looking but he is one of the better looking hmong actors beside cua and tub.. and I agree that he is a really good actor plus he's really funny too... I didn't even recognize him in the movie that he did with tshaus hawj.. he looks so different.. I guess it's because that's his first movie.. anyways.. I'm looking forward to his new movie. Hopefully it's good.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow this sound interesting .. I love his movies and also the one that he made it too... :lol:

wow this sound interesting .. I love his movies and also the one that he made it too... :lol: