Xab Thoj new movie w/ Hnub Lis & Txiab Yaj

mokka

sarNie Adult
saw the movie this weekend... all i could say it the storyline is similar to their movies Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab... i was expecting different story...but its same old stuff... xab married hnub and then cheated on her with his ex...
i would say it's alright!

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
saw the movie this weekend... all i could say it the storyline is similar to their movies Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab... i was expecting different story...but its same old stuff... xab married hnub and then cheated on her with his ex...
i would say it's alright!

yeah. its about the same...
i wanted a different storyline...
but i heard they're filming another again...
i hope that that one is way better with a different storyline...

neena

sarNie Adult
i actually sat through this whole movie and laughed a lot...honestly, i'm not a fan of hmong movies just because now a days most of them are over the top...but i think xab portrays the right way of how a hmong guy would act...to a certain extent. he makes it look normal. he does play the same character a lot but i think in this one he played his best at this same role. The same goes for Hnub...i really like her...and i wish to meet her one day. she's very beautiful in this one. the other girl is really improving in acting also...i remember her being in tub yaj's movie "the innocent cyclone" she was so young but she has grown and her acting as grown as well. i liked this story...it made me laugh a lot...and i haven't laughed about a hmong movie in a while...so this is good for me...heheh. i recommend this of course...i hope they come up with a new storyline...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i really want to see this movie...looks good...yesterday i went to swap meat to look for it...but there's none....no one sells it.... -_-

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i actually sat through this whole movie and laughed a lot...honestly, i'm not a fan of hmong movies just because now a days most of them are over the top...but i think xab portrays the right way of how a hmong guy would act...to a certain extent. he makes it look normal. he does play the same character a lot but i think in this one he played his best at this same role. The same goes for Hnub...i really like her...and i wish to meet her one day. she's very beautiful in this one. the other girl is really improving in acting also...i remember her being in tub yaj's movie "the innocent cyclone" she was so young but she has grown and her acting as grown as well. i liked this story...it made me laugh a lot...and i haven't laughed about a hmong movie in a while...so this is good for me...heheh. i recommend this of course...i hope they come up with a new storyline...

yup yup I agree.. but I think xab was scary in his angery reactions.. my husband actually does not react like he does in that movie. maybe that's why I am scared of Xab's character now.. hehehe..
and that new actress who took hnub's exboyfriend in the beginning is actually really cute and innocent too. She did a good job (maybe because it's my first time to see her in a movie? I dunno)

Mae

sarNie Adult
From viewing the preview, I couldn't stop laughing when Xab told his mom that she can't even speak English so not to speak it... LoL, Xab himself sucks too.. just funny... I think that's why I like Xab movies, because the dialogues are so hilarious.

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
My mom recently bought this movie at the free market, but I haven't finish watched yet!!!

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Finally saw this movie. Storyline is very similar to Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab but not surpise because I knew this from watching the preview. I hope Xab's next new movie is different because it's starting to get boring watching the same o same. He's reminding me of Nom Phaj and Maiv Pu. All they ever do is play the same o same role. These's producer and Xab needs some new fresh idea and stop with the repeating roles over and over.

I hope his next movie will bring something different to the fans.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
..........sigh...........

i saw a little part of it....it's funny that there was this part that an old american lady and then Xab was talking in english back at her....i also saw the cover poster....it's really amazing cover....i like the design.....well i jsut saw it at VAAJ renting movie....................will go get me one soon if i can afford it....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally saw this movie. Storyline is very similar to Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag and Ua Neej Rov Qab but not surpise because I knew this from watching the preview. I hope Xab's next new movie is different because it's starting to get boring watching the same o same. He's reminding me of Nom Phaj and Maiv Pu. All they ever do is play the same o same role. These's producer and Xab needs some new fresh idea and stop with the repeating roles over and over.

I hope his next movie will bring something different to the fans.
I SECOND WHAT YOU SAID ONCEAGAIN... :D

--ITS NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE THE MOVIE BUT ITS THE SAME OLD STORY LINE.

CAN'T THEY COME UP WITH A NEW STORYLINE...??? IM SURE THERE ARE A MILLION IDEAS OUT THERE.. WHY STICK TO ONE? BORING!

AND I HATE THE POT FLYING TO HIT OR COVER PEOPLE'S HEAD. THAT IS SO OLD NOW. WE NEED SOMETHING "NEW HMONG PRODUCERS,"

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
..........sigh...........

i saw a little part of it....it's funny that there was this part that an old american lady and then Xab was talking in english back at her....i also saw the cover poster....it's really amazing cover....i like the design.....well i jsut saw it at VAAJ renting movie....................will go get me one soon if i can afford it....
Yeah that part was funny. You help I...I help you... but thinking about I realize it had nothing to do with the whole point of the movie. It was basically through in the movie for laugh. The part didn't support the meaning/storyline of movie. The movie was about Xab being this poor guy and his girlfriend want him to find a job so later down the road he can support her but when we went to find work in the city she ends up cheatingand marrying with his so called good friend . Xab found out was heart broken and meet Hnub. They end up marrying.