Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Tub Yaj

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
forget bout tub yaj im voting for my uncle XAB THOJ!!! i like all his movies whether they're comedy or sad it's still good and his acting comes naturally not like tub yaj no offense to his fans or anything but when you compare acting man tub yaj SUCKS BIG TIME!

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Voting for Xab Thoj cuz he's pretty funny... Tub Yaj is just too fake for me. Xab's acting is crude but at least it's honest effort, I just don't know what Tub Yaj is doing -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
xab is funny and tub yaj is charming =) but i'd watch tub yaj over xab thoj though. both are good actors though.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i sAY xABthOJ hE reALLY FuNNY N i loVE hIS mOVIES iT mAKEmE cRANK uP..LoL..n tUJ..hUMM nOT rEALLY faN..n hE nOT aLL thAT aNYwAY....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
actually, after watching his new movie.. I have concluded that I wouldn't want to choose xab because he's so damn violent when he's pissed.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I have to admit that i think Tub Yaj is better looking ....

BUT i choose XAB, because he's awesome! :p He's a really cool guy and he's funny too! lol, plus I feel out of the many hmong stars he's got a lot of talent!
I just wish they wouldn't put him in those types of dumb movies that try to be funny but are just rather pointless..I really want to watch him in a really movie with a sensible love story...And not those usual ones about the guy marrying a second wife and beating his first wife then going back to her at the end! gosh i can't stand those! there are so freaking many! :angry: And they're always the same...it's boring

But Xab is a good actor so I want to see him play better roles.. :)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
tub has the looks but xab has the entertaining and better movies, so i voted for xab.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love xab's new movie J DIM J LOJ ...i'm another comedy movie..n very cool...but by the way they kinda repeat his old movies too....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Actually comparing these two together is not a good comparison because they both are great actors in different catergory. It's hard to choose between these two. Lets say you like romance/sad movie more so you're probably going to lends toward Tou and if you're into comedy then you're probably to lend towards Xab. Not that one is better the other because come on they both are really great what they each do. So to make it a easier choice people sometimes lends what they favor more.

Instead of comparing Tou to Xab how about comparing Tou with Kwm Lis, Luj Yaj, Txam Thoj, Pov Thoj, Coob Thoj, E.T or Voos Yaj...something along that line. And as for Xab...how about comparing him too Kooj Hawj(baw Tooj), Txais Hawj (Nom Paj), or Tswm Fwj Hawj (Yawm Blaum).

BaD_4_eternity

sarNie Egg
I would defintely vote for Xab thoj because he's good at acting and can control himself. Not like Tub Yaj he's way off with his makeup!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I would defintely vote for Xab thoj because he's good at acting and can control himself. Not like Tub Yaj he's way off with his makeup!
tose make up are very tempting..LOL..anyways..tat's true it seem the more popular they get the more make up they eat..like Kwm Lis...Tub Yaj and now Ab Lauj or Lis Lauj tat cutie is starting 2 have heavy make up too..did u girls see him in Amanda Vang's MV w/ Hnub Lis...dang! who did his make up... -_-

sassythaochick

sarNie Egg
I dunno...I was just wondering which of these two actors would you rather watch...or if you were a director..which one you would hire? Seem like these two pra'eks are the top Hmong pra'eks now a dayz wouldn't you agree...they're alwaise popping out with new movies...

Will my vote goes for Xab Thoj.... :wub: ..i luv this guy..i tink his acting is totallie awesome...and if possible...i would love that he trys to get into the thai industry [ he's probably fluent in Thai rite?? ]..just audition for a little part in a commerical and go on from there..because honestly I think he has the acting skills to match some of the people in lakorns...not the pra'ek or nang'eks...but difenetily some of the main characters in lakorns...and in my P.O.V. he's very creative..you can totallie see it in his MV..he trys different tings...write different songs...GO XAB THOJ!! :yahoo:

You know what i happened to strongly agree with you, I don't watch lot of hmong movies the reason why is because i really don't see a meaning to why the story was created and plus the acting were so fake. Girls and Guys (who likes tou yang) no offense he's cute and all but i think he's actings kinda fake. :D please don't kill me..lol bottom line is that i enjoy watching xab thoj's movie. His acting is flawless everything is so natural and to top it off he has a great voice and catchie songs. btw i like him even more because he's a thao just like me ..hahahalol jk..thats not even the reason why..lol..

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
i hated xab thoj.. i thought his acting is terrible! and he does not look good what so ever.. but then again.. that is just my openion!

Tou yaj, i think he's hot! but with all the make up they put on him, its terrible! you can see the powders soo good! and you can even see the mask line! gross! and his acting isnt too bad!

to my openion i think the best hmong production is "moua lee".. most of his films are great!

there was this one movie i saw, w/ these two handsome hmong guys.. for got the name of the movie nor the names of the two actors! its the one w/ the n'ek getting married to the rich guy by force and leaving her boyfriend, the poorer guy.. she then supposly died and her boyfriend came and dug her out of her grave (scary) and she lived a new life.. blah blah blah! i thought those two guys were pretty handsome! but the rich guy looks even better when he smiles!

once again its just my thoughts!
you're probably talking about somchay yang.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
you're probably talking about somchay yang.
i agreed!!!!
moua lee's films is better than ever....no ones can compare to it....
IT'S MAKES TUB YAJ LOOKS GOOD ON THAT MOVIE!!! HIS ACTING IS GREAT!! SO PROFESSIONAL...
BUT IN OTHER SPONSER, IT MAKES HIM LOOKED GAY AND UGLY....YEAH LIKE U SAID, TOO MUCH POWDER AND OTHER FAKE THINGS INVOLVED IN....ETC..

I THINK IF I HAVE THE TIME, I MIGHT CALL TO MOUA LEE'S PRODUCTION AND ASK THEM TO PULL BACK TUB YAJ IN AND MAKE HIM BE A HERO AGAIN...YEAH...PHAJ EJ!!!!!.....HE REALLY MATCH IT.......THAT'S THE ONLY PRODUCTION THAT MAKES HIM LOOK HOTTY AND HANDSOME....HAHAH!!...
AGREED??????

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i agreed!!!!
moua lee's films is better than ever....no ones can compare to it....
IT'S MAKES TUB YAJ LOOKS GOOD ON THAT MOVIE!!! HIS ACTING IS GREAT!! SO PROFESSIONAL...
BUT IN OTHER SPONSER, IT MAKES HIM LOOKED GAY AND UGLY....YEAH LIKE U SAID, TOO MUCH POWDER AND OTHER FAKE THINGS INVOLVED IN....ETC..

I THINK IF I HAVE THE TIME, I MIGHT CALL TO MOUA LEE'S PRODUCTION AND ASK THEM TO PULL BACK TUB YAJ IN AND MAKE HIM BE A HERO AGAIN...YEAH...PHAJ EJ!!!!!.....HE REALLY MATCH IT.......THAT'S THE ONLY PRODUCTION THAT MAKES HIM LOOK HOTTY AND HANDSOME....HAHAH!!...
AGREED??????
yea but i still think xaj thoj is a better actor

anyways moua lee once said in another forum that's it's very hard to get tou yaj to work with him now cuz he belongs to another production now...something like that...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i vote xab thoj cause....................... tub yaj's too cry baby........(i especially hate his movie i don't like any of them tooooooooooooooooooo much hella crying.......................)
----- xab thoj is the best actor......................
------ i don't care about the hottness.....of tub yaj...hate him.....
----sorry for tub yaj fan but can't stand him at all......

LOL

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
personally i don't like tou yaj at all, because he's not what he looks like on movies....and he's too proud of himself....so concieted...my nieces were big fans of his eversince khaub lig cua, so when they went to laos and spotted him jogging in this paris look alike thing called a-nou-va-xa-li place in Veintien and asked for a picture with him, he just ran off and they had to chase him home...and he never came out to take a picture with them...i mean this isn't the way to treat your fan!!!!

However don't be offended tou yaj fans....talent wise...i think that they are two really talented young hmong men! with different style of acting...for comedy movie, definitely xab, but for romance it's gotta be tou yang... but yeah...they are very talented.