Xab Thoj's MV

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone posted it up but what did you guys think of it? i hecka love that song "Nws Tseem Me Me." lol it's catchy! and i love how he had the old peeps in the band... and if you watch really closely you will see that all the drum are made of plates and buckets! lol. I love the green songs too.

leek18

sarNie Adult
really, it was out now so um.... can you make some screencaps to us so we can take a look at it and yeah how many songs did he sings in there.

I don't know if anyone posted it up but what did you guys think of it? i hecka love that song "Nws Tseem Me Me." lol it's catchy! and i love how he had the old peeps in the band... and if you watch really closely you will see that all the drum are made of plates and buckets! lol. I love the green songs too.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
it has 14 MV in there.... but 1 is just another version (MV) of the same song. I will have some caps asap.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling

-------------------

also what i like is that he doesn't have a bunch of girls waering flashy clothing dancing in the background! those kill the music videos! esp tthe wawy they move! lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow..the quality is really nice. Thanks for sharing the clips.

And yesss....that song is saweeeett! lol. It's flippin cute. :p

And off topic, well....kinda, not really...but this dude is one of the few phaj ehs that I think can really act. I mean...he makes it so natural and he can be pretty hilarious too. He's not the best looking (especially to me since he looks like one of my annoying friends) but he's talented. :D

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey is that Ntxheb Xyooj singing the song "Kev Hlub Yuav Tu" I thought it was the other girl name Ntxhais Tsab sing right?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
the only song i liked was the first one! "Nws Tseem Me Me" the rest was ok...but i very like the songs he sang in Khib Ciag Khib Tuag and Blawm Lwj Blawm Liam it should've been in there! :D

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I have it ripped into my computer but its 2. something GB and I don't know how to make it any smaller....

.....Hummm...you know what i absolutely love love love? I love that little kid in there... muahahahaha he so funny!!!! :loool: I don't know why he doesn't where a shirt but what the hay....LOL

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I uploaded Video number 4 here..

4 - Kab Nyuam Dev

I will try to upload the rest of the MV as time goes by... since I'm really busy this summer.. but this is the best one so I uploaded it first. :) Enjoy...