Yah!! It's Finally Here! The Age of the REAL Kiss has arrived

Nero

sarNie Egg
Have you guys noticed the increase in popularity of REAL on screen kisses in Thai dramas?!? I'm so excited to see that Thai lakorn is finally stepping out of that angle-shot, thumb kissing, head grabbing- age, it's so old and boring. Anyway, I was hoping everyone can help post the dramas they know of that have actual kisses, just so I can go and indulge in them, haha, i sound gross now.

I'll start:

Sawan Bieng (Ann & Ken)
Soot Sanaeh ha (Ann & Ken)
Manee Yard Fah (Ann & willy)
Ngao Asoke (Pong and Pueng)
Likit Kammathep (Ann & Mart)
Pleung see roong (Mart and Susie) Lots of action in this one!!!
Wong Wien Hua Jai (Pinky and Weir)

Please add to the list!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
A lot of Ann's.

Rahut Rissaya's kiss scenes were real too. Does Pee and Kong's 'kiss' in Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter counts too?

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LOL, I don't think so because it wasn't really lip to lip action.

Definitely Soot Sanaeha & Sawan Biang. Ken's lakorn with Janie. Did Tik ever do any real kisses?

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult

Definitely Soot Sanaeha & Sawan Biang. Ken's lakorn with Janie. Did Tik ever do any real kisses?
Talking about PNGRT? It was a lip-to-lip, lol. Fluke said it at the fanmeeting. P'Oh was very embarrassed, they had to do it 3 times. It's more of a face-smushing than a kiss though.

aznxmuffin

sarNie Egg

didn't tik and nat maria kiss in that one lakorn where ploy acted like she was sick but she killed every girl that got close to him? it was a while ago but i think they kissed.

missdiane

sarNie Egg
Talking about PNGRT? It was a lip-to-lip, lol. Fluke said it at the fanmeeting. P'Oh was very embarrassed, they had to do it 3 times. It's more of a face-smushing than a kiss though.
really..what episode is that in?..i didn't see any kisses between oh and fluke

sokk

sarNie Egg
Poo & New lakorn wasn't it heaps of real kiss in that one. Most of Anne lakorns are really kiss isn't it?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm...Kaew Lom Phet?!
It was more like a lip to lip-ish. Lol

You basically named them all. Ahahahaha
SSH & SB forever those REAL KISSES! xD

ice

sarNie Hatchling
didn't tik and nat maria kiss in that one lakorn where ploy acted like she was sick but she killed every girl that got close to him? it was a while ago but i think they kissed.
Yea it was called "Wang Waree"

Oh...another Ann w/ Chakrit, "Sapai Glai Peun Tiang"

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
is it french kiss? if just touching lips. nothing to be exciting. i prefer the old way. lets u imagine.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Janie and Rome - Yok Lai Make
Patson and Ning - Hua Jai Mee Ngao
Weir and Kwan - Dung Duang Haruthai (i think this is the only lakorn she did a real kiss)
Oil and Ae - Kularb Sorn Nam
Ken and Chompoo - Wiwa Wah Woon
Weir and Pinky - Wong Wian Hua Jai
Aum and Ann - Borisat Bumbut Kaen
Aum and Benz - Lom Huan