who looks better?

• yam

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • au

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The nang aek from Yor Pra Glin and Singh Harg Grai Pobe with James..And Buakaew Jukgrote as Upsornsuda and Pra Tinawong as Wantamalai..

anime luver

sarNie Egg
I choose.....

Yam!! Yam!! Yam!!

she looks better and acts better than any of the new girl. i like her better than AU!!!!

miamaochang

sarNie Egg
i mean i hear alot of ppl talk bout yam and au.. i mean i jus wanna kno who looks better?
plz ppl tel me...

yam siriwutana

au thanamas

ok jus tell me ur opinion....
well... my opinion i think dat yam siriwutana looks better; not sayin au is ugly but i guess she ok in yar pla gin...

credits: noiki

yam is cute but au is pretty even my mom say au is prettier

Phon

sarNie Adult
yam is wayyyyyyyy to skinny. she lucky boran guys these days are small and short. if it was like before boran guys were big and they look like mens they will make yam look even smaller then what she really is.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
to compare au is pretty then yam ... yam is short n skinny but thai like it that way dont like to be fat and overweight especially if u dara au she has round big face its be weird her body is small but now she gotta skinny she normal not to fat or skinny just perfect for yam she pretty too in other point of view

Phon

sarNie Adult
yam cant gain weight even if she try to. she is one of those people who just can't gain. and i speak for every guy when I say this. we mens dont like to look at bones. we want meat in our women. not fat just bigger then yam.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i voted for Yam because she looks cute in any kind of show, series, movies that she does. But Au only looks good in boran clothes. If she doesn't dress up, Au doesn't look good.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam looks cute, but I never liked her in any of the boran movies I saw her in. She always looked too childish.
I don't really know which girl is prettier in modern clothing, but to me, Au looks way more beautiful when dressed in boran clothing. I first saw her in Yord Praklin, and in my opinion, she's the prettiest current boran lakorn nang 'ek.
I actually didn't like Au in Yor Praklin. I didn't think she was pretty in anything else either, except for Pratinavong. But, she is pretty..however cartoon, aom, and yam are cute.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i love them both!! i dont know which one to choose.. its juss hard to choose which one you like better cause i dont want to be mean.. there juss the same, there both pretty and nice, clever and good at acting...

-------------------------------------------

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
I actually didn't like Au in Yor Praklin. I didn't think she was pretty in anything else either, except for Pratinavong. But, she is pretty..however cartoon, aom, and yam are cute.
Guess I'm the opposite 'cus I liked Au best in Yord Praklin. She looked better in boran clothing when she had bigger cheeks. Out of all her movies I actually think she looks the least pretty in Pratinavong, though she's still prettier than Cartoon, in my opinion. I think it's her hair and the clothing that makes her not as pretty in that movie. Maybe it's her curly hair or something...because I thought she looked way better in Yord Praklin and Bua Kaew when she had straight hair.

Yup, I agree that Yam, Aom, and Cartoon all are the cute type. I dunno, I guess I just prefer beautiful-type actresses(Sinee, Biyada, Au, Bee) over cute ones like Yam, Aom, and Cartoon when it comes to Boran lakorns. These gals look good too, but only in a cute boy-ish way because they don't have that graceful look to them like Au does, probably because Au has softer features face-wise. Just my opinion, so no offense intended to fans of Yam, Aom, or Cartoon.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Me too..Her clothes and hair in Pra Tinawong are hideous to me..And I liked her most in Yor Pra Glin when she had chubby chubby cheeks..She was most pretty in there..And yea..I have 3 favorite actress for lakornpeunbarn which is Sinee..Biyada and Au Ruttima..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
looking from pangnerlicious Sig.. as much as i prefer AU's skill of acting.. i'mma have to go with Yam..... she's a Doll :)