Yard and Ploy

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I always thought that they had similiar facial features. When I see Yard, I think she reminds me of Ploy. And when I see Ploy, I think she reminds me of Yard. Sometimes they really, really look alike. ^_^ I know Yard is mixed with Indian, but is Ploy mixed with anything?

***the rest of Ploy's shoot with xRay is here.

[left: Ploy]
[right: Yard]

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, the girl on the left is Ploy. The pictures are from a new photoshoot that she just shot with xRay Magazine. I posted up the rest of the pics here.

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, they kinda look alike....especially the nose.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh! they do look alike. plioy has softer more feminine features though while yard has stronger features that make more a statement!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
st_nba said:
Yes, the girl on the left is Ploy. The pictures are from a new photoshoot that she just shot with xRay Magazine. I posted up the rest of the pics here.
[post="133010"][/post]​

Thanks for your confirmation, st_nba. Geez...Ploy and Yardthip do look alike. They're both adorable and beautiful!!

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
I actually think Ploy is a lot prettier than Yard. And yeah, Ploy is mixed. She's mixed of a lot of things actually, except i dont know what.

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
yeh i think they do look a like!! the only pic that looks like ploy is the one on the top left.. is that the only ploy pic??

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
yard looks like she's day dreamin and ploy looks like she's really bored..what are they really doing here? they do look alike tho.