Yard On "RUK AUEY" Again

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't know when will this episode air......but i just found this at polyplus site. both p'tang and yard wishing for p'noi's b-day. so cute...... :lol:

omg, yard on RUK AUEY like 4-5 times already, now i really wanna see her in a lakorn with p'tang. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow yard looks gorgeous!! i also want to see her with p'tang..so its noi's bday?..how old is she turning? but thanx calla..cant wait til it airs!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard needs to move on!..but i guess if shes happy with oak then im happy for her..

theres a chance for yard/tang but thats if ch3 thinks about it :D thanx calla..cant wait to see it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
NEWS FROM THAIRATH

ไม่ได้เป็น 'สะใภ้นายก' 'หยาด' ก็ยังรัก 'พี่โอ๊ค' ค่ะ!! [18 ต.ค. 49 - 00:47]

ท่ามกลางอุณหภูมิเดือดของสมรภูมิกลางเมือง แต่เรื่องของ “หัวใจ” ระหว่างนางเอกฮอต หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล กับลูกชายหัวแก้วหัวแหวนของอดีตนายกฯ โอ๊ค-พานทองแท้ ชินวัตร กลับเหนียวแน่น ไม่ได้ถูกปฏิวัติไปด้วยแต่อย่างใด สาวหยาด หอบหน้าตาใสกิ๊งมาเปิดใจผ่าน “รักเอย” คืนนี้ 22.30 น. ทางช่อง 3 ว่า “รักของหยาดยังปกติดีค่ะ เวลาหยาดจะสนิทกับใครจะดูที่ว่าเค้าเป็นผู้ใหญ่ สอนอะไรเราได้หลายอย่าง เพราะหยาดยังเด็ก หยาดคบกับเค้าเพราะพี่เค้าเป็นผู้ใหญ่ ดูแลเราได้ และนิสัยดีค่ะ” พร้อมกันนั้นยังยืนยันด้วยการควัก “กล้องถ่ายรูปแทนใจ” จากพี่โอ๊คมาอวด แต่ พี่แท่ง ขอร้องให้หยาดโชว์ฝีมือการวาดภาพที่หมั่นวาดทำการ์ดให้หวานใจบ่อยๆ อ้าว! ไหงวาดออกมาเป็นหน้า พี่โอ๊ค ซะงั้น?! งานนี้คนวาดยังอึ้งจนพูดไม่ออกได้แต่อายม้วน โอย..ดูจาก “ชุด” ที่ใส่ก็รู้--โลกของหนูกำลังเป็น“สีชมพู” ค่า!!

calla

sarNie Adult
omg...this episode was sooooooooooo cute. p'tang is always teasing yard.

Yard was only 15 when she be in AI MA LEK with Ken.....ehhe :)
she says....she was in a lakorn with Noi when she was only 5. lolz...its so funny when they talk about that lakorn that they both were played as a ghosts role.

after yard's interview. p'tang and his band/friend went to ladies prisoner....to sang for them. this is p'tang 2nd time there. i think you guys haven't know about this yet.....but in 2005 p'tang went there once because those ladies really in love with p'tang and so they vote for him as LADIES PRISONER'S SWEET-HEART AKA...MAN OF THE YEAR.