Yardthip Rajpal (C.LIFE MAGAZINE vol. 13 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yardthip doesn't look her best here. :no: She looks too much like Pinky; I don't like it. Somehow, the hairstyle doesn't flatter her normally good looks. I prefer more volume in her hair. The dresses are pretty. I do like the shades of lipstick on Yard, but somehow...she doesn't look that nice with them for this particular shoot. Urgh, I'm really not fond of her look here. She's much prettier in her other shoots. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maiko^_^ said:
Yardthip doesn't look her best here. :no: She looks too much like Pinky; I don't like it. Somehow, the hairstyle doesn't flatter her normally good looks. I prefer more volume in her hair. The dresses are pretty. I do like the shades of lipstick on Yard, but somehow...she doesn't look that nice with them for this particular shoot. Urgh, I'm really not fond of her look here. She's much prettier in her other shoots. :)

Ditto, I agree.

Yard used to have so many shoots in the past.. like in 08 and 09 there.. and she looked fabulous in them!  This shoot.. not so much.  It's definitely not her best.. but I'm glad to see that she's getting more shoots.

I also see that she lost some weight here too.