Yaya is she the next rising star for Ch3?

Yaya is she the next it thing for Ch3?

• Yes

Votes: 74 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think she's very cute. I was like so is so weak in KRM but she proved me wrong. After Ploy did her wrong she was like I ain't taking this shit anymore. Now that is the girl I was waiting to show up. And her and Barry are just so cute together!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I think so. She's gaining a lot of popularity now thanks to DJA, and they're well deserved too. Her and Nadech are the next koo kwan.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Now that she’s famous as a nang’ek, will they ever release Bana Gan Mayom where she played rai to Namfom Patcharin (who now only gets rai or supporting roles)?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha today she still is the next big thing lol :p she was rai to Namfon?? Omg would have loved to see it!

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
And now she's thai biggest star. Superstar with most ads and commercial (about 201. The highest in thai figure) . Top 3 highest paid actress besides Aum P and Chompoo. And the list goes on.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
And now she's thai biggest star. Superstar with most ads and commercial (about 201. The highest in thai figure) . Top 3 highest paid actress besides Aum P and Chompoo. And the list goes on.
The number is over 230 now it's really exceptional. She doesn't make as much money as aump yet but she will eventually. But as far as commericals, she surpasses the likes of aump and chompoo by 2x and her peers by 2x, 3x, 4x whether guy or girl ahhahahaha I think aump's asking price per cf is at least 10mil to as high as 20mil right now. Yaya is between 8mil to 15mil baht depending on the brand. Nadech's fee lakorn fee per ep is 200k so I think Yaya is close to that but not as high. Last I saw Yaya's lakorn fee was around 90k per episode but that was a few years ago. Most stars start at 45k per ep. This is probably why NY lakorns have so little episodes, they can't afford them lol This is also why stars should try to get more endorsements coz you make no money doing lakorns. You spend 1-to 1.5 years filming to make not even half of what you do with endorsements that only shoot at the most 2 days lol

These are all her cfs for just this year alone.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The number is over 230 now it's really exceptional. She doesn't make as much money as aump yet but she will eventually. But as far as commericals, she surpasses the likes of aump and chompoo by 2x and her peers by 2x, 3x, 4x whether guy or girl ahhahahaha I think aump's asking price per cf is at least 10mil to as high as 20mil right now. Yaya is between 8mil to 15mil baht depending on the brand. Nadech's fee lakorn fee per ep is 200k so I think Yaya is close to that but not as high. Last I saw Yaya's lakorn fee was around 90k per episode but that was a few years ago. Most stars start at 45k per ep. This is probably why NY lakorns have so little episodes, they can't afford them lol This is also why stars should try to get more endorsements coz you make no money doing lakorns. You spend 1-to 1.5 years filming to make not even half of what you do with endorsements that only shoot at the most 2 days lol

No wonder she is dubbed 'jao mae presenter'!! We're only 3 months into the year and it feels like she has a new ad released every week. Like you said, in terms of commercials/endorsements, she has essentially surpassed the vets and everyone else currently in the industry; Na is the King of Presenter but Ya's total number of ads surpasses his too, and easily exceeds that of every other pra'ek lol https://pantip.com/topic/38688000

She currently has so many ads being shown that people are getting confused about who the real nang'ek is in some lakorns:risas3::risas3:
upload_2019-3-28_23-3-49.png

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
No wonder she is dubbed 'jao mae presenter'!! We're only 3 months into the year and it feels like she has a new ad released every week. Like you said, in terms of commercials/endorsements, she has essentially surpassed the vets and everyone else currently in the industry; Na is the King of Presenter but Ya's total number of ads surpasses his too, and she basically wipes the floor with every other pra'ek lol https://pantip.com/topic/38688000

She currently has so many ads being shown that people are getting confused about who the real nang'ek is in some lakorns:risas3::risas3:
View attachment 33414
LOL Yaya has 6 new ads out currently. What's annoying is the media try to dub or ask a lot of people who they interview at events if they are considered jao mae presenter... but Yaya actually is lol it's a question that should be retired for a long time... like moddam said, it's like every 10 years you get someone famous and well round like Nadech same applies to Yaya lol Media only do that coz they don't do their hw and have nothing intersting to ask the celeb sometime... No one actually says, YES I AM the Jao Mae Presenter Lol Second to Yaya is Aump and she is reported to have 113 lol that's a big gap lol Pancake is 3rd with about 100++. Pancake lost her popularity a while ago but she's actually lucky and smart, she's working less but still making more than probably a lot of the current A-listers too coz her contract with the channel she signed to, she got 20 mil baht agreement twice for like 5 years or whatever the amount of years she'll have to stay with them now but she's not obligated to shoot x amount of lakorns. She made 40 mil baht alone just as a signing bonus but only I don't know 3 lakorns filmed? lol GET MONEY... versus Yaya... like LR had 12 eps if she makes only 90k at the lowest per ep that's only one mil-ish baht when it took 1 year to shoot ahhaha her lowest cf she makes 8 mil for 1 or 2 day shoot lol If you only have lakorns and not a lot of CF, practically poor unless you got a side hustle lol Yaya is only 26 too. So she's gonna be on fire for a few more years and I don't see anyone coming for her with this generation or the next... it might have to be next NEXT generation coz the prospects right now is a no lol even the younger set of actress like the Pat, Diana, Nychaa group they are practically dead weight they should worry about the newbies that are coming out now coz it only takes one hit to surpass them lol For guys, In is coming on strong but not that strong. Even Film last year has more buzz than In. Same for guys, it might be the next NEXT gen... ch7 has newbies that are more interesting than ch3 but WRONG CHANNEL lol they'll never get anywhere lol For someone to surpass Yaya, it'll be years to accomplished I don't think people even thought Aump or Pancake could be surpassed and Yaya was really underrated for a little bit until a few years ago when people started counting lol. But at this point it'll be hard to see who can at least be on pace with Yaya. She's getting at least mid 20s to 30 endorsements a year. She def passed all the actors lol the average for guys per year is about 4-6 ads a year lol But girls do have more ad opportunities. To be on pace and maybe surpass Yaya, you basically are the new it girl and you have to maintain it for the next 10 years hahahaha and I don't see one on the horizon for a while. Maybe when ch3 launches that series.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
LOL Yaya has 6 new ads out currently. What's annoying is the media try to dub or ask a lot of people who they interview at events if they are considered jao mae presenter... but Yaya actually is lol it's a question that should be retired for a long time... like moddam said, it's like every 10 years you get someone famous and well round like Nadech same applies to Yaya lol Media only do that coz they don't do their hw and have nothing intersting to ask the celeb sometime... No one actually says, YES I AM the Jao Mae Presenter Lol Second to Yaya is Aump and she is reported to have 113 lol that's a big gap lol Pancake is 3rd with about 100++. Pancake lost her popularity a while ago but she's actually lucky and smart, she's working less but still making more than probably a lot of the current A-listers too coz her contract with the channel she signed to, she got 20 mil baht agreement twice for like 5 years or whatever the amount of years she'll have to stay with them now but she's not obligated to shoot x amount of lakorns. She made 40 mil baht alone just as a signing bonus but only I don't know 3 lakorns filmed? lol GET MONEY... versus Yaya... like LR had 12 eps if she makes only 90k at the lowest per ep that's only one mil-ish baht when it took 1 year to shoot ahhaha her lowest cf she makes 8 mil for 1 or 2 day shoot lol If you only have lakorns and not a lot of CF, practically poor unless you got a side hustle lol Yaya is only 26 too. So she's gonna be on fire for a few more years and I don't see anyone coming for her with this generation or the next... it might have to be next NEXT generation coz the prospects right now is a no lol even the younger set of actress like the Pat, Diana, Nychaa group they are practically dead weight they should worry about the newbies that are coming out now coz it only takes one hit to surpass them lol For guys, In is coming on strong but not that strong. Even Film last year has more buzz than In. Same for guys, it might be the next NEXT gen... ch7 has newbies that are more interesting than ch3 but WRONG CHANNEL lol they'll never get anywhere lol For someone to surpass Yaya, it'll be years to accomplished I don't think people even thought Aump or Pancake could be surpassed and Yaya was really underrated for a little bit until a few years ago when people started counting lol. But at this point it'll be hard to see who can at least be on pace with Yaya. She's getting at least mid 20s to 30 endorsements a year. She def passed all the actors lol the average for guys per year is about 4-6 ads a year lol But girls do have more ad opportunities. To be on pace and maybe surpass Yaya, you basically are the new it girl and you have to maintain it for the next 10 years hahahaha and I don't see one on the horizon for a while. Maybe when ch3 launches that series.
And yet some will say ratings are what you need to get endorsements. Or have they flip-flopped on that too? :rolleyes: That logic and the whole idea that higher ratings = better endorsements, have basically been proven wrong by NY lol.
Yeah, I can't see anyone from Ya's generation or the next catching up to her. Not even just in terms of the number of ads, all her achievements & progress in the last 2-ish years have set the bar pretty high for everyone - even Aum P & Chompoo in some aspects. Heck, just in terms of 2018 as a whole, NO ONE in the industry had a 2018 as good as Ya.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
And yet some will say ratings are what you need to get endorsements. Or have they flip-flopped on that too? :rolleyes: That logic and the whole idea that higher ratings = better endorsements, have basically been proven wrong by NY lol.
Yeah, I can't see anyone from Ya's generation or the next catching up to her. Not even just in terms of the number of ads, all her achievements & progress in the last 2-ish years have set the bar pretty high for everyone - even Aum P & Chompoo in some aspects. Heck, just in terms of 2018 as a whole, NO ONE in the industry had a 2018 as good as Ya.
If you need high ratings to get ad endorsements, ch7 actors would dominate the industry as far as endorsement deals lol Weir consistantly gets one of the highest ratings every year but he isn't even top 5 for males with highest cfs count or pay lol You have to posess popularity, skill, and image that will represnet their products well to the masses. If I owned a product hell yeah I would pay for Yaya lol Yaya got endorsement deals from LV ahhahaha I don't think there's much to compare unless you are in the lookbook and cfs for one of the biggest luxury brand name in the world lol It wasn't even based on ratings lol Yaya got LV based on being herself lol she was no different than the other starletts at the LV cruise, just a famous person from another country etc... no one knows them but knows they are big back home ahhahaah but LV team just loved her lol but then again, Yaya also made the BOF 500 list so it is based on some ratings :rolleyes:

libbyBB

sarNie Egg

Congrats Yaya. She’s really queen of adverstiment.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
If you need high ratings to get ad endorsements, ch7 actors would dominate the industry as far as endorsement deals lol Weir consistantly gets one of the highest ratings every year but he isn't even top 5 for males with highest cfs count or pay lol You have to posess popularity, skill, and image that will represnet their products well to the masses. If I owned a product hell yeah I would pay for Yaya lol Yaya got endorsement deals from LV ahhahaha I don't think there's much to compare unless you are in the lookbook and cfs for one of the biggest luxury brand name in the world lol It wasn't even based on ratings lol Yaya got LV based on being herself lol she was no different than the other starletts at the LV cruise, just a famous person from another country etc... no one knows them but knows they are big back home ahhahaah but LV team just loved her lol but then again, Yaya also made the BOF 500 list so it is based on some ratings :rolleyes:
You know the ratings argument is wack when organisations like the TAT skip over everyone who got higher ratings than LR last year and pick Ya as their brand ambassador :risas3: Truthfully, ratings don't matter for NY; like if KKSL & MLFAS do really well then great, but if they get mediocre ratings or don't do so well, the likelihood of it affecting NY is basically non-existent lol. It has been almost 2 years since LLSR and I'm still looking for one way in which it negatively affected them lol

Yup, LV specifically chose Ya and the BoF 500 list was handpicked by editors of BoF, using data & research. Her LV endorsement still has me shook till this day lol, cuz I thought she would only get labelled as a "friend" of the brand like some other people with other brands and just turn up at a few fashion shows here and there, but nope, she has actually appeared in ads for their campaigns and in their lookbook

xoxoeds

sarNie Egg
how does it go for the thai industry specifically? they get paid lump sum per contract? or their fee upon signing then its like additional fees on top of that depending on what they need to do for the product during the contract period? or the fine print is relative and varies for every deal? thanks!

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Im amazed by this thread topic. "Yaya is the next rising star of ch3' ? Lol the fact that now yaya has become the most successful star of her generation just wow. Bravo to the one who started this thread