Yaya Urassaya ([BTS] Madame Figaro)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I LOVE THE COVER! She looks so sexy there! 
That eye make up looks gorgeous on her! Flawless Yaya is flawless.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait for the inside pictures. 
Love the cover! 
damn yaya is getting more and more beautiful <3
thanks for sharing 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I lover her eyes! The first thing that catches me about Yaya are her eyes ; they're gorgeous!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Even when her hair is messy she is still gorgeous, Yaya has beautiful eyes. The second to last picture is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada thanks v much 4 all beautiful pic! yaya is absolutely gorgeous! Love her so much! Hope yadech will hv another opportunity 2 do photo shooting again, will b so hot nadech directing, photograping away n yaya his perfect model!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wowie, I actually thought it was Ploy Cherman when I first saw the cover. :lol: But Yaya's prettier than Ploy, in my opinion. :D I love the cover; she looks beautiful, despite the messy hairstyle. Love the styles here and everything! :thumbsup: Her makeup is so pretty!

Falada

sarNie Adult
THaiMovieLover said:
Even when her hair is messy she is still gorgeous, Yaya has beautiful eyes. The second to last picture is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome. LOL I know right. She's always gorgeous. :D

keylargo said:
Hi falada thanks v much 4 all beautiful pic! yaya is absolutely gorgeous! Love her so much! Hope yadech will hv another opportunity 2 do photo shooting again, will b so hot nadech directing, photograping away n yaya his perfect model!!!

Your welcome, Key! :D Agree with you, and yes I really really wish that Yadech will have another photoshoot! It will be so good, too. :D

Maiko^_^ said:
Wowie, I actually thought it was Ploy Cherman when I first saw the cover. :lol: But Yaya's prettier than Ploy, in my opinion. :D I love the cover; she looks beautiful, despite the messy hairstyle. Love the styles here and everything! :thumbsup: Her makeup is so pretty!

LOL REALLY?! I think that they're both pretty, but in different ways. Yaya is always prettier in the cute way, and Ploy is the sexy way. But Yaya looks pretty sexy here. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Falada said:
LOL REALLY?! I think that they're both pretty, but in different ways. Yaya is always prettier in the cute way, and Ploy is the sexy way. But Yaya looks pretty sexy here. 

Yes, really, Falada! :D Ploy is sexy, no doubt, but to me, she's not as attractive as Yaya is hehe. I like your descriptions of their beauties. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, really, Falada! :D Ploy is sexy, no doubt, but to me, she's not as attractive as Yaya is hehe. I like your descriptions of their beauties. :)

LOL Thanks. I like both of them, but I kinda like Yaya a bit more. :D So agree.

Alice said:
@Falada thanks ka 4 sharing omg Yaya is so damn cute

Your welcome. LOL I agree. :D

MrsChum said:
Thanks Falada for sharing! Love the cover, Yaya look very pretty.

Your welcome. LOL Agree. Pretty and Sexy.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks falada for the pix!! i can never be tired of saying how beautiful and gorgeous yaya is...! she looks super stunning here   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
After ploygampetch mag that Nadech did for her... I can't say this shoot is my favorite. I've seen too many shoots of yaya with this similar look. Messy hair distracts the cuteness of her face.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I like this messy look on yaya, it's really refreshing to see from all the slicked back and proper hairdo. But i do like some of inner pics more than the cover itself!