Yaya Urassaya (COSMOPOLITAN vol. 15 no. 182 May 2012)

cecilia

Staff member
they made her so skinny - she looks like a doll here ..

still gorgeous though - i still don't like how they remove her beauty mark on her neck (everything else, i understand but you know .. YAYA and her beauty mark identity her true self) - sorry, not in a good mood after seeing RANG PRATANA BUANGSUARNG .. i just have to be moody!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
they made her so skinny - she looks like a doll here ..

still gorgeous though - i still don't like how they remove her beauty mark on her neck (everything else, i understand but you know .. YAYA and her beauty mark identity her true self) - sorry, not in a good mood after seeing RANG PRATANA BUANGSUARNG .. i just have to be moody!!!
Good eye, i didn't even notice her mole gone from her neck.

The whole cover looks kind of fake somewhat.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya has always been skinny though Ceci : )

She's so tan here but nonetheless, she looks effin gorgeous! I can't wait to see the Inside pictures.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

first time ever a cosmopolitan without showing any cleavage. But I really appreciate that Yaya is never seen with too much revealing clothes (especially on her chest area) just like any other actresses. Just like Aff. She keeps maintaining her good girl and clean image

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
She is just drop dead gorgeous !!!!! But I agree that the beauty Mark on her neck should have stayed. To me this not an imperfection but part of her identity . Taking it off, is like taking her individuality away... Sucks...

I also love the facts that Yaya never displays her assets and still manage to stay naturally sexy. Probably because she has an hourglass figure and a cute butt ! Lol !

Cannot wait to see the insides pictures :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree, they made her look skinny.. but shes super gorgeous! beautiful hair and everything

thanks

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yep, Yaya doesn't need to show off too much cleavage to gain any attention and I really appreciate that. If she wanted to give off a sexy vibe, she has other ways of doing so and if anything, she comes off as classy (4+1 Concert is a perfect example). Anywho, here are the inside pictures.

Credits to BarryYa​

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow !!! She is stunning in the inside pictures too ! I just wished they would not have photoshoped her skin as much thought...
Those pictures are kind of flirty and fresh . It suits her quite well.

Thanks Cupid Candy and ChubbyCheeks !

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Flawless! One of her best shoots! Love the hair!

I love the inside photos maybe even more than the cover photo! I think that they used a bit too much tan or bronzer on her for the cover, or maybe it's just the lighting. Yaya's absolutely gorgeous in this photoshoot! I must say that I love her nail color too...it's not often that you see Yaya with any nail polish on and this color just pops really well!

Asy

sarNie Immature
But I really appreciate that Yaya is never seen with too much revealing clothes (especially on her chest area) just like any other actresses. Just like Aff. She keeps maintaining her good girl and clean image
Truly agree. This is one thing that I really like about Yaya. I hope she maintain this, no TOO MUCH revealing, FOREVER.

By the way I don't like the cover that much. The inside pictures are gorgeous.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh i agree, one of yayas best shoot! she has grown up beautifully. this is the mature side of her..

thanks