Yaya Urassaya (MARIE CLAIRE vol. 10 no. 124 August 2014)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
keylargo said:
Hi Maiko
Thank you for posting so gorgeous pics of Yaya. She is glowing so beautifully, love her to bits.

Hey, hi there, Keylargo. :hiya: You're welcome for the photos; glad you love them! :grouphug: Yep, you described it perfectly; Yaya glows so radiantly and beautifully in this shoot; one of her best! I love the simplicity of the shoot! Everything is so perfect in this shoot; her makeup, hairstyles, wardrobe, accessories, everything! Most of her poses are flawless hehe. :bhehe:

bubba said:
Thanks Maiko for posting na ka.   Yaya is stunning!!!

More pictures.....
*PICs*
cr:withloveurassayas

Aw, you're welcome, Bubba. :grouphug: I agree; she's stunning indeed. And OOH! Yay, more photos of our gorgeous gal! Thanks, Bubba! :clap: :kiss: I love those photos; she looks so sultry yet innocent. This is definitely one magazine I would love to possess.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yaya look more grown and sexy here! I think we need to see a new side of her in lakorns where she plays a sexy yet sophisticated businesses women.

Thanks

AikOm^_^

tinah said:
Yaya look more grown and sexy here! I think we need to see a new side of her in lakorns where she plays a sexy yet sophisticated businesses women.

Thanks

Yep, I second that, Tinah!

AikOm^_^

thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
This is one of my absolute favorite photo shoots of Yaya's!  She looks so mature and stunning in it!  The cat-eye looks magnificent on Yaya!

Yes, same here, Thai-lakorn-fan-forever. One of my favorite Yaya photo shoots as well. :yes: