Yeeuy Fah Taa Din

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i cant wait for this lakorn
it is said to be an action lakorn too.i wanna see aum kick butts too.............
vier and aum are cute together....i dont really care about the age difference about them lol

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Is this for real?
I'm so excited :clap:
2 of my favorite pr'eks starring together.
MMMMM
Hope they show some chest in this lakorn. (The Men) :yahoo:

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see this!!! Aum back in action and can't wait to see Vier with her, they look soo cute together!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Wait so Aum pairs up with Wier and Amy with Note or the other way around? Dude thats hot. I can't wait to hear more about it. Thanks for the news Ana

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG! OMG! OMG! I love Aum and Weir. Well, the dude's just hot!!! Please tell me this isn't a joke!!! Does anyone have more details?

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I hope this is confirmed and not something like Poot Sao Jao Saneh thing!!!! So anticipating this one now!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Very interesting cast. Love Weir and Aum, but not sure if I would like to see them act with each other. Note is HOT, too =) Keke.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
note wont be in here anymore....a anucha will take over....god that guys ugly...........

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
well as long as they don't replace aum and weir, i'm okay with it...hehe...for once, two of my favorites in one lakorn...can't wait!!!! any more news? i want to hear that they've started filming that way it's confirmed. hehe