Yomlack Society (Broadcast)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Totally forgot what the lakorn name was but I saw it on Seesan 2-3 days ago. Ploy and Art are going to pair for Broadcast. If anyone knows the title, please help.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, they siad main role. Ploy and Art... Kind of surpirse but I don't think this is a major lakorn that's why.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ploy as in ploy in dan's lakorn right now and art as in art in dan's lakorn with beam and benz?
if yes, then I would like to see!
I love art and ploy!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ploy chitchun the girl from tey jai ruk, woi ainee shun ruk ter, likasit hua jai, bpee kaew nang hong. you don't know her?
thanks to annea @ power3sensation.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I can't picture her as n'eak just because I'm watching her lakorn with Dan right now and she is totally..... So mean and heartless.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't picture her taking lead either. Woi Ainee was enough. She fits for n'rai role the best.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I loved her since Likasit Hua Jai even though she was not nang'ek in there she outshined Pat in there for me I was more interested in here since Pat's role was annoying for me although I do like her in reality. I love Ploy, she's so cute! I love her and Go together hope they pair up again someday.. I don't like her in Ae/Dan's lakorn on bit. I'm happy she finally has a nang'ek role, love her. Art is cute! They're gonna be a really cute young loving pair, Can't wait!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
art in namfon's lakorn? is he the brother of mam in her new laorn with pong?
hmm...I don't know, I was rooting for art from dan adn beam's lakorn...but I like ploy so I'll give it a try...
I think ploy would be a great n'ek...and n'rai...I think she's underated and has a much potential as many young "moving up towards A-list" n'ek right now...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn's name is Yomalok Society. It's a sit-com.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
that's good it's a just a sitcom cause this ploy c. isn't n'ak material at all(she's not fit to play n'rai either) even for a sitcom she's fugly to me her face is like a punching bag, even with her dimples she still not even cute. The lakorn she's in with dan/ae no comment on her looks. I hope they don't start making her n'ak in lakorns. :wacko: