YOR PRAKLIN

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i just want to make sure, the nang'ek in yor praklin (the remake), is au thanamas, right?

if it is, i just want to say she did a great job in that role. for once, it wasn't just your weak, little "on yon" princess. she started off like that (and pulled it off very well, by the way...cause, you know, some overdo it), but then got tougher after she thought pra'ek had ordered her execution (you know, after his mom made it look like she was a "pbob").

haha...i could totally see her play the nang'rai roles too.

overall, i really enjoyed this boran lakorn. i wish i had seen the one with kob in it. man...that one was probably really good too...especially since it was the original.

also, my "boy" (brinya, that is) was in the remake one too! lol aww, he had such a minor role, as the chinese monk ("luang jeen").

for those who have not seen it, i'm sorry if it sounds confusing. i just recently watched it myself. lol

L

lalalek

Kkrystal said:
I prefer the original version more. Kob's version.
[post="14004"][/post]​
Whoa, i saw the old version when i was younger but i didn't know KOB played the old version. I thought that the Pra'Eak was so damn weak cause he wasn't able to fight/say anything too. What was up with all that chinese peeps? I thought that the Nang'EAk was pretty when she transform her self into a "Pram", it show her beautiness. I just also adore the Endtitle of the song cause when i was younger, i use to sing it. Does anyone have the song?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:

Whoa, i saw the old version when i was younger but i didn't know KOB played the old version. I thought that the Pra'Eak was so damn weak cause he wasn't able to fight/say anything too. What was up with all that chinese peeps? I thought that the Nang'EAk was pretty when she transform her self into a "Pram", it show her beautiness. I just also adore the Endtitle of the song cause when i was younger, i use to sing it. Does anyone have the song?
[post="14039"][/post]​
yeah his name is cha something. yeah i like kob version... i love it! is it pinky who played as young girl of kob in it? OMGOSH! yeah she does! :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea me to. I like the new Yor Pra Glin a lot. Yea really, it was her 1st lakorn but damn she did a good job! Her role was nice to. I did't like the old one. It was just so dull to me. Sorry to those who likes the old one. But I like the pra aek in the old one. Chatree. He was the most popular pra aek back then. He made a whole bunch of lakorns as pra aek. But anyways back to the topic. Yep yep! Boy is in the new one to! Yea, it was funny how in that one part Boy and Au were fighting each other and in that part when they were fighting Au accidently beat him up for real lol....Oh and the little girl that played as Kob isn't Pinky. I think the little girl that played as Pinky is cute. Yea, I can see Au play as a nang rai also. That's why there thinking of putting her in Bla Boo Tong as the twin role. The bad and good one. I think Au will do a great job on those roles! But there might be a surprise pra aek for her to!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeh i gotta agree..i like the new version of yoh pra klin better...the old one was kinda dull..and kob..she was aiight in it..but then she was kinda dull in that lakorn...not too many face expressions and stuff..but yeah! it's funny how most of the characters that was in the old yoh pra klin is in the new yoh pra klin as well...but then they changed their roles and stuff! hehehe

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Kob didn't act that part out good. But yea...the people from the old were in the new one also. But that man who played as Maytawadee's dad played the same role and you know they all say the same thing as the old one! lol..that's funny...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i know..it's like the exact remke..it's the same thing..evathing isn't like changed at all..! It's funny...! They prolly used the same film scipt..hahaha!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. You know the guy that plays as "Bai Biew" or whatever his name is lol..you know he wasn't suppose to play that part right? It was actually suppose to be played by that bird guy from Pikultong. They already made half of Yor Pra Glin while there making Pikultong, but then he died so they had to do Yor Pra Glin all over again just because the guy died. So Num Mawin took over and he went to go pray to the bird guy telling him that he took over the role and don't worry. He'll do the best he can and Num said sometimes he can hear Thon (the bird guy) talking to him while they were filming Yor Pra Glin.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep yep! Boy is in the new one to! Yea, it was funny how in that one part Boy and Au were fighting each other and in that part when they were fighting Au accidently beat him up for real lol....Oh and the little girl that played as Kob isn't Pinky. I think the little girl that played as Pinky is cute. Yea, I can see Au play as a nang rai also. That's why there thinking of putting her in Bla Boo Tong as the twin role. The bad and good one. I think Au will do a great job on those roles! But there might be a surprise pra aek for her to!
[post="14291"][/post]​
i talked about little girl played by pinky. i guess my english isn't great lately. LOL :p ooo how many version is this lakorn? only 2? ;)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea 2 times. But I heard there was one that was way before Chatree & Suvanant's version. I'm sure there was because I remember something like that.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
arughh i don't remember if i did watch it or not... man i was only tiny. :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Chatree's version right?
[post="14524"][/post]​
i think i talk about before chatree and kob version.. who played in old version of this lakorn beside chatree and kob? :huh:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't know. Probably someone that I have never heard of lol. Because I know like every lakornpeunbarn star.
[post="14562"][/post]​
what happen to a girl who's lakornpeunbarn freak? :lol: i thought you might know them. :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Who said I was freak? I didn't say anything..lol..But anyways I've never seen it before. There probably just like in 1 lakorn that's why I don't know them.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Who said I was freak? I didn't say anything..lol..But anyways I've never seen it before. There probably just like in 1 lakorn that's why I don't know them.
[post="14601"][/post]​
hey i forgot the p'ak name is this one? something polianat right :lol: