Your current favorite thai lakorn/Actor&Actresses?

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
The only thai lakorns I'm watching are Roy Leh Sanae Rai 2014 and I Wanna Be Superstar with Push Puttichai. He is my new current favorite Thai actor. I first saw him in The Ugly Duckling Series and decided to check him out more. I'll try watching Leh Nangfah too. He's really great and you'll love him!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Push is my new Favorite - only watch ugly duckling
Jma - love  Chai Ronapee 
porche (lakorn w/sammy)

These men are swoon worthy

n'k
Mint C
Prang
Sammy

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Right now I'm loving Nang Rai Tee Ruk that just began airing only on ep 1. It's really good so far. Jad Ruk Viwa Luang, Tai Ngao Jan, Banlang Mek, and Nang Sao Thongsoi.

As of new actors that I have began to recently love, there's Punjan, James Ma, Cd the star, and Jes Jespipat.

New actresses that I recently began to like are Lily and Gypsy.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but I'm having a rerun of the very early days of poo Kong jao sanae, and I must say Jakajun and Mos are definitely my favorites now. Especially jakajun, I miss her.
Other than that, I'm going back to finish NNS and sixth sense 2 just because yaya looks beautiful in NNS and wawwa/top are love

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lakorn
Bang Rajun

Actors
Phet Thakrit, Ken T, Weir, & Tik. Mario has a potential to be on the list, I shall wait to see him in TSL first to confirm.

Actresses
Mint Chalida, Aff, Mew N, & Matt.

yunyun

sarNie Egg
lakorn: Hua Jai Mee Ngao

Actor: Fair, Push, Michael Pataradet

Actress: Bow Maylada, Mo,  Jintanutda Lummakanon 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lakorn: none at the moment, but I really like stupid Cupid and Bie and Noona lakorn that just ended.

Favorite actress:Matt, Sammie, Noona

Actors: Sunny, Es, Thanwa, and Mik from ch7

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
I have my favorites but the ones that caught my attention lately are:
Girls: Lily, Esther, Tubtim, Noona, Pooklook
Guys: Push, Thanwa, Mik, Michael, Phet, Toomtam

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Actresses: Vill
Lakorns: Sud Sai Pan, Sao Noi, Ngao Jai, LehNang Fah,Kaew LonmPhet, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Kohn Teun (These are my favorite lakons now) 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Favorite actress: Min Pechaya
Favorite actor: Nadech Kugimiya
Favorite lakorn: Pin Anong
Favorite lakorn this year: Lom sorn ruk/ Nang Chada/ Song huajai nee puea tur

P

PrincessKarina

Vill"" I'm getting her fever
I like Toomtam cuz he's handsome LOL his lakorns I only watch SSP and NJ
LOL! Yes me too! I am loving this couple. I just got done watching SSP and NJ with them. Wow! They did a superb job! Vill is pretty. Toomtam is not your typical hottie but he is so cute! Love his smile... :)

P

PrincessKarina

Other than that I have always like Mario, Nadech, Ken P. and Ken T! As for the girls I love Aff! :)