Your fav Thai boran clothing

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I guess this thread is about the clothes in borans, whether from the old days, or the new ones that they wear in the new lakorns. So what kinds do you think look the best, or have a favorite?

I like the traditional clothes they wear back in the day, with the crowns and stuff. But what I really wanna know is do they sell those capri shorts anywhere? You know the ones that they wore in Kror Gai Yasit, the nang'ek wore the black tights that have the gold at the bottom? I really wanna find some to wear for spring time :lol: :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I guess this thread is about the clothes in borans, whether from the old days, or the new ones that they wear in the new lakorns. So what kinds do you think look the best, or have a favorite?

I like the traditional clothes they wear back in the day, with the crowns and stuff. But what I really wanna know is do they sell those capri shorts anywhere? You know the ones that they wore in Kror Gai Yasit, the nang'ek wore the black tights that have the gold at the bottom? I really wanna find some to wear for spring time :lol: :lol:
lmfao... u want some of those???? ohhh man wouldnt they be tight on u my dear??? heheh just kidd..... i dont know if they sell those around here......but man interesting topic.... :blush:

i dont specifically have a fav ware-drobe taht i like but as long as it's not the new ones....they is getting cheaper everyday now.....lol :loool:

Phon

sarNie Adult
they way they dress in the 80's to late early 1995 is good. Thats the way thai tradition is. not eygpt mix with israel mix with greek mix with chinese like right now. I cant even tell what it is anymore. And girl today in lakorn puenban are way to small (skinny). <_<

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
YEah i like the cloths form the 80s -1998. The old real traditional clothing...wear they have the usual scraf wrap around with a crown in front...I loved those..back then i use to draw them for fun when i was little...lolz i miss those clothen days!

Hahaha you want a pear of those capris tights secret agent..you soo funny..just get a regular black capri and get a gold wiggly design string thing and sew it onto the bottom...lolz...hehehe jk

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the outfit dat was use in " Pan Nuang Ratree" it Arabian setting & style . I thought it was cute how the girls wear veils.

Phon

sarNie Adult
um...........sarn thats not thai. lol that look arab lol.

alyssa

sarNie Egg
i love the really traditional clothes too...the "real" thai traditional clothes. i think they are the best and so original and beautiful. sigh...its so disappointing that they dont use those anymore...its like the "boran" part is missing or something...or at least it makes it seem like something's missing...you know?

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i like the crown ones like back in the old borans cuz they look much better

i don't like how thai added in the britsh looks

like in the new gomin version and borans after that one

it just makes the movies not interesting no more

tat how i feel

but i don't know about the rest of u guys