Your favorite khmer movie

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't watch khmer movies since now they suck and they too much sex, nothing is conservative anymore. But i do have 2 that i really like, one of them in Ptey Laor, the good husband, i love this movie so much. The guys dress as girls and the girls dress as guys. the 2nd one i like is Att Bey, the 3 aces, so sad gosh love that movie too, nop bayarith just had to die in the end though. Otherwise i hate watching khmer movies, i found out they have like crazy lesbian movies and hardcore disturbing sex scenes. I gave up on khmer movies. And some movies are just pointless, i was watching this one khmer movie when they just break out singing out of nowhere, i was confused, why did they need to sing, it was not a musical movie?????????????

yak

sarNie Adult
Me too! I like Ptey Laor.. And there this one movie call Poung Kom Ptah Kmout(spelling)..

vimean

sarNie Egg
Kidding me right? Khmer movies with sexual intention. I didn't know. Well, all I say our khmer actors has potential. If the director(s) don't spoon feed the script lines to them and start using their real voices. Almost all khmer movies don't flow well either. They should just stop using the same storyline same plot same villains. I thought movies made in the late 80s and 90s were bad but the millennium is even worse.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kidding me right? Khmer movies with sexual intention. I didn't know. Well, all I say our khmer actors has potential. If the director(s) don't spoon feed the script lines to them and start using their real voices. Almost all khmer movies don't flow well either. They should just stop using the same storyline same plot same villains. I thought movies made in the late 80s and 90s were bad but the millennium is even worse.
I'm not kidding, this one movie had the main characters hard core rolling on each other disturbingly. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like them when i was a little kid: "kdam srae" and all those kind of movies. they were funny and enjoyable but now, i don't watch them anymore.