Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Margie

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
These are just the main young Nag'eks we see a lot now. I just wanted to see who likes who the most.
Please don't be offensive to anyone's or anybody's choice. We don't want any arguements.!

For me, I think I choose Yaya as my favorite Girl. I like her because he acting is good. She is a very good actress from what I've seen. Her acting has improve the most to me than most of those girls four above.

Nadech, i think he is also a good actor. I LOVE his face expressions. He is really good at making those expression.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Please don't be offended na but I personally don't regard Boy and Margie as newbies. They gained popularity along with the rest from 4HJHKK but they've got more experience compared to the others. I guess I would say the same thing for Mint Chalida too since she started acting since she was 14.

But my answer is most definitely YADECH! Their acting is the most convincing/natural for me and their overall personality and aura offscreen is very captivating IMO. I do like Boy, Kim and Mint as well but my interest for them only remains at that level. Yadech is my true love.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Please don't be offended na but I personally don't regard Boy and Margie as newbies. They gained popularity along with the rest from 4HJHKK but they've got more experience compared to the others. I guess I would say the same thing for Mint Chalida too since she started acting since she was 14.
Sorry, I really didn't know for sure... But they are pretty young...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kimberly, Nadech, Yaya, Mint C, Boy
hard to decide cos I like all of them

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like all of them. They're all talented in their own ways. Whatever they do, they always catch my attention regardless.
I don't think it's just Yadech that has the talent only but all the young nang'eks/Pra'eks listed. They're all good looking enough to be looked at too. lol
I love bargie but they're not that young anymore and shouldn't get listed with the newbies. I'm not saying that they're not young either. I love Bargie the most. :) They're just more advanced than the others as for right now.
I don't think we need to always ask for opinions when it comes to the newbies and etc. Because everyone is always going to choose Yadech regardless..but then again, it's not bad to state your opinion and curiosity. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i agree rose :)

BARGIE has been in the industry for some time already .. so it's understandable that their acting may be better :) plus, they improve each time too.. actually all of the ones listed.. ehehe..

it's quite sad to see the other ch3 newbies not get promoted.. look at gijee & pattie.. they're new too but.. won't really have a chance to show or improve themselves since they don't get much work like the ones listed..

anyways, i'm sure y'all know who i voted for teehe :rofl:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Lom+Kati

I don't mean to be nitpicky and add to what others have to say about this poll, but Mint Chalida isn't really considered a nang aek by certain standards.

But thanks for making this poll anywho. A popularity contest is insightful once in a while.

My vote went to Yai Tua Saab N'Mint Chalida and E-bae thud hiew aka P'Boy Pakorn.

Love Margie too. Would have chosen Pope if he was up there even if he's the most refined and beautiful. 555+

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No need to say sorry. I just don't regard Bargie as newbies because they have been in the industry for a couple of years now.

Now it's always nice to have a poll as long as everyone is respectful and mature about their comments. Yadech is popular but that doesn't mean "everyone" will choose them as their favourite. Bargie and Mteam have a big fan base as well :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol it wasn't hard at all for me to pick LOL
How could I not choose Mark and Mint! LOL

So yes, I picked Mark allllllllllllllll the way with Mint Chalida! HAHAHA ^_^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech and Yaya for me.

They have great chemistry on and off screen, young, talented, good looking, down to earth, hard working, intelligent, kind and caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.