Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Margie

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Love Margie and boy but like people say they r not that new but gain popularity with the series... Mark still hasn't grown on me as p'ek yet... The same for mint c. She cute and all but c her more in supporting roles.. As for kimberly... Needs more improvement- a little stiff at times...choose yaya and nadech... At first didn't really like them but after watchin grgr they prove me wrong especially nadech acting!!!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol about this thread I guess everybody knows who will win.
The topic concern young Ch3 N'ek and P'ek but I would add actors like Alex, Gale, Matt, Mint N. because I knew about them this year and they were all born in late 80's /early 90's.
I didn't vote For none of the people on the poll because none of them impress me actingwise so far. That's true they the overpromoted ones in Ch3 but actingwise I don't find them great.

-Kim looks mature and pretty at some angles but her acting is a little stiff. neverthless I see her work in Rak patiharn and she has something endearing.
-Mint is the one among the girls who is improving the most and she is getting prettier with time but the only N'ek role of her I know is PLR. In RP she is endearing too and she makes a cute couple with Alex.
-Yaya is a cute girl who obviously has the "N'ek vibe" but I don't think she is "the great actress" people talk. In TD she was pretty bad at emotional scenes. She always makes the "constipated face" no matter she is suprised or sad. Min was better than her at that. I have not yet watched GRGR -just saw scenes here and there and some overacting and screamings here and there- so I can't really judge.
-Margie acting in RM didn't impress me at all because she tried too hard. I couldn't feel for her character.
-Mark I think he is still a stiff actor and he doesn't evoke anything to me. But he has time to grow.
-Nadesh I can't judge his acting this year since I have not yet watched GRGR but lookwise he doesn't appeal to me -big face, big nose, eyes too close- and too juvenile for my liking
-Ken P : No comment about him...
-Boy : best actor among the boys, but I read he is old compared to them so...

So I didn't vote. But the young actors in Ch3 who I really think have potential are Gale and Alex -Matt is not bad too but in her previous lakorn this is Gale who grabbed my attention the most. Alex in RP does a really good job. I discovered this boy this year and I hope he has better projects in the future. Gale is very convincing at playing a weak and nice and loving stepmother or a bitchy girl in Pimmala. I first knew about her in her lakorn with Matt and I searched for her name because I felt for her character there -good at emotional scenes. I think she is very pretty too -I hope they give her N'ek roles in the future. Besides The fact she is in "Rak Prakasit" raised my excitement for it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So I didn't vote. But the young actors in Ch3 who I really think have potential are Gale and Alex -Matt is not bad too but in her previous lakorn this is Gale who grabbed my attention the most. Alex in RP does a really good job. I discovered this boy this year and I hope he has better projects in the future. Gale is very convincing at playing a weak and nice and loving stepmother or a bitchy girl in Pimmala. I first knew about her in her lakorn with Matt and I searched for her name because I felt for her character there -good at emotional scenes. I think she is very pretty too -I hope they give her N'ek roles in the future. Besides The fact she is in "Rak Prakasit" raised my excitement for it.
Agreed with you, preetam that Alex and Gale are good actors. Alex has been acting for more than ten years and Gale about six or seven years now.

I don't know if Alex will get a main P'ek role or Gale will get a main N'ek role since ch. 3 has so many actors/actresses and they are still looking for more newbies.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Alex is planing to work behind the scenes more, ESP after working with P'Aof on Roy Mai. He mentioned on his IG about wanting to cultivate more artistry since he'll be transforming himself into a director. Chalida, Matt, and Taew commented on that semi-announcement too. Lol. Matt even said it won't cost him a lot to hire her. Hahaha.

But I agree. Alex is a great actor. I saw Chai praising him highly. Unfortunately, I think his petite build and baby face is somewhat a hindrance for him in the praaek department. Shallow and petty reasons for such a great actor. But from a marketing pov, I can see why the channel doesn't promote him so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agreed with you, preetam that Alex and Gale are good actors. Alex has been acting for more than ten years and Gale about six or seven years now.

I don't know if Alex will get a main P'ek role or Gale will get a main N'ek role since ch. 3 has so many actors/actresses and they are still looking for more newbies.
Gale she's alot older than some of them she's 20 something she's been around more than
7 years and I just don't know why Ch3 hasn't chances her as nang'ek yet she has a very
crying skill much better than some of the new comers it goes by her flow with out trying
too hard and overact I've seen her potential when she paired up with P'Au in KLRGR
there were an age gap but they actually comfortable and so compatible

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Both Kim and Yaya have the "N'ek" vibe. Yaya has proved enough to me. The girl is just simply amazing. Her "Nang Fah" in Game Rai Game Rak won my heart totally. She is a talented actress.

About Mint C, I know she is improving, but Ch3 should just give her a lakorn where she shows her best skills. I am still waiting for her N'ek role even though I am not her big fan. But I still want to know about the acting! Margie is fine, she's been around for sometimes now so... no comments

For Actors, Nadech for me, maybe I am biased? perhaps, but well his acting is strong as well as Boy. Considering that Nadech is still "new", but he is capable to acting with his eyes, so that is the strongest point if I wanna talk about his acting.

Mark is so so ... still a long way for him to improve. Ken P(?) No comment

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My choice would beeeeeeeeeeee who?

Of course the one and only YADECH!

Dont get me wrong but seriously I think yadech for me was love at first sight! For other actresses and actors it take more then 4 to 5 lakorn for them to improve on there acting but as for YADECH they did not have to prove that they could act because they were born to act! PERIOD!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gale she's alot older than some of them she's 20 something she's been around more than
7 years and I just don't know why Ch3 hasn't chances her as nang'ek yet she has a very
crying skill much better than some of the new comers it goes by her flow with out trying
too hard and overact I've seen her potential when she paired up with P'Au in KLRGR
there were an age gap but they actually comfortable and so compatible
I read she was born in 1990 so she is two years older than Kim and three years older than Min and yaya. So this is the same generation. Then since she has acted for some years now that means she has experienced more characters than the others. Therefore why not give her some N'ek roles ? She is pretty and has potential ! So why not give her Kim's role in her next lakorn with Mark for example ? I am sure she can handle that ! Or instead of to waste roles on some underaged actresses like Mew laknara why not give them to Gale ? 21 is far from being "old" !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Alex is planing to work behind the scenes more, ESP after working with P'Aof on Roy Mai. He mentioned on his IG about wanting to cultivate more artistry since he'll be transforming himself into a director. Chalida, Matt, and Taew commented on that semi-announcement too. Lol. Matt even said it won't cost him a lot to hire her. Hahaha.

But I agree. Alex is a great actor. I saw Chai praising him highly. Unfortunately, I think his petite build and baby face is somewhat a hindrance for him in the praaek department. Shallow and petty reasons for such a great actor. But from a marketing pov, I can see why the channel doesn't promote him so much.
I guess he enjoyed working with P'Aof.
Lol he has some Ryo Nishikado traits

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-Mark I think he is still a stiff actor and he doesn't evoke anything to me. But he has time to grow.
-Nadesh I can't judge his acting this year since I have not yet watched GRGR but lookwise he doesn't appeal to me -big face, big nose, eyes too close- and too juvenile for my liking
-Ken P : No comment about him...
-Boy : best actor among the boys, but I read he is old compared to them so...

LOL I laughed so hard at you description of Nadeche! How hilarious! :loool:

I so agree, every actor has room to improve. hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ other actors/actresses listed have aren't really considered newbies..
the ones like nadech, mark, kim, & yaya are.. and also gijee & pattie.. and so on-ish..

i have a feeling this group of newbies will last longer than the power3team.. :(
namfon patcharin is the only girl that is still n'ek though it's mostly for evening lakorns.. while pat and the others are getting supporting or rai characters..

like i and the other's statement, boy, margie, mint, alex, gale.. etc have their experiences since they've been in the industry longer..

i would only consider mario to be a "lakorn newbie" since plerng toranong was and is his first lakorn project.. he's been in many various movies already so he has his experiences..

alex, i remember watching him back then in buang bunjathorn.. and my my my.. how time flies.. his acting is really good considering that he was some sort of a child star.. look at some other child stars from back then.. some of them still don't have the acting talent like him today.. it's a pity though.. because alex really is talented.. but yep, his figure ain't p'ek material..

same thing with n'kao.. but i feel like kao will be taking on future p'ek roles though.. ehehehe..

and also, everyone has their biases and dislike.. for example.. i love most newbies and their teams but.. if i have to list them.. (which i'm shocked because i can list @_@, it's a rare thing for me to list lol) it'll have to boy/margie, follow by mark/mint.. and yadech afterwards.. i love them all but.. bargie is my bias.. just like how mteam or yadech is the other's bias.. hahaha..

when i was watching dja of yadech.. i have to admit i had to skip a few parts here in there because i couldn't take it @_@.. i think their chemistry is good though.. for mteam.. plr was a crappy lakorn.. but goodness, i couldn't help falling for the two.. ehehe.. and then onto bargie.. i liked boy the first time i saw him in fra but i didn't really tune into his work.. same thing with margie.. the only one i fully watched of hers was bj with aum.. but anyways.. who would've known i'd be so into them.. i didn't even dare to skip any parts of wm because they got me so hooked into the story and their characters.. they were the last ones to make me think twice about the two.. and they made it work out great! (it's just my opinion of the couples..)

though they're newbies or not.. they'll gain more experiences over time :) but now that i do think about it, mint & margie are really the one impressing me with their acting.. it's so hard seeing them grow up .. :lmao: :rofl:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My Man Mark all the way!!!!

I didn't know about the girls, I;m not really a fan of any of them so I was debating between Kim/Mint/Margie.
At the end, my vote went for Margie! I understand she's not really a newbie but I think she deserve it.

neena

sarNie Adult
Boy Pakorn, love him a lot...he's an excellent actor plus his personality is funny. saw him in the lakorn with Vicky, he played a good sadist LOL...then as lom in 4 hua jai...loved him, he's such a cool brother!

Ken P...can't judge him yet because he hasn't come out with anything...will later..

Mark...hm...i hated PLR the most out of 4 hua jai...sad but true...i don't understand mteam...honestly, mark has not found his leading lady yet, mint c certainly is not her...

Nadech...HA...I love everything about this boy since his modeling days i knew he had something i really liked, nadech is nadech, that is why i love him!

Margie, saw her in Badarn jai with aum...she's a cute and very good actress, loved her with Boy in 4 hua jai and she was funny in the latest one with Boy.

Mint C...she's very cute! i love her with Pope!

Kim...she's very mature for her age and her look too but nonetheless i like her, especially starring alongside a older actor like aum she bought out her own character and made it unique in 4 hua jai.

Yaya...HA...my favorite girl...that is all...

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha -- i wont' start nitpicking b/c this thread will turn to a big anti one later on lol and i know i'm too smart to badmouth other ppl who 'could' potentially be my favorite later .. i can only say 'leave room for improvement' --

Anyways, wasn't Gale part of the power3team? i swear, i saw her with the group then when namfon and pat and por and everyone comes out. Gale's a pretty girl but i don't think she's n'ek material. She's more of a n'ek best friend kind of girl. She's good at her craft but if ppl doesn't demand her .. what good is it to put her on prime time television? people need to realize that when it comes to n'ek and p'ek, it all comes back to BUSINESS MARKETING :p

I see that YAYA is the best of the best among the young actress and NADECH is the best of the best in this whole 'new' generation. HE'S HANDSOME in every pieces/inches and she's just so innocent and fragile .

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
How do you know she is not N'ek material ? She has never been given this kind of role if I remember. Besides she is not bad actress just not overhyped/overprompted. I am sure before getting lead roles, people didn't think that Aff, Aum or Om or Chompoo were N'ek or P'ek material. Plus Gale is young. 21 is not old.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Please don't be offended na but I personally don't regard Boy and Margie as newbies. They gained popularity along with the rest from 4HJHKK but they've got more experience compared to the others. I guess I would say the same thing for Mint Chalida too since she started acting since she was 14.
Actually that could be applied to Yaya as well. Yaya was in Peun See Long Hon in 2008. Before that, she was in commercial. Mint didn't get a nang ek or significant role until PLR.

Instead of newbie, I think the more appropriate term is generation lol I am not talking about age difference but the time period were they are a hot commodity. I love all of them.

Yaya... I adore her ever since KRN and that was when people didn't like her or notice her. She is gradually improving but then takes a few step back. So to put it, she is not consistent with her acting. But I still adore her and will support her to the end.

Mint... I was impressed with her in Dong Poo Dee but it wasn't until Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying where she really got me nailed to her feet and when I realized she was the girl in DPD. When 4heart thread was confirmed I didn't know the actress was her either but I grew to like her a lot before PLR aired. And then I realize all of the 3 person were the same person lol After that I followed every single one of her work. Yes, I even went back to watch her older works and she wasn't even lead. Talk about being crazy lol She is the only one out of the group that was listed who keeps improving as well as maturing her voice which I think Yaya needs to work on. And she is the only one so far to have good chemistry with all her male costar.

Margie... um.. she was just so-so until 4hearts... okay it was just the projects she decided to work with that didn't interest me until 4hearts. She was straight up annoying in Badarn Jai. She is getting better as well. Hopefully she will continue to pick good projects.

Kim... I loved everything about her. I think her acting is very natural. I don't think she is stiff, she just very mature in her roles, that is why I need her to be thrown out of the melodrama genre.

Mark... Loved him since day 1 haha. But when his first lakorn came out... that is totally a different story. Worst lakorn in the history of lakorn lol

Nadech... I guess we started out on the wrong foot. He corrected my first impression on him which I will not mention lol... Going on shows does help a lot. Getting to know him and then BAM 4heart came to steal a piece of my heart. Not really impressed with GRGR although I do love Yadech chemistry in there, I wish they were a bit more realistic or tone down on the lakorn, the island culture is just too fake. Thank goodness that they pulled out Ken and Ann.

Boy... I had a hate-love relationship. But now I have come to absolute worship love! LOL I miss Roi Marn!!! I didn't find Margie to overact at all. It was a natural naughty kid she portrayed.

Ken... I already like him just seeing the bts of his upcoming lakorn lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Muahaha preetam you were very very brave to bad mouthing Nadech! :bravo:

Well for actress I would like to choose Mint Chalida. She have the chemistry with all her co-stars, from Mark, Pope and Alex. I'm not fond of Mint Chalida at all, seriously. But I love the chemistry between those actors that prove me she is quite good actress.

For actor, it is really hard to choose, I'm not choosing anyone actually.

Here my comment:

Mark, I think he is the most handsome one compare to Nadech (seriously I wanna laugh thinking about preetam comment), Boy Pakorn (this dude isn't young and not newbie), Ken Phupoom (OMG I hate Korean looking) --but he is still stiff!!! (but I can bear him compare to Smart Krissada :coverlaf: )

Nadech, still can't judge him too much because if there's Nadech, there must be Yaya too. And his next lakorn is with Yaya too. WTH. He doesn't attract me. I don't find that he is handsome and I don't like his broad shoulder. :nailbiter:

Yaya, is it only me or she'll only good when acting with Nadech? I haven't watch Kularb Rai Nam yet, but I've watch few scenes in Tawarn Deard and I think her acting so blah~

Status
Not open for further replies.