Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Margie

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
My favorite newbies has to be Yadech. I love them together. As for their acting skills, I think both Yaya and Nadech still needs to try harder in their crying scenes b/c I didn't really see much tears from the both of them in GRGR. Other than that, I think they're doing great in their roles. But they're still new so they still have time to improve. Another one of my favorite is Mario and Taew but I know Taew isn't new but I think she has great acting skills.

thzazngyrl

sarNie Egg
Oooooh ! Scary ! You know I saw some actors/actresses get worst critics...
you must be real young and ignorant to be bashing on the new actors/actresses. they're still " NEW " for crying out loud! give them time to learn and they'll be just as great as the older ones. i'm pretty sure you didn't learn how to walk right away, right? it took some time and practice. so therefore... how about you just keep your negative bashing to yourself!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You must be young or ignorant to think that nobody can criticize yaya or barry whether they are new or not. Oddly enough in my first post I criticized the other actors, namely Mark or Kim even Mew and margie but it doesn't seem to bother other people. Only what I said about yaya and nadesh get people so frustrated !

cecilia

Staff member
I think it's fine as long as you're criticizing on their skills rather than their looks :p
The issue here is that we bring in their feature to be critical of.
If we keep it simple as far as crafting goes, this playground will be at peace for sure.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Sorry if anyone offended with me. I'm not hating their (Nadech and Yaya) looks. Its just that I don't find them attractive. That's all. It same like we all know that AumP is the highest paid actress, sexy, so popular blablabla, but I never thought she is that great. Same goes to Pae Arak, he won some awards, but I believe many of us here dislike him. ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^People bash Mint Natwara for looking like a guy plenty of times.

I also doubt preetam has so much emotional investment in this subject. Looking at this from someone who has no stake in this, I see the point clearly. There are many daras who have been criticized far worse, but no one reprimands such behavior with the same passion.

Bottomline is. Someone dared touch the untouchable. The result is tyranny by the majority. Or I guess, tyranny by fangirls.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Every actor is "bashed" on his/her look: kim looks old, Aff has an ugly nose which makes her face looks like a parrot, Aum looks like a pervert, Ploy has a nasty face, Anne looks old, Rome ages badly, Mark has ugly teeth, Boy looks like a caveman ect...
The funniest thing is I "bad mouthed" everyone in the poll but it sounds like I "traumatized" Yaya/Nadesh fans that perhaps they talk about me between them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I also doubt preetam has so much emotional investment in this subject. Looking at this from someone who has no stake in this, I see the point clearly. There are many daras who have been criticized far worse, but no one reprimands such behavior with the same passion.

Bottomline is. Someone dared touch the untouchable. The result is tyranny by the majority. Or I guess, tyranny by fangirls.

Couldn't agree more !

Amen !

sushilover

sarNie Egg
From some recent post, it seems that this topic has become "the actor/actress you hate the most". Let's return to the original topic:
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
I LOVE NADECH & YAYA
LOL, when I first saw them, I thought Yaya was pretty and Nadech had a weird long face, but I was sensible enough to not say anything to anybody at that time. And now when I become Yadech's fan, I don't have to say sorry to anybody :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Yes, very well said. I agreed with the bottomline; someone dared touch the untouchable!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm just happy and grateful that all my favorite actors and actresses are doing well on and off screen and that they are very well liked by many people.

yurieun

sarNie Egg
At least you understand that I bad mouthed him and this is the most important. I don't think this big headed boy is "hot" as some fangirls states, and I am happy that my post doesn't bother you.
About Yaya yes does this girl use citrus when she tries to emote or is she constipated ? Because seriously in Tawan Deud she was "dreadful" ! For a great actress like Yaya I mean even Min outclassed her there. concerning GRGR saw scenes here and there of first and second episodes and though the place was beautiful, people there sounded too fake (screaming...overacting..screaming...overacting)

If it makes u feel better to bad mouth ppl then go ahead just as long as mark is not involved lol! Just remember jealousy is a sin so too much of it is bad for ur soul! God bless u.

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
Honestly I am a fan of them all! all so talented. If i had a choice it would be Nadech and Yaya(Barry.Ya, Yadech)i do love MINT CHALIDA

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
wow this is getting heated lol! but I LOVE YADECH FOREVER!!! no matter what anyone says im gonna love them 4ever! <3
hail to yadech! :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If it makes u feel better to bad mouth ppl then go ahead just as long as mark is not involved lol! Just remember jealousy is a sin so too much of it is bad for ur soul! God bless u.
So bitter ! Bitterness is a sin too ! When I say I "traumatized" you. You know baby Mark I "trash" his acting and there is nothing. And I still say you must young, very young to think that Yaya/Nadesh can't be criticized.

yurieun

sarNie Egg
So bitter ! Bitterness is a sin too ! When say I "traumatized" you. You know baby Mark I "trash" his acting and there is nothing. And I still say you must young, very young to think that Yaya/Nadesh can't be criticized.
It's fine reading ur nasty comments about yadech but Mark's acting is not something u should be "trashing." his acting is great for a new actor and he is still learning to become better. no one is perfect so stop all the criticizing it really doesn't help to make u feel better at all it'll just make u a horrible person. I am young that's y i'm not a bitter old lady like someone. yadech are and will be criticized by ppl for sure because they r just jealous...

U can post whatever mean comments abt yadech all u want and i'm too tired to argue with someone who's unreasonable. and ur right bitterness is a sin so u should stop that too. Have a good day.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol we should change the tittle of this thread to "Place to criticize Yadech" or maybe "Do u think u are too young to criticize someone" or maybe "How old are u to criticize someone?" or

"WHO ARE U TO SAY RUDE ABOUT OTHERS?"

lol *grabs popcorn*

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It's fine reading ur nasty comments about yadech but Mark's acting is not something u should be "trashing." his acting is great for a new actor and he is still learning to become better. no one is perfect so stop all the criticizing it really doesn't help to make u feel better at all it'll just make u a horrible person. I am young that's y i'm not a bitter old lady like someone. yadech are and will be criticized by ppl for sure because they r just jealous...

U can post whatever mean comments abt yadech all u want and i'm too tired to argue with someone who's unreasonable. and ur right bitterness is a sin so u should stop that too. Have a good day.
Oh so sweet. Yes he is new and he has time to improve. If you read my first post I say that about him. But young baby, I know you have time to grow, but please try something new when you attack someone because I almost laughed to the "it makes you an horrible person...you criticize because you are jealous...you are unreasonable...".

Status
Not open for further replies.