Your favourite Aum lakorn

lil1

sarNie Egg
I love Jam Luey Rak...it's the first movie that totally changed my feelings for him....because before that I didn't like him....So Jam Luey Rak for me...but I also really love Badarn Jai...A LOT!!!! So I am kinda stuck in the middle...AHH!!!!Which one to pick...lol :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
For me...Dao Lhong Fah !
It's how I discovered him and maked me become a fan, but It's also one of my favorite lakorn.
But I also love Rai Rissaya and Badarn Jai.

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm!! Aum's Lakorn!!!

1. Borisud bumbut kaen (sadistic but also romantic) real kiss!!
2. Jum leuy ruk (fake kiss n r-scene) though it still very good (love aum n aff)
3. Badarn Jai

fun

Expired Sarnie
DEFiNiTELY JUM LUEY RUK! BUT THERE'S ANOTHER LAKORN [DONT' KNOW THE TiTLE OF iT] FROM AUM THAT i REALLY LOVE!

iT'S STARRiNG HiM & BENZ, iT'S AN OLD LAKORN.

QUiCK SUMMARY: BENZ iS RiCH & HER FATHER'S LiKE A MANWHORE & HE DiDN'T CARE ABOUT BENZ. BENZ GREW UP BEiNG A LiL SLUT & WAS DOiNG GUYS LEFT TO RiGHT. AUM WAS SERVANT FOR BENZ. BENZ MESSED AROUND WiTH AUM TO MAKE HER FATHER MAD. SHE ENDED UP GETTiNG PREGNANT WiTH AUM'S CHiLD. BENZ TREATED AUM LiKE CRAP & iT WAS JUST A SAD LAKORN! i RECOMMEND iT!
God this sound so familiar too... thinking about it, I have seen tons and tons of Aum's lakorns. I never knew p'ek in WLK was him costar with Nadia.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Both his lakorns with cherry....loved them together just hope they get to star alongside each other in the near future^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i never posted in this thread >_<..
MUAHAHAHA OF COURSE EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW..
JAM LOEY RAK ALL THE WAY!!!
i also loved him in LOM HUAN & BOTAN GLEEP SUDTAI...