your first thai forum

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never knew thai forum exist until one day i was browsing through the web and came upon etasia site. it was the first thai forum i ever went to along with stars2drama. so many good memories!..im saden that most of the members over there has disappear but im glad there is SW. its like another home eversince etasia closed down. i cant believe it has been 6-7 years already that i have been around forums. i probaly wont be here for long though :( especially when the newbies take over. i mean im a fan of some but im not sure if ill be as loyal like how i am with the older gens.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. my first forums are ETASIA, STAR2DRAMA, and STARPICTURES and totally agree, sometime, i wonder how i will hold onto providing update information to the ppl i like in the future.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeap mines wa ETASIA also T_T I MIEED THAT FORUM soooooo much :( Since it closed down but after that I found SW and Spicyy forum.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
i think my first was spicy but not really because I would have things to do for some time, then I check in and the forum was closed to certain members, so I guess it was my first encounter with a thai forum but when I think of thai forum, I instantly think of Sarn so Sarn is my first participating forum.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My first Thai forum is sarNworld. :D

I was about to sign up with Spicy at one point, but there was some kinda issue with the site at the time, so I didn't get a chance to.

judyp

sarNie Adult
my first forum was etasia as well. i remember i stopped watching lakorns for a couple of years and when i tried searching for etasia, it was no where to be found. :( i wasn't really active on there though. i had a secret alias on there. lols. stars2dramas definitely had too much drama and eventually closed. i was an active member of one of aom piyada's forum, but i don't know what happened to it. i even wrote lakorn reviews for that forum/site which im still shocked that i did do that because im lazy as heck. yeah, im already slowly disappearing as im getting more closer to reaching my career goal. kind of sad..:(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think SW was my first forum... Like ever... I never knew they existed too until my sister showed me :D ... So active the first year or two I came in... Now, I'm just reading through stuff and come in when I have A LOT of freetime.lol.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
SW is my very first forum...I am a member of spicy but i never posted so i'm not sure if i'm still a member or not but...SW is my first love...no time to be active much any where else.

i have deff slowed down now that i'm starting a new job and real life is getting busier by the moment...if i ever become a mom i don't know if i'll have much time at all after that...but i have some great memories from here no matter what happens! :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've found my very first Thai forum/site like 10 years ago, and I been to so many after I've found that first one that I now I can't even remember the name of the sites anymore. :lol: LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
mine is sarnworld, it was a big surprise. it was last year, just discovered "jao sao ban rai" and i want the theme song so search on youtube and found sw and "ther keu saen tawan"!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow my first thai forum would have to be Sharerice/Thaitunes then I came upon sarNworld after; I didn't get active in sarNworld til like 5 months after I became a member lol. I'm a forum whore -.O I browse m any forums, but I always fall back on sarNworld lol. I love the people who so friendly and unlike any other big forum. Now a days I'm still active, but I've been working on my own stuff. After I go back from my break and graduate I will probably be gone more often because I'm going to be attending medical school o_O; I'm surprised I have time now a days, but then again I did take a break. But I'll definitely always be around.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
My first was starpictures. Then i stopped going to it until just last year I came back to thai forums looking for borans. Sarnworld had borans and I clicked on the forum and discovered SW.

i've never even heard of those forums listed above ^...in that regard, i guess i'm relatively new to the thai forum scene, which i only stumbled upon about 4 or 5 years ago... the first thai forum i joined was Spicy Forum, then Sarnworld...:)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope SW will last for a very long time although i probaly wont be around in a few years from now. i might want to stop by one day when im bored or missing the people over here

cikna

sarNie Adult
my first thai-english forum was starpicture. and there was this thaistarfanutics or smthg that sounds like that, then, of course etasia. such sweet memories. it was a bit ackward coz i was the only malaysian around (not to mention doesn't understand nor speak thai!).

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sarnworld was my first... hmm well actually there was another one but i 4got keke.. but aniwaise sarnworld...