your Lakorn Awards

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i started watching lakorns since i was a little kid but theres just those special ones that stand out

JAM LEUY RUK * AUM/AFF

gets my MOST FEVERED, OBSESSED, LOVED, EXPERIENCED LAKORN

KLIEN KAEW KLANG JAI * ROME/RITA

gets my MOST CUTEST, SWEETEST, FUNNIEST, SCENES LAKORN ALSO MY HAS EVERYTHING LAKORN this lakorn does have just about everything, switching places, island, blind pr'ek, waterfall, evil plans, fire, everything haha

LEH RATREE * PEPPER/ANN ALISHA

my FIRST LAKORN I FELL IN LOVE WITH

ROY LEH SANAE RAI * TIK/AOM

my FIRST LAKORN I WATCHED BY SATTELITE AND MY FIRST FAVORITE

KAEW TAH PEE * TIK/CHERRY

my MOST DRAMATIC LAKORN

NANG TARD * VEE/KOB

my MOST SADDEST CRYING LAKORN gawd this lakorn made me bawl my eyes out

HUA JAI SILA * BIE/FANG

my LAKORN THAT STARTED MY ONLINE THAI ENTERTAINMENT thats how i found sarNworld!

thats all i can think of ATM...

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm....gosh there are so many....but i think i like lakorns where they start with the older generation and then onto the younger generation...like...

ram pissawas (paul and pat)
buang sanaeha (aum a. and tanya) <<<gosh, that lakorn was sad

there are some favorites, but most of them are sadly a one time watch because some are just not interesting the second time around... :D

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
KKKJ for me too. I stopped watching lakorns for the longest time (most of my college years) until I stumbled upon KKKJ. That got me hooked again. And I get super excited for Rteam reuniting. ^________^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Petch Tud Petch with Aum Patcharapa, J Jetrin, Ummarin, and Kanlayakorn-my favorite action lakorn so far...but Kom Faek is getting close to it too lol

Hua Jai Sila with Bie and Fang- I love the revenge payback in this one...it would've been better if Bie didn't have to lose both his best friend and aunt *sniff*

Ruk Tid Lob with Cee and Jui- Very cute lakorn!

Jao Sao Ban Rai with Por T. and Namfon P.- first lakorn of Namfon I watched and i was so hyped

Mor Lum Summer with Chompoo Araya and Por Nattawut-my first singing lakorn and gosh I love Chom and Por N. soooo much in this lakorn plus the soundtrack is wayyy awesome!

Yhark Ja Ruk Diew Jud Hai with Bon Assanai and Poo Praiya-this lakorn is sooo adorable

Rung Thip with Yui Jiranan and Vee Veerapab- this was my favorite lakorn of this pair

Ruk Rai Undub with Ning Kullasatree and Touch- I love this one along with their version of Pood Pisawas since the new version with Kade and Noon was so boring lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. khun ying.. hehe this is dificult.. ill have to come back later hehe xp .. lol.. hmmmmmmmm...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh yea i thought of a couple more idk what the name is but Tik plays in it as Boolapah man i watched that such a long time ago but it gets my MOST FAVORITE ACTION LAKORN

WIMARN SAI * CHAKRIT/BEE N

my MOST WARMING LAKORN

LEUD HONG * TEW/BEE N

my MY MOST REMEMBERED LAKORN

TRAB SIN DIN FAH * SAM/MAM

my FIRST LAKORN I NOTICED SAM AND FAVORITE GENERATION LAKORN

solin

sarNie Adult
I love so many lakorns but my faves of faves are :

- Klien Keaw Klang Jai : What can I say except that It's will be my forever favorite lakorn
I love everything in It : the setting, the characters, the story, the music, the cast !
...My favorite dramatic/cute/sweet/romantic/emotional lakorn
- Laor Dao (old version) : I'm addict to this lakorn and can watch It again and again.
...My favorite romantic lakorn
- Jan Eu Jan Jao : I love this lakorn...I love Sririta...I love the story...I love the ghosts :lol:
always watch It when I'm bored even if there are lot of others lakorns to watch.
...My favorite comedie lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ka Neung Ha One of my most memorable Thai lakorn comedy.

Ruk Prakasit Why can't they pair up again, not the old version with Mew but with Num and Ning? Yeah I know the answer, Ning no longer acts.

Dao Pra Sook Now come to think of it, this lakorn isn't all that but it still lands as one of the most memorable when I was a child. Got to say one of my very first if not.

Jam Loey Ruk One reason why I have tune back to lakorns only.

Sawan Bieng I became more than obsess.

Oum Ruk Made me fall in love with Ken and Ann all over again, but a bigger impact. Hit me hard!

Benja Keta Kwam Ruk
Another teenage lakorn that I actually got hooked. Love it and still do!

Lom Huan Great plot! Love it!

Badarn Jai At first I was annoyed, but I grew to like Margie a lot.

Jao Sao Ban Rai Beside Pat and Por, Namfon is also in.

Ruk Tur Took Wun
I love Watin (KEN)! He's such a sweetheart!

Song Rao Nirandon
I almost died from crying. Revenge is sweet cause there ain't any in here. It was sweet!

Roy Lae Sanae Rai Got me really into lakorn. Tik and Aom always!

Sompong Nong Somchai

Klin Kaew Klang Jai

Leh Ratree

Rahut Rissaya

Pee Chai Tee San Dee

Barb Ruk Talay Fun

Likasit Hua Jai

Oon Ai Ruk

And the list doesn't stop here.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
BOTAN KLEEP SOODTAI * AUM/AFF

my MOST FAVORITE CHINESE STYLE LAKORN and the lakorn with the BEST MORALS/LIFE LESSONS

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sawan Bieng (Ken & Ann) : My most obsessed, memorable lines, and loved lakorn

Buang Bajatorn (Chakrit & Marsha): My sweetest, most romantic lakorn :wub:

Oum Ruk ( ken & Ann) : My most heart-warming, funny, and favorite lakorn :kiss:

Tae Pang Korn ( Ann T. & Num S.): My most favorite period, best moral lesson lakorn

Mamia (Kob S. & Num S.): My most memorable lakorn

Ruk Tur Took Wan (Ken & Aom): My most realistic, cutest, smile, smile lakorn :blush:

Song Rao Nirundon(Ken & Aom): My saddest, most favorite tragic lakorn :lmao:

Two Plus One Out of Control (Film, Thun, Boogie): My lowest expectation, turned briliant lakorn :yahoo:

Secrets of Superstar (Mos, Best, Captain, Bee): My flopped lakorn :blink:

Ban Xai Thong (Num & Joy R.): My strong female lead, fav. childhood lakorn :arrg:

Nueng Nai Sueng (Ken & Janie): My I have to watch & finish it lakorn

Jum Luey Ruk (Aff & Aum): My most enemious, i'm fighting w/ JLR fans lakorn :lol: :ph34r:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My Very First Lakorn: Dao Prasook

The First Lakorn to Get Me Hooked on Watching Lakorns on the Internet: Roy Leh Sanae Rai

The Lakorn That Started My Ken Obsession:
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong

The Lakorn I Cried My Eyes Out Watching: Song Rao Nirund

The Lakorn Couple That Surprisingly Entertained Me: Chakrit & Pinky in Kadee Ded Haed Hang Ruk

Favorite Love Story in a Lakorn: Amaraetalai...Paul's speech to Yardthip before he dies in their first life was so sweet

Only Favorite Revenge Lakorn: Ruk Sorn Kaen

The Most Disappointing Lakorn That Made Me Mad During and After Watching It: Hua Jai Chocolate and Kan Lum Khong and Satree Tee Loke Leum

Favorite Mother/Daughter-in-Law Lakorn: Khing Kor Rah Kor Rang, because the mother-in-law wasn't a typical lakorn one

The Lakorn that I Would Name My Daughter After the Character Because It's My All-Time Favorite Lakorn: Ruk Ter Took Wan

The Lakorn With the Bad Pranang Choice: Hua Jai Sila...Fang looked older than Bie, and she overpowered him most of the time, she looked like she could beat him up

Most Anticipated Lakorn Since I Started Watching Lakorns: Jai Rao

It doesn't all have to be positive, right? BTW, haha most of them are Pinky/CH7.

The "EVERYTHING" Lakorn: Nong Miew Kearl Petch (Cee & Pinky)
What can I say? It's the best! It has everything: action, romance, drama, misunderstanding, magical, revenge. Love this lakorn!
Lovely Revenge Lakorn!: Rahut Rissaya (Paul & Noon)
I loved everything about this lakorn! From the storyline to the cast, they did a really good job. AND, it's Polyplus <3
Love Love Twin Lakorn: Song Sanae Ha (Aum & Vee)
Aum really portrayed her characters really well. Loved this lakorn...
Da Singing Lakorn: Plick Din Su Dao (Kwan & Win/Pancake & Vier)
I loved all the songs from this series, and also the storyline too. I liked how it was a contest where only one could win in.
"Sad But No Tears" Lakorn: Nang Tard (Vee & Kob)
This lakorn was real sad, but haha I didn't cry. Vee was too stiff in here but overall, it was good.
Most Anticipated Lakorn: Wung Nam Karng (Pinky & Win)
Haven't watched this yet, but when I hear "Pinky & Win", it makes me want to go crazy over it. Literally.
My First Lakorn...That I Remember: Nangfah Lai Peeg (Marsha & Willy)
Don't remember much about this lakorn, all I remember is that Marsha was a fighter and stuff. LOL, but it was a long time ago.
Lakorn That Turned Out To Be Good: Muay Inter (Pancake & Stefan)
Not too fond of Pancake but this lakorn is REALLY entertaining! I loved Pancake's dad in here, he's hella funny.
The Cutest Lakorn: Kadee Det Het Hang Ruk (Chakrit & Pinky)
Some may say that this lakorn was way too cheesy, but I loved it all the same. So what if there are no R scenes?
Uhm, "Mythical" Lakorn: Amaleutarai (Yard & Paul)
Mystery! Magic! Two things I love. And anyways, Yard kind of reminds me of Pinky so...
Saddest Lakorn: Tur Keu Cheevit (Pinky/Kwan & Vier)
I cried and cried when Pinky died. It was so sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.
Full Speed Action Lakorn: Kom Faek (Noon & Poh)
Hah, my mom simply hated this lakorn but for me, I liked it. Not the most, but still liked it.
The Mafias...One And Only: Mafia Tee Ruk (Pat & Chakrit)
Tee ruk! LOL, I loved this lakorn. This lakorn also made me start liking Pat 555+
Da Most Overrated Lakorn: Sawan Bieng (Ann & Ken)
I watched some parts (and the ending) with my mom, don't get the "OMG" vibe. Wow, an R scene. AMAZING.
Favorite Storyline Lakorn: King Gor Rar Kar Gor Reang (Kwan & Oil)
Hah, most memorable script line! The line the mother said was just too catchy. "Mai tong tieng. Job."
Most BORING Lakorn...: Stree Tee Lok Leum (Oil & Noon)
It was boring. No other word to describe.
The "R" Lakorn That I Enjoyed: Jum Leuy Ruk (Aff & Aum)
I liked Joy Rinlanee in this lakorn...Aff too. Anyways, I love islands <3

I guess that's all for now. These are JUST my opinion. Don't come arguing okies? It's JUST for fun :)

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my list :

- the cutest lakorn : Pee Chai
This lakorn is not that great, Bua's crying is just bad, but I was still addicted to this. The characters are so innocent, so many sweet and sad scenes, and Dan was just too cute.

- the funniest lakorn : Nang sao Jing Jai gap nai Saen Dee
The storyline, the cake scene, the onion scene, and so many other scenes... this lakorn is so mad... and sweet at the same time with all the cute romantic scenes. Love the actors too : a very hot and sexy phra ek and THE sexiest nang ek... the perfect match... and Tik and Aum can play funny roles for sure.

- the most addicting lakorn : Rahat risaya.
I was disappointed by the ending, but other than that, this lakorn is just perfect. Love everything : the actors, the characters, the outfits, the houses...

- the saddest lakorn : ?
Hard to say, I cried for so many lakorns.

- the best period lakorn : Nang tart
Very good and sad lakorn. The cast is not that great (I especially hate Yui's nang rai acting, it's all about big eyes) except for Kob. She did an excellent job, it's her best recent lakorn. I liked this lakorn mainly because of her.

- the best lakorn (overall) : Mae ai sa eun
Definitely the best. The storyline is very realistic, it can be used for a movie. Vee's acting was just bad (as usual), but Noon was great (as usual too). The nang ek is bitchy and innocent at the same time : it's definitely the best role Noon ever had. The ending is the saddest I've ever seen.

Mae

sarNie Adult
NANG TARD * VEE/KOB

my MOST SADDEST CRYING LAKORN gawd this lakorn made me bawl my eyes out
What, I never even heard of this lakorn and Kob's my favorite actress.. When did it come out and what's it about? I guess I've been really really busy with school this year...