Your Last Thought of The Day

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh kid tueng kao jing jing .. and dude she took my top poster of the day! lol kidding.. and eh am i a loser? cause i normally make top poster lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
gosh kid tueng kao jing jing .. and dude she took my top poster of the day! lol kidding.. and eh am i a loser? cause i normally make top poster lol
LOL yes.... ahhahah I am the queen atm......... But I usually refer that to the "Top 10 Loser" rather than the ten most active poster. It okay though I like being the loser ehehhehehe....... ahhahahhhaha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... the wind shall carry me through tomorrow and the snow shall fall as i stand on hollow ground for my time is not yet up... i still have love to find in the lands across the seas were the sun finds a heart beating alone for all the change that going on in our world... i still feel the breath of a friend thinking in silence wanting to speak,,, but little change comes with the weather... the sun is on the mantle to the heaves above her... the tears from yesterday are shallow but the river is deep and the wild flowers speak the voice to me to find the beautiful things in life tomorrow when the sun comes out to play a song for me from memories spent with a friend,,, because i miss her even tomorrow... :wub:

P.S. islu P&J

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL yes.... ahhahah I am the queen atm......... But I usually refer that to the "Top 10 Loser" rather than the ten most active poster. It okay though I like being the loser ehehhehehe....... ahhahahhhaha
=p Daria .. lol i like being a loser too ... heheh lol

last thought of today .. maybe i will have a good dream to compensate for my crappy life atmoment ... sighs ...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i shouldnt have had yogurt!!!!!! now i cant sleep atm, ergh!!!! i wonder what's happening tomorrow?? dunno, all i know is i'm ready to head out to charlotte this weekend to see julie and muddie :) damn i want some steak atm...........lmfao!!!! ohhh i wonder hows he doing, is he sleeping well, eating righty, or even thinking of me? hhahaa jk!!!! i'm outtie :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I realized.. before I slept.. what I was doing.. and how it was hurting not me.. not him.. but them.. but I'll take his hand and fight it together.. the more people that push us apart it pushes us closer .. and I will hold the first thing I held upon when I first started with him.. and thats trust.. I know him well.. and he's told me all I and what I need to know.. there is no reason for me to doubt his words.. so tonight I will lay my head tired.. but relieved.. that we understand one another so well >.< .. this is no longer a small casual relationship.. but a game... a game against those who wants it over.. and surely.. we'll come out with victory..unless we turn the game against each other..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
exhausted from doing nothing atm........ listening to Soluna's - All out of Love song, repeated for more then 5 times now............ reasons cause i just can't get enough of this song... it's beautifully written :) ..... sometimes this song gets me to wonder has he lost all his feelings towards me or not? or has he found someone else??

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...it is spring outside and i will sleep with the window open to share my dreams with my friends the stars with hope she will see me as i come out to play in the spring thaw and watch the flowers bloom... :tease:

P.S. ismu

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...it was 76F this afternoon and i was out running and i was thinking of someone as i am at this late hour... i turn to ensure the window is still open to share my dreams with someone while i sleep and feel the escape i need even if its just the window and the fresh air... it reminds me of her when i define my day's end thinking of her as i slowly close my eyes and dream... *whispers into the night air the stars and beyond,,, isluf*

P.S. imup

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh .. man we've been talking for 5 hours and this boy still does not get bored.. I need my sleep though... so I will let him go o____O can't be doing this everyday . ... eventually he'll get bored

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i say with a tear in each eye *i will miss you P & J in SW* but may time renew friendship as all memories must fade from my eyes with time but remain in my heart,,, you will P & J... :wub: