(Your Love) Far Away :: Aum/Angel

nikki1786

LizQuen
wat happen in the scandal dvd ? LMAO ?? sex tape ??? but it not her , so it another girl dat fake to be her ??

i dont wanna spoil you... but if you want to really know about the scandal.... here are my trivias...

Trivia 2:

*Aubrey's scandal was her on the video tape, remember there's an episode (if you happen to read it... it was Lucy's wrong doings to get her friend from being famous....)

*I don't wanna spoil about Peter's reaction but he accepted already the fact the girl in the scandal was Aubrey.

*since we got "R" scene on episode 2.... from the next episodes.... he will not "R" her anymore... but rather LOVE SCENE episode.
---------

i want you to expect more of Peter's dialogs that will hurt Aubrey more but it will made him realize that..... (zippering my mouth...) i dont wanna tell you.

i dunno if you will like Aubrey's character... but she is certainly a weak person for the upcoming episodes...

SPOILERS:

Aubrey will give birth in Paris, (baby girl)....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

dang this pix of aum is hot....... **drools**kekeke .. hmmm yay anotha new fic.. sowwy cant read it tonite.. tomorrow.. ks.. wow.. seems intersting.. xp lol..

nikki1786

LizQuen
i would like to thank advance for this person... he still busy in editing... but he promise me to be a forum member here in Sarnworld, since he's the one who help me about collaborating pictures of Angel-Aum edited picture...

Jayce or known as PUNXTYLE >>>> is the one who edit the pictures of Angel-Aum...

chenling

sarNie Adult
that pic is hot...who was in the original pic?? GRRR I freakin' tried to add a comment earlier..ughhhhhh...soo now i am back muah...hope you have more fun us lovely readers soon!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
good lord...he's sexy...he's ..Oooo crap it starts with a P...man thats a sexy pic the other is a sexy pic as well...You got great taste!!!!

yes and you know what's funny his name starts with P..... his name is Piolo Pascual.

in the philippines this is her love team and the fans call them Gelo team, adapt from their names anGEl and PioLO.

this is their series that currently aired.... LOBO means WOLF, Angel Locsin is the human-wolf here.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im currently typing the next episode of the story....:)

i just wanna thank in advance for reading my fan fiction... :)

chenling

sarNie Adult
yes and you know what's funny his name starts with P..... his name is Piolo Pascual.

in the philippines this is her love team and the fans call them Gelo team, adapt from their names anGEl and PioLO.

this is their series that currently aired.... LOBO means WOLF, Angel Locsin is the human-wolf here.

Ahhh yes...Piolo...he's very easy on the eyes...I think I saw a trailer for that show...he's in the army or something right?
im currently typing the next episode of the story....:)

i just wanna thank in advance for reading my fan fiction... :)
can't wait for an update...no need for thanks....love that more ppl are posting their fics here!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 7- If You Just Realize Part I

Lucy was over the phone talking to Mark, they were arguing about Aubrey. when Aubrey finally woke up, Lucy turned off the phone right away.

Lucy: So you're already awake... (Aubrey looking at her with curiosity). Why don't we have breakfast with Tim and Mr. Phateeya.
Aubrey: Im not hungry... I just want to get ready for the LAST day of photoshoot.
Lucy: Bree, it's still early. Tim called awhile ago and he was inviting us to have breakfast...
Aubrey: i refuse to go (infact she only didn't want to see Peter) im not hungry anyways... i just wanna get ready.
Lucy: Okay, then... but if you'll collapse later at the photoshoot because you didn't eat breakfast, don't blame me.

Lucy get going, she will meet Tim at the restaurant. she leave Aubrey alone, she notice that she's still mad her because she accepted the proposal that Tim and Peter wants. she don't know either what the hell is the problem of Aubrey, Aubrey didn't want to tell her... so she decided to leave her alone.

Meanwhile, Tim and Peter is waiting at the restaurant. Peter himself wanted to see Aubrey but he don't want to show it, they saw Lucy coming in but there was no Aubrey who came with her. Peter wanted ask why Aubrey didn't come but Tim asked first.

Tim: where's Aubrey?
Lucy: she still have to get ready for the photoshoot...
Tim: she has to take breakfast first...
Lucy: she said that she's not hungry. don't worry about her, she might order her breakfast to herself later...

Peter stood up and excuse himself: Excuse me... I will go to the restroom first.

but he didn't went to the restroom, he went to the cottage where Aubrey is.

meanwhile, Aubrey just came out from the shower, when somebody knock. when she opened unhesitant the door. it was Peter. she tried to close the door but he stopped her, when she can't close the door because of Peter's force. then she ask:

Aubrey: what do you want?
Peter: why you didn't come to have breakfast? (looking at her from head to toe... seeing her wearing a robe only)
Aubrey: (embracing herself from holding the robe) I told Lucy that Im not hun-!
Peter: or you didn't only want to see me?
Aubrey: Both! i dont wanna eat with you...
Peter: why!?! (holding her hand)
Aubrey: (trying to get off his hands...) I dont like you and I hate you!

he stopped from holding her, then he kiss her intensely. she push him away and slap him for how many times, she cried for what he did to her last time and now he's doing it again to her.

Aubrey: I hate you! i hate you so much!

he was trying to stopped her from slapping him and said: I love you!

he didn't know why he said those words but it just came out from his mouth. she didn't know what to react, those words keep repeating to her mind then she said:

Aubrey: Get out!

he didn't know what to say next... after he said those words, when Aubrey command him to get out of the room... he get out of the room, leaving her crying.

Aubrey is ready for the last photoshoot today, then later they'll go back in Bangkok and tomorrow will be her flight to go back in the Philippines. She was wearing make up already but her eyes is still swollen from crying awhile ago. during her photoshoot, she didn't saw Peter. she can't forget of what he did to her awhile ago and the words that came out from his mouth.

Peter was at the cottage, looking at Aubrey from afar, he didn't want to be there to see the last photoshoot. he then realized that it's Aubrey's flight schedule to go back in the Philippines. he was thinking about what he said awhile ago... he realized that the more he didn't see Aubrey, he wants her more and more. the more he sees her is the more he get confuse about his feelings for her, like the feelings grow more and more for her.

>>> Next Episode- 7 If You Just Realize Part II

nikki1786

LizQuen
does philippines series have english sub ? i want to watch some

yes... but i still have to find the uploaders of philippine teleseries... but if i didn't find someone, i'll be happy to sub it for you.:)

the series that i want you to watch is MSKM (Maging Sino Ka Man) means Whoever You May Be.

its one of the great series i've watched... i'll give you some synopsis of that series...:)

if you want to watch the "LOBO" series, its still airing here.. but i still have to find someone in YT to subbed it, i believe someone sub that series.

thanks...:)

p.s.

fact:

im a forum member of ABS-CBN network, cause i can't catch up the series LOBO at night.. that's why i wanted to be updated. ABS-CBN network is one of the biggest network in the philippines and their actors and actresses are mostly award winner...like Angel Locsin.:)

i will not promise but im going to subbed the upcoming movie of Angel locsin with Piolo her partner entitled "I Knew I Love You" and I still have to sub the movie just recently showed here in the philippines the "When Love Begins", starring my one of the favorite actresses Anne Curtis.

sarN

sarNie Granny
does philippines series long like spanish soap ? over 200 eps or so ? like in lakorn it goes to 16 or so den end

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ahhh yes...Piolo...he's very easy on the eyes...I think I saw a trailer for that show...he's in the army or something right?
can't wait for an update...no need for thanks....love that more ppl are posting their fics here!

yes, his an army in LOBO series and fell in love with Angel... they were childhood friends but they haven't realize that yet because they got separate when they were still young in this story... the story gets more interesting... because its said to be FORBIDDEN LOVE...

chenling

sarNie Adult
sarn, they run long...I looked up lobo and its a lot of eps.....

now about this update....I love him blurting out : I love you!

Piolo...in army gear..Oooo yes I do enjoy that!!! Thanks for all the info my dear!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
does philippines series long like spanish soap ? over 200 eps or so ? like in lakorn it goes to 16 or so den end

yes.... i get tired watching sometimes with some other series.... but not the MSKM series...

usually the teleseries here in the philippines aired from MONDAY-FRIDAY, 1 hour each series... and there are 3-4 series every night starting 7-10pm.

fact:
the there are two networks who competes every night for their dramas.... it ABS-CBN channel 2 and GMA channel 7, but ABS-CBN got the highest rate not only in philippines but also outside the country because many filipinos outside the country subscribe the channel.

each series has a rival series at the other station...

like LOBO, their rival for a moment is DYESEBEL (which is a fantasy story about a mermaid)...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo...cuz i use to watch spanish soap and its longggggggg . I seen one philippines series ...forgot wat it about but it like 2 or 3 years ago where the main guy is on an island or soemthing and he aggressive , meanie ...kind of remind me of Harit

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oooo...cuz i use to watch spanish soap and its longggggggg . I seen one philippines series ...forgot wat it about but it like 2 or 3 years ago where the main guy is on an island or soemthing and he aggressive , meanie ...kind of remind me of Harit
you love those aggressive guys don't ya sarn....lol....don't worry we love them too!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
really/ i havent... 2-3 years ago? i cant remember... but i will try to search on abs-cbn.

i want you to see this link.... of my favorite love team in MSKM series.

i put some english subs if, they talk in filipino but this couple in MSKM usually speaks FILIPINO-ENGLISH...

when JB said "I never said that I loved you" = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8loINSKrk

when JB said to Celine "Slut" and Celine said "Im a Slut but Im the best Slut in town"= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrceEFFQ-sc

Pretending and jealousy of 2 love teams= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWg4sUSM4Mg

Fact: many filipinos catches the heart of JB and Celine's love story.. in this series.. they got more Slap-and-Kiss scenes...