(Your Love) Far Away :: Aum/Angel

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 9- I Meant What I Said

Aubrey was taking care of her grandma while waiting for Jena. Her grandma has finally awake, her grandma brushed out her hair.

[Apo= grandchild or grandchildren]

grandma: Apo...
Aubrey: Lola... (holding her grandma's hand) don't worry I'll be staying here with you tonight and until you'll get well.
grandma: it's okay... I'm alright now.. it's just a mild attack... you don't have to worry too much...
Aubrey: Lola... it's not just mild attack... I'm worrying too much for you.
grandma: hush now, I said Im okay... let's go back to the house now.
Aubrey: Lola, we can't still go back because we have to do what the doctor says...
grandma: i don't like to to stay here... if ever i wanna take a rest, I just want to be at home. (grandma touches her face while looking at her) you know, you're look like your mom...
Aubrey: Lola... i know that, you always say that since I was little.
grandma: But now you just look like your mom now. I hope you already forgave her, while you're gone your mom called and she was looking for you. she told me that she miss you already...
Aubrey: Lola... if she really miss me... why don't she come here.
grandma: I know that you haven't accepted yet that the fact she left you but I hope you could still forgive her.

then Jena finally came.

Jena: Ate... you got visitors. Lucy is there, waiting for you.
Aubrey: Lucy? why did she came?
Jena: i don't know, she came with the other two guys
Aubrey: two guys?
Jena: I believe that you should go and let me take care of lola.

Aubrey look at her grandma, and her grandma said...

grandma: you go now... I think it's very important and they are waiting for you already. (she kiss her grandma at the forehead)
Aubrey: I'll be back tomorrow. I promise.

Aubrey get up to go back to in the house. she borrowed they keys of her cousin.

---------------

Peter was looking at Aubrey's family picture, then Lucy wanted to have conversations with him.

Lucy: hey... may i ask you something? (Peter look at her...)
Peter: yeah... (then he smiled)
Lucy: i was wonderin' why you eagerly want to see Aubrey....?

Peter was trap for a moment with her question. but Lucy asked him and it surprises him.

Lucy: do you like Aubrey?
Peter: yeah... i do like her. that's why im here because im offering something for her, its a business matter anyway (half of what he said was a lie, he must not tell her that he obviously has feelings for Aubrey)
Lucy: really? why you didn't tell me about it, I should have known first because im not only her friend, but her manager also.
Peter: i think i better tell her first.. because i want to hear from her (trying to make an excuse)

---------------

when Aubrey finally came to see Lucy and the two other guys... she wasn't so surprise about seeing Lucy and Mark. but when she saw Peter, her heart suddenly beats faster. she wonder why Peter came with Lucy and Mark.

they were only looking at each other, she can't let herself show to Lucy and Mark that she dont want to see Peter, but still, she was still surprise seeing Peter.

Lucy: Bree, we've been waiting for you... how's your grandma? Peter here something wanna tell you. i came with him because i told him that your here. he wanted to see you.. also i brought Mark.. because he wanted to come.

then Aubrey look at Mark also... but then she return her eyes to look at Peter.

--------------

Aubrey prepared some snacks to them. then when she went to the kitchen to get some juice, Peter stood up and followed her. when he went to the kitchen, he tried to help Aubrey. but she refuse.

Peter: let me help you...
Aubrey: (she still refuse and ask him) why are you here anyway...
Peter: i came here to see you...
Aubrey: for what reason? to harass me again?
Peter: i came here to say sorry about what happened last time
Aubrey: you're so unbelievable. you came here just to say sorry and do you think i will forgive you for what you did to me?
Peter: i admit that im-!
Aubrey: stop explaining because i wont even accept your excuses or everything. (then she left him...)

they were chit-chatting around, Aubrey wasn't comfortable seeing them here (referring to Lucy, Mark and Peter). then Mark opened up his offer to Aubrey which made Lucy started react but she didn't let it show. Peter was starting to join the conversations, he was trying to be cool but at the same time he was looking at Aubrey.

Mark: Bree, what do you say... I want you to be on my show...
Aubrey: I'll think about it.
Peter: what show?
Mark: its a talk show, its about fashion lifestyle and I choose Aubrey to host the show
Peter: I see... (he look at Aubrey again...)

everytime Aubrey look at him, their eyes always clashing. Aubrey starting to feel uncomfortable everytime she catches Peter looking at her. Peter can't get enough just by looking Aubrey. He wanted tell Aubrey that he wanted to talk to her alone, if only she could read what's inside of his head.

---------------------

Peter finally get a chance to get to talk with Aubrey when he saw her at the balcony. she was all alone at the balcony, she's thinking about Peter. she asked herself as it started getting confuse. then, Peter approach her...

Peter: Aubrey...

she then looked at him when he called her name.

Aubrey: can you just please leave me alone for now...
Peter: i wont stop until you won't forgive me.
Aubrey: i forgive you. are you happy now?
Peter: i came here to talk about what happened last time...
Aubrey: do you know that i dont even wanna talk about it? i didn't expect to see you here either...
Peter: the reason why im here is because what i've said last time.

flashback about what he said last time to her "i love you!"...

Peter: i just want you to know that i meant what i've said last time....

>>> Next Episode- 10 Confusion and Denial

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the update but im still confuse ...is the dvd contain $ex , right ? Just some girl w/ the ex bf . You mention scandal tape , i just want to make sure

chenling

sarNie Adult
really/ i havent... 2-3 years ago? i cant remember... but i will try to search on abs-cbn.
i want you to see this link.... of my favorite love team in MSKM series.

i put some english subs if, they talk in filipino but this couple in MSKM usually speaks FILIPINO-ENGLISH...

when JB said "I never said that I loved you" = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ8loINSKrk

when JB said to Celine "Slut" and Celine said "Im a Slut but Im the best Slut in town"= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrceEFFQ-sc

Pretending and jealousy of 2 love teams= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWg4sUSM4Mg
Fact: many filipinos catches the heart of JB and Celine's love story.. in this series.. they got more Slap-and-Kiss scenes...
oOOo now I saw some JB and Celine MV's and loved...LOVED them....I love a good slap/kiss drama...can't deny it....Love them... I will search out youtube some more...was checking out other stuff last night as well...thanks for the links.... now.... your update....MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
thank for the update but im still confuse ...is the dvd contain $ex , right ? Just some girl w/ the ex bf . You mention scandal tape , i just want to make sure

FACT:

SCANDAL (yes, SEX VIDEO)... it was Aubrey and Mark's scandal. just tune in coz there will be an episode that i will tell about the SCANDAL... about what happened... i just wanna say that Aubrey here is the innocent... she didn't know what happened that time. the scandal was planned by her friend and manager Lucy and Mark.

>>> Mark's character here is maniac producer who's very possessive and a blackmailer...

my episodes has been planned already and i will post an episode that will surely to understand why, what happened and the TRUTH about the scandal thingy.

fact about my fiction:

i am trying to deal with reality that there's no perfect in this world... everything is imperfect.... people just have to deal with it and if love the person, you have to accept him/her whoever he/she may be....

fact about bellefire's story plots:

since im dealing with reality, i take a look around and listen to my fellow friends' stories. listening to their love life, family problems and etc.

>>> i have a close friend (or i might as call her bestfriend), i guess the way she tells about her life... its traumatic already. but she was trying keep things moving on. she was raped (3x) but she wanted to hide it and when she hangout with us... it was like nothing. 5 years ago, her bf make her preggy but when he found out that she's preggy he left her so she decided to abort it. 3 years after, she had new boyfriend only to find out that her boyfriend is an addict and they even got scandal.. because her bf wanted to video it. she concentrate herself in studies... she really mean that she's close with boys but not with our seniors who's same course with us... i mean we are freshmen that time and the seniors were always teasing our hand drafting in our interior design major. one of the seniors we hate most was the oldest one, he's 7 years older than us, he always tease my friend that her freehand drawing was just like doodling like a kid. my friend was so mad about him. then when me and my friend decided to join the short film making, we didnt know that our senior is gonna join. since he's really good in editing videos, i think he's just capable to join. knowing that during our film making my friend and him has something's going on already... my friend is still going out with her addict bf and the senior was planning to get married with his gf for 5 years already, he's planning to get married after graduate. but then, they got bigger more problems ahead because my friend has a relationship with the addict and senior has gf too.. but they still going out together. when finally, they decided to stop seeing each other... they end up both... they break with their bf and gf. then when they meet again the next morning, they were already smiling... like they are free. its been 3 years since they were together, i've witness their hardships also.. and this year on december their getting married. her bf senior is currently in dubai, working as part of interior design company, while my friend... she hangs out with me and when i shifted into fashion major, she get the double major interior-fashion majors... we both do some fashion shows, designing dresses for the shows.

the "Far Away" story is inspired base on my friend's life...

nikki1786

LizQuen

CLICK the PICTURE to SEE the Series with subs

Synopsis:

Eli is Mr. Nice Guy of Tondo. Though he was cared for by a family not his own, he grew up on a rich diet of principle and love -- love that he received from his adoptive father, Dadoods, his older brother, Pong, and until 5 years ago, his strict but loving mother, Eloisa. He loved them above everything else in this world. He would do anything humanly possible to protect them from harm. Thus, when he learns that his Kuya Pong agrees to be the get-away driver in a kidnapping, he does all he can to save his brother from disaster. But, too late. When he gets to the scene of the crime, he finds his brother badly hurt from the failed kidnapping attempt, entrusting to him the care of the unconscious kidnap victim – Jackie. Against his better judgment, Eli heeds his brother’s plea.
Jackie, it turns out, is the sole heiress to a banking empire, the golden girl of high society. Jackie is the kind of person who finds happiness in making other people happy. She is also the fiancée of JB, a successful general manager of the family-owned shipping company. Like Jackie, he is the pride of high society and the joy of his mother, Corazon. But JB finds solace in Celine’s arms during Jackie’s disappearance.
Celine is Jackie’s first cousin and her exact anti-thesis. Considered the shame of her family. Celine, who, in spite of her happiness at Jackie’s return, feels extreme sadness because during her cousin’s absence, she and JB had grown close. Close enough for her to hope that JB would love her back. JB, whom she has loved all her life.
Like Celine, Eli, too, is brokenhearted. Now that she is back with her family and back in the arms of JB, the rightful owner of her heart, she is lost to him forever. But, he relents to fate, thinking that the most beautiful chapter in his life has ended. That is until he crosses paths with Jackie again.
Maging Sino Ka Man is a primetime teleserye where each one will be able to find a piece of themselves in the characters who are all on a quest to find ultimate happiness in loving.
Four lives. Four hearts. All will learn to love and hope in a complicated world while searching for truth. Everyone is ready to gamble everything, everyone hoping for happiness, freedom and love.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my friend in YT... re-upload it right away when i said to upload with subs... love her... :) currently, the playlist has only vol 1 and 2 (the 3,5,6,7,8) is still in process... she purchase dvd of this series and upload at her YT... currently in DVD sales of volume 11, 12, 13 and 14.. is still not out. so she's waiting for the volumes to come out, the MSKM is until volume 14 only...

nikki1786

LizQuen
while im still finishing my episode 10....

i want you to see my OFFICIAL WALLPAPER....

--------------

i really prepared everything for this FAN FICTION... i hope you like it... :) thanks to my friend!

sarN

sarNie Granny
FACT:

SCANDAL (yes, SEX VIDEO)... it was Aubrey and Mark's scandal. just tune in coz there will be an episode that i will tell about the SCANDAL... about what happened... i just wanna say that Aubrey here is the innocent... she didn't know what happened that time. the scandal was planned by her friend and manager Lucy and Mark.

>>> Mark's character here is maniac producer who's very possessive and a blackmailer...

my episodes has been planned already and i will post an episode that will surely to understand why, what happened and the TRUTH about the scandal thingy.
fact about my fiction:
i am trying to deal with reality that there's no perfect in this world... everything is imperfect.... people just have to deal with it and if love the person, you have to accept him/her whoever he/she may be....

fact about bellefire's story plots:

since im dealing with reality, i take a look around and listen to my fellow friends' stories. listening to their love life, family problems and etc.

>>> i have a close friend (or i might as call her bestfriend), i guess the way she tells about her life... its traumatic already. but she was trying keep things moving on. she was raped (3x) but she wanted to hide it and when she hangout with us... it was like nothing. 5 years ago, her bf make her preggy but when he found out that she's preggy he left her so she decided to abort it. 3 years after, she had new boyfriend only to find out that her boyfriend is an addict and they even got scandal.. because her bf wanted to video it. she concentrate herself in studies... she really mean that she's close with boys but not with our seniors who's same course with us... i mean we are freshmen that time and the seniors were always teasing our hand drafting in our interior design major. one of the seniors we hate most was the oldest one, he's 7 years older than us, he always tease my friend that her freehand drawing was just like doodling like a kid. my friend was so mad about him. then when me and my friend decided to join the short film making, we didnt know that our senior is gonna join. since he's really good in editing videos, i think he's just capable to join. knowing that during our film making my friend and him has something's going on already... my friend is still going out with her addict bf and the senior was planning to get married with his gf for 5 years already, he's planning to get married after graduate. but then, they got bigger more problems ahead because my friend has a relationship with the addict and senior has gf too.. but they still going out together. when finally, they decided to stop seeing each other... they end up both... they break with their bf and gf. then when they meet again the next morning, they were already smiling... like they are free. its been 3 years since they were together, i've witness their hardships also.. and this year on december their getting married. her bf senior is currently in dubai, working as part of interior design company, while my friend... she hangs out with me and when i shifted into fashion major, she get the double major interior-fashion majors... we both do some fashion shows, designing dresses for the shows.
the "Far Away" story is inspired base on my friend's life...

ahhh...her life does sound like a lakorn ...glad she happy now

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 10- Confusion and Denial

He was trying to hold her hand but she was trying to let it go...

Peter: I love you... (showing his sincere about what he feel)
Aubrey: (she let go of her hand)... you're just saying this because of what you did to me!
Peter: I know that all the things I've done to you was wrong, but not until I realized that I always wanted to see you... I wanted to get to know you... I-!
Aubrey: You want to get to know me? (she gave him a snob) if you will, you might just say that all these words you said just now was only a big mistake.

she went to her room to leave him, but before she left him she said a harsh words to him.

Aubrey: I don't like you, I hate to see you... and I still don't forgive you for what you've done to me.

Peter don't know what to do anymore... he wanted to be forgiven but he don't know how will Aubrey to forgive him.

-------------

she didn't expected to hear it from him, the result is he made her more confuse about her feelings. the hatred and the anger still don't wanna fade, but when he said those words... she started to act like a paranoid, she can't let herself drown to this confusion.

Lucy didn't intend to overheard the conversations of Aubrey and Peter, she couldn't believe herself to hear those words from Peter. now she knew already why Peter wanted to see Aubrey. Meanwhile, Mark and Lucy inside the room argue about Mark's show. Lucy thought that they've already talk about that she don't want Mark to use Aubrey for his show, but she was pissed off when she suddenly Mark blurted about the show to Aubrey.

she knock to Aubrey's room, she left Mark because she's still mad with him. as Aubrey opened the door to see who is knocking.

Lucy: did i disturb you?
Aubrey: No... im just watching tv.
Lucy: can i come in?
Aubrey: yeah, sure...
Lucy: so how's your grandma?
Aubrey: I still have to go back in the hospital to check her condition.
Lucy: I see. by the way, im sorry if i have to say this... but i overheard your conversations awhile ago...
Aubrey: huh? with whom?
Lucy: Bree!... with Peter... i still can't believe that Peter actually like you at all...
Aubrey: I dont wanna talk about it.
Lucy: I think his nice... i mean, we admit that we don't like Peter at first but he's actually nice.
Aubrey: (in her mind tells "he's not nice at all... he just act to be nice because of what he did to me...) I still dont like him!
Lucy: why? when we were in Thailand, yes.. we don't like the way he treats us when we first met him. but now, i think he changed... that's because he actually like you.
Aubrey: Can you please stop saying that he likes me, he was just trying to be nice and i don't like him.
Lucy: Okay... anyways, im quite bored right now. its getting late, is there any bars around here?
Aubrey: yeah, but it will take 30 minutes to get there.
Lucy: its okay... let's go?
Aubrey: Lucy, I still have to get up early. Im gonna visit my grandma...
Lucy: oh, c'mon... we're not gonna stay for long there, we'll just a have a drink. (pulling Aubrey's hand...)

since Aubrey can do nothing about it, they dress up. she might as well to hang around for awhile than staying here at home, than staying here and be with the man she hated. Mark wanted to come, same with Peter. He tried to stay out of her way because that's Aubrey wants. it was a long ride, while in the car, the two were like strangers. Peter was only looking at her, while Aubrey try to ignore his looks.

they've already reached the most popular bar in town, as they got into the bar, the couple (Lucy and Mark) first ordered their drinks. then Aubrey was having a cocktail drink, Peter ordered a whiskey. Aubrey is not a alcoholic drinker, but after she took the shot of her cocktail drink she ordered a tequila shots. which made Peter surprise. Lucy and Mark are just chilling and relax, Peter is getting worry about Aubrey. she don't wanna stop from ordering some alcoholic drinks.

Peter: can you please stop that already...
Aubrey: why do you care? i wanted to drink and no one can stop me.
Peter: but your getting drunk...
Aubrey: im not drunk, i wanted to drink and you have no right to stop me.

Peter didn't wanna argue with her anymore, but he dont want her to get drunk.

Aubrey went to the restroom to pee, after she pee... someone pulled her hand.

stranger: hi! miss...
Aubrey: get off me...
stranger: can you join us for awhile?
Aubrey: im sorry but im not interested to join
stranger: miss, i just want to get to know you...

then Peter came to the rescue....

Peter: im sorry but she's with me.
stranger: i just want to get to know her
Peter: but she's not interested. (he push the guy away) so back off.
stranger: you back off! (he punch Peter... 'til it became a big trouble)

all of them were kicked out of the bar because of the trouble. they decided to go home. Peter received some bruises and small cut to his lips, Lucy is worrying to Peter.

Lucy: are you alright? (then Mark butt in)
Mark: of course he's not okay... Peter you should have call me to help you out there. (looking at Peter at the rear mirror)
Lucy: hey-! Aubrey, do you have medicines at home?
Aubrey: yeah...
Lucy: since the trouble started because of you, you should take care of Peter tonight... (looking at Aubrey and Peter)

she don't wanna say anything, same with Peter.

when they got home, Peter went to the guest room where Aubrey let him stay. he go straight to the room, Aubrey noticed that Peter went to the room right away. they didn't talk since their last conversation, he was just doing what she says.

Peter was lying to the bed. he was depressed since awhile ago, he could even still remember that way back in Thailand he saved her once but she didn't care and left him. this is his second time saving her but she still doesn't care.

Aubrey get some medicines, she didn't know why she's getting some medicines... she's now about to knock on the door. she didn't know if she has to knock on the door or not, but she ended up to knock on the door but before she could knock, Peter suddenly open the door.

Aubrey: I... I... I brought you some medicines. I was thinking that... because you save me, I've cause you a lot of pain.

they were only looking at each other, seeing Peter's bruises and the small cut to his lips makes her felt guilty about what happened awhile ago.

Aubrey: Im just here to repay you...
Peter: what kind of repay?

Aubrey noticed that Peter is over reacting when she put some disinfectant to Peter's wounds.

Aubrey: stop moving-! im not done yet... you're over reacting, it's just an alcohol.
Peter: but it hurts-!
Aubrey: just endure it. im almost done.

Aubrey is finish, while throwing the cotton balls to the small basin Peter was looking at her. then when Aubrey return her look to Peter, their faces were about an inches away. Peter wanted to kiss her but she was trying to stay away from him and she get up.

Aubrey: im going now, just take a rest. (when she's about to reach the doorway, Peter hold her hand to stop and she look at him)
Peter: i just wanna say thank you...
Aubrey: (she's please enough to hear those words from him but she wanted to show she's still hard on him) you might forget... i just want you to know that i still haven't forgive you.

>>> Next Episode- 11 Closer

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 11- Closer

Aubrey is preparing some dishes to bring in the hospital, she assure that she make her grandma's favorite dish. while preparing, Peter woke up early to see Aubrey. he went to the kitchen where Aubrey is.

Peter: good morning...
Aubrey: (she look at Peter... she didn't reply to him because she's busy preparing the dish.)
Peter: need some help?
Aubrey: i dont need your help.
Peter: im just asking...

when Aubrey is already done, she get ready herself to go visit her grandma. she was in a hurry and Peter ask why she's in a hurry.

Peter: why are you in a hurry?
Aubrey: why do you always ask? what do i do or where do i go? why do you care so much even if you dont have to?
Peter: that's because i do care for you...
Aubrey: whatever you say... even if you care or not... i don't care, i dont believe you-!

he hold her, he wanted her too look in his eyes to see that he's sincere of what he says but because of what she shows to him, he can't control of himself to release his anger.....anger for begging, anger because of the woman who hates him and anger about love. she pushed him away and said:

Aubrey: your just wasting your time here. why dont you just go back, if you dont wanna hurt yourself and if you dont wanna hurt me... its better that we leave this way.
Peter: im trying to be good...but you dont wanna see it. i want to get to know you... why can't you just forgive me.
Aubrey: you wanna get to know me???.... fine-! come with me, there's something i wanna show you.

she pulled him, they went to her room... she get the dvd and give it to Peter.

Aubrey: see it for yourself... then, after that... i want you to leave.... (before she could get out of the room Peter said something that she turned her back and look at Peter)
Peter: I've already seen this...

Tears fall down to her cheeks, his eyes couldn't even take away from her.

Peter: so what?... you're afraid to love because someone might leave you because you have this? (referring the scandal dvd)

Peter break into pieces the scandal dvd and throw it on the floor. he come closer to Aubrey and cupped her face, he wiped her tears.

Peter: i want you to know that im different from them. i want you to forgive me for all the things i've done to you, i want you to get to know me better. the person i saw in that dvd is not you.... i want you to forget that person and move on. i want to get know the person whom im standing right now.

he gave her a kiss on the the forehead.

she finally forgive him but she told him that since he said that he wanted get know each other, they want to treat themselves as friends for now. he even come with her to visit her grandma. little by little he's starting to get to know her and they're both contented with their situation right now.

---------------

trivia:

*when Peter said that : the person i saw in that dvd is not you.... i want you to forget that person and move on. is the scene that he accept the fact that Aubrey was the girl in the scandal. he wanted to know the person he met right now and not the past. he believes that the Aubrey is innocent and one of the victims of the scandals that has been spread all over.

*Peter dont want Aubrey to work with Mark since they have the past and Mark was involve of that scandal.

>>> Next Episode- 12 Misunderstanding, The Truth and Jealousy

nikki1786

LizQuen
Episode 12- Misunderstanding, The Truth and Jealousy

after two weeks staying in Aubrey's province, only to find out Peter wasn't updating his work in Thailand. he called Tim's phone but no one's answering. he even called Tim's secretary and said that he has business meeting in Europe that suppose to be his job. though it was not only his fault but for two weeks he stayed in the Philippines, Tim never called him.

now that their back in Manila. Lucy take a look at Aubrey's schedule, she already have busy day, day after tomorrow.

Lucy: Bree, this is your schedule... you gotta get ready, because on wednesday after your photoshoot, we'll go straight to the Mia's party. she want us to come to see the fashion show but i said we can only go at the party because your busy during the day.
Aubrey: okay...
Mark: by the way, Peter... when will you go back to Thailand?
Peter: on friday... (then Aubrey look at him)
Lucy: oh, why don't you come with us this wednesday at the party.

Peter agreed when he smiled at her. as they drop by Peter at Manila Hotel, Aubrey couldn't take off her eyes with him. he look at her as they look at each other, their eyes tells "i'll see you...".

-----------Misunderstanding

Peter meet up with Mark, since Mark will fetch up him. they had conversations while Mark's driving.

Mark: so how are you and Aubrey?
Peter: we're okay now.
Mark: are you ready getting hooked up with her? (silly smiled on Mark's face as he was having conversations with Peter)
Peter: what do you mean?
Mark: if you'll get to know her more... you'll know where she's good at.

Peter was not happy when Mark said those words, he tried to control himself and pretend he didn't hear everything. they finally arrived at the party. the party was for exclusive guests only and everybody was dressed in formal.

as they got inside, Peter was looking for Aubrey. he already saw Lucy talking to the other guests, when Lucy saw him she introduce him to the other guests and to Mia. though the guests wants to get to know him, his eyes keeps looking for Aubrey. when he finally saw Aubrey, he was amazed by her looks tonight. wearing a simple but elegant black satin bubble dress and her hair was in a updo style that makes not only him to look at her, but the other guys who were at the party.

he approach her as he was walking through her but someone got her attention. he saw a man greeted her and was still talking to him. he decided not to approach her. he went back to the guests as Lucy called him.

she saw him but he never approach her nor greet her. she got a little annoyed when Peter didn't approach her. she went where the guests are, at afar their only glancing with each other without knowing, when their eyes met. Aubrey get her attention back to the guests, but Peter is still looking at her. when Aubrey excuse herself to went to the restroom, then Peter followed her.

-----------Truth

he waited her until she got out. they were only staring at each other, 'til Peter is getting closer to her. he can't control his feelings anymore, as for Aubrey her heart beats faster as he was getting closer to her. until he kiss her, he was out of control as he gave her a deep kiss. for some reason she can't fight him back, so then she kiss him back.

they stopped when somebody came in, it was one of the guests who saw them. she pushed him as they stop, but the guest just ignore them and went back to the party.

Aubrey: oh, my-! someone just saw us!
Peter: Aubrey... just ignore it.
Aubrey: why should i ignore it, its one of the guests... he might be one of the media!
Peter: so what...
Aubrey: what do you mean 'so what'...? i'll be in the newspaper the next morning i wake up. then you just say 'so what'???

Peter didn't speak.

Aubrey: i... i... i dont want this ever happen again. i'll get out of here first... and dont follow me! (she left Peter like she said...)

while she was getting back to the party, as she turn right at the hallway... she hide in the corner and she thinks about what happened just now, the kiss. she realized that she was so stupid that she kiss him back and she didn't push him away when he was kissing her. her heart beats faster again as she remembered the kiss. her heart tells her that she liked the kiss, the moment was like as if the time would stop. but her mind tells that it wont ever happened again. in the end, her mind added something to say "you two are friends... he shouldn't kiss you like that, if ever it'll happen again stay away as soon as possible". in the end she admit that she like it.

---------------Jealousy

Peter was starting to pack his things, because his flight schedule is tomorrow.

meanwhile, Lucy and Aubrey were at the studio of "Posh" magazine. they are having a photoshoot, because Aubrey is the cover next month and by tomorrow, she'll have an interview for the magazine issue next month. after the photoshoot, she and Lucy went to have lunch. Lucy called Mark to join lunch and Lucy wanted to invite Peter. so when she called Mark, she asked to fetch Peter at the hotel to let him join also at lunch.

when Mark and Peter finally arrived, she greeted them with a casual look then she get back to her seat.

Lucy and Mark keep talking funny things and joking around. Aubrey decided to join them while Peter was only listening to them, from the way Mark talks to Aubrey makes pisses him off and so with Lucy. when Mark turned his attention to Aubrey, they were laughing with each other. (Peter)he hated to see Aubrey to laugh with Mark, (Lucy)she hated to see Mark talking to Aubrey. both Peter and Lucy turn their attention to the food.

she went to the washroom, then again Peter stood up and follow her.

Peter: Aubrey... (she looked back as Peter followed her)
Aubrey: didn't i told you not to follow me?
Peter: Im sorry...
Aubrey: for what?
Peter: about last time... that i... i ki-!
Aubrey: what about last time?
Peter: im sorry that i kiss you. by tomorrow im going back to Thailand, i just dont want us to have misunderstandings

as he blurted those words, inside herself suddenly feel weakening. she can't believe that he's going to come back in Thailand by tomorrow, but she tried not to show it.

Aubrey: i see... well, i think Tim is looking for you already.
Peter: i know. i just wanna say sorry about last time, i promise it wont happened again. i hope we could still be friends.
Aubrey: yeah... yeah, sure... (she dont know how to put her answer... she realized that she's the one who wanted that they're 'friends' only)

then he went back to their table, while she was still drying her hands. when she got back, she saw that Peter was talking to Lucy and was smiling, she could see that his please and the glee on his face while talking to Lucy.

---------

she was still having her interview, yet something jittery inside her. she was thinking Peter, as she looked at her watch its already 1pm. she knew that it was too late for her to go and see him one last time, but its already late. she doesn't even have clue when she will meet him again.

>>> Next Episode- 13 I Entrusted You

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just watched your MVs, and you are very good at photoshopping and editing.. all I can say is wow!! Love it..

nikki1786

LizQuen
Fact about Bellefire's Fiction Story:

i gotta read all over the story again.... to see what's the next episode/scene/chapter.

Trivia:

*im going to Villain's episodes now.... Lucy's jealousy (continuation of "truth about lucy"), Tim as a traitor/blackmailer, Mark's intentions and the new character for the next episode Faye, childhood friend of Peter who wants him a long time ago and his father's want to be his wife. she will be the hindrance of the lovey-dovey (Aubrey-Peter), she will be the destroyer of Aubrey's career.

*because of the events... Peter will hurt Aubrey's feelings... (coming soon...)