Lido_Lynn said:
girl...i've seen u before....in the Post your picture thread.....nice looking

hhaha..all ya hmong gurls are soo cute....keep them coming.... :D
[post="139521"][/post]​
where's your picture???? <_<

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
no yog kuv... kuv puas zoo nkauj thiab nab? JUST JOKING! i'm not too crazy about making myself look nice...wake up...wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and change into my everyday clothes (T-Shirt/Jean).... i like to be in comfortable clothes and be able to do anything in my clothes without worrying about exposing myself...

[post="139240"][/post]​
PRETTY!! i like ur eyes!! and i LOVE ur name!! :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
nah.... don't say that... we're all good looking in our own ways... to tell you the truth... i don't think i'm that pretty... my younger sisters are so much better looking than me... i'm just average....

Pee

sarNie Elites
1-lUv3-y0u said:
B)
hmm let's see the lipgloss she is using is a a mixture of lipgloss first she aplly on with some light coloured lip gloss to make it look like it's your real lip colour then with a clear lipgloss go sliightly over it to make it shine I guess that's pretty much what she did works for me everytime B)
[post="138617"][/post]​

Oh hahaha thx Luvvie :D
very cute :D

Sunstar whats ur ethnicity? ur very cute..u look a little chinese also :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm hmong...

with the chinese thing... my friends said the same thing too... b/c my first year in college... none of the hmong students talked to me because they didn't think i was hmong until i started talking to them in hmong... they were very surprised... LOL

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey lido_lynn and everyone else....here's my picture....

:D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
BUGSY! SOO FUNNIE!! BUT WE WANNA SEE YOU!! OOOH I SEE A D2B POSTER! HAHA...POST ANOTHER PIC!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha...i love my socks too! And wow....rukd2b....you just proved that you know your d2b guys because in that picture....you could only see one of the guys and its kinda blurry too.....whoa...are you just that good or what?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i can see speckles of dirt on it... 55555..... also... I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SOCKS... ARE YOU SURE THAT'S NOT MY FEET?!!!

L

lalalek

my photos of the HOT guys...=)

Go Soo

aren't they HOT??!!
ohhh my lord, he is so dreamy, who is he and why isnt he in my arms yet? lmfao just playing,,,, anyways girl i came in to look at your pictures not your dream man's pictures,i demand from you now.......i mean it, where are all the pretty faces from our hmong girls? i know who i want to see....hehe Lido_Lynn's pictures, no guys she's hott, i warn...hehe!!!!!!!! :wub:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Oh woah new pics!! Nu wow...that look like a nice neighborhood you remind me of my sister-in-law's siter lol

and mee...wow I've never seen you before you look pretty :D