You're invited to UW-Madison's Hmong Cultural Night

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
INTERESTING...I'D LOVE TO COME, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I WON'T BE THERE TIL JUNE FOR SEASSI 2008. WILL YOU GUYS BE DOING IT AGAIN IN THE SUMMER? SOUNDS INTERESTING....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Sorry you'll be missing out this year. But there's always a new Hmong Cultural Night show every year! So hope to see you there next spring! :D

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Went to the 2006 one, wasn't all that impressed. Usually this kind of stuff, supposedly to help educate other cultures about Hmong, doesn't work. Blah. But gotta show some support for your Hmong peoples.

Mae

sarNie Adult
When I here about UW-Madison's HASA, all I hear is how much the members and exec. boards party and get drunk at everything. Nonetheless, good luck in the cultural show.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh well that's sad that you guys hear that. I'm not on the board or anything. Just spreading the news for my friends who will be in it. :) It's tomorrow, so whoever's not doing anything, come support the community and meet new friends :)

cecilia

Staff member
really, i know someone in the board. and it's not all about party. they work their butt trying to make a difference in the HMONG community and bridging the gap.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
really, i know someone in the board. and it's not all about party. they work their butt trying to make a difference in the HMONG community and bridging the gap.

yeah that's true. The partying is all crap from UW-Madison being one of the top party schools.
The students actually work hard to promote the things that Hmong people back in Laos have to go through, and things like that.. that's why this year's show was called "Tuav Plig Raws".. but anyway, it's done :)