youtube HELP

anjos

Can someone please help me.... when it log in youtube..... i enter my name and password but nothing happen.... it didnt take me into my account at all... I try to reboot and clean my cookies but it still didnt work.... please someone HELP..... thank you in advances....

anjos

Darvil,
It a stupid question but what is a browser? I'm sorry..... I don’t know.... I'm a technical person....Thank you for helping me...

darvil

sarNie Adult
Then I'm assuming you're only using Internet Explorer right? You tried something like Firefox?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Can someone please help me.... when it log in youtube..... i enter my name and password but nothing happen.... it didnt take me into my account at all... I try to reboot and clean my cookies but it still didnt work.... please someone HELP..... thank you in advances....
Is it taking you to a page that says invalid or is it not moving anywhere at all?

Not only do you need ro clean your cookies... try cleaning the temp files. Your browser could be stuck on one temp file from youtube.

tools->internet options->delete files

or clean it out with CCleaner. If you don't have one, you can get it at Cleaner.com

good luck.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have the same problem, futifu too... i think it's youtube which bugs

anjos

Then I'm assuming you're only using Internet Explorer right? You tried something like Firefox?

Yeah... I only use Internet Explorer.... How do you use Firefox? I'm very appricate everyone that hleping me.... thank you so much...

anjos

Is it taking you to a page that says invalid or is it not moving anywhere at all?

Not only do you need ro clean your cookies... try cleaning the temp files. Your browser could be stuck on one temp file from youtube.

or clean it out with CCleaner. If you don't have one, you can get it at Cleaner.com

good luck.

I click on sign in... I sign in than it took me back to the origanl home page.... it doesnt give me any error or anything....
I just couldnt get pass the Home page.... I'll try to clean it out... I'll let you know thank you so much...

anjos

good luck.

I try to to clean my temp files, but it still not work... please help.....thank you

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Darvil for giving me the link..... after instal the link.... it still doesnt let my log in....
it keep on doing the same thing.... I know I'm asking to much but please help me... I'm really...
really... appricate it... Thank you
Maybe youtube delete you current account. Try to sign up for another account and see it work.

darvil

sarNie Adult
ya sounds like it.. sounds like you lost your account.. forgot your password or something along that line.

anjos

Maybe youtube delete you current account. Try to sign up for another account and see it work.

No, I dont think they delete my account..... since I'm still rec. message from youtube when some one post an comment on my videos....

darvil

sarNie Adult
anjos have you tried what we're suggesting? Make another account and login to it and see if it works. Perhaps your password is just wrong or changed. Just try that.

anjos

anjos have you tried what we're suggesting? Make another account and login to it and see if it works. Perhaps your password is just wrong or changed. Just try that.

I did make another account but it still the same... I dont think my password is wrong because when I try to put a wrong password it will give me the error wrong password..... but when I enter my correct user name and password it pop me back to the home page.... I think there is something with the site..... it seem like alot of people is having the same problem too from what I hear.

darvil

sarNie Adult
You did all of those things mentioned in the link? You sure? There were quite a few things. You are sure you did EVERYTHING on there?

Also are you sure you used firefox to go to the site?

How about sharing some screenshots of you trying to do this.

Sometimes the most obvious thing can only be seen that way.