Yuer Marn

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh it sucks that namfon has to act as mam throughout the whole lakorn..we wont be seeing the nice side of her..lol..anyway..they are lucky to be working with professional actors..also challenging themselves

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it said "All download slots assigned to your country (United States) are in use. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try again later." So, i just give up, but thanks for the help!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
it said "All download slots assigned to your country (United States) are in use. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try again later." So, i just give up, but thanks for the help!!!!
[post="163147"][/post]​
Hmmm...I haven't seen that message before. I swear it works. I just checked it again. Anyhow, you can also check the "Archive" page and go to "Root's files" to download. Try that.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Not yet, because Ammaratalay hasn't ended. It will most likely be on the 11th of September

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
Not yet, because Ammaratalay hasn't ended. It will most likely be on the 11th of September
[post="166751"][/post]​
Oh Thanks for the confirmation, Phew.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Mara Phang said:
Oh Thanks for the confirmation, Phew.
[post="166818"][/post]​
No problem, I'm kind of disappointed too :( :mellow:
But at least Ammaratalay is a good lakorn too or else I would be more upset :p
Thanks Tinah for the mag :wub: Fon looks really great

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Don't u guys think its funny that this lakorn is versus San Ya Kaen Sang Ruk and both of the Pra'eks are named Por. yea just wanted to share. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ChenrukNote said:
Don't u guys think its funny that this lakorn is versus San Ya Kaen Sang Ruk and both of the Pra'eks are named Por. yea just wanted to share. :D
[post="168893"][/post]​
What's San Ya Kaen Sang Ruk about? Is Por N. the p'ek? I'm not interested in Por N. He's not attractive or talented. I haven't enjoyed any of his projects, so I wouldn't know anything about his future lakorns. Thanks for sharing anyways. I'm looking forward to Yuer Marn only because of my HOTTIE Por!! He's fabuluos...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i look forward to yuer man too. I really hope it will be good! San yah kaen sang ruk is more of a comedy lakorn and yea Por N. is in it so u probably don't like it. I think its cute though and I like Por N., i don't mind him. Its okay if u don't like him, people have their own opinions. but yea i am so looking forward to seeing Yuer Man though. :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh and has anyone seen the preview to this lakorn yet? Just wondering because this other person at a different place said they have seen the preview so yea.

menia

ChenrukNote said:
Oh and has anyone seen the preview to this lakorn yet? Just wondering because this other person at a different place said they have seen the preview so yea.
[post="169181"][/post]​
yea, I saw the preview..It look interesting. Yuer Marn preview was in ep14 of Ammaratalay at end.

here the teaser I split it from Ammaratalay ep14 at end. I'm not sure if someone had already upload this before, but here it is.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzshwh

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh thanx menia!..cant wait to go dl it :w000t:

Edit: omg it look so good!..namfon looked so freakin pretty..and judging from the clip..her acting did improve..i soo cant wait..im still crazy about por/namfon..its good that ch3 is airing this while they are still hot.. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
menia said:
yea, I saw the preview..It look interesting. Yuer Marn preview was in ep14 of Ammaratalay at end.

here the teaser I split it from Ammaratalay ep14 at end. I'm not sure if someone had already upload this before, but here it is.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzshwh
[post="169244"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing the teaser, Menia. Wow, the lakorn looks awesome!! Por is such a HOTTIE!!