Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I read the news from Klien Kaew Krang Jai thread but i just wonder is it confirmed already that they will make a romantic comedy with Rome and Rita?? Hope they won't change the casts afterward since i love this couple so much and i am so happy to see them together again in another drama.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I really wish it will be confirmed.
I really want to see this couple again. They're such a good match. :spin:

i know, i hope rome and rita are playing the main characters. love these two!
i'm sure they are, what with all the hype and all over KKKJ and SSJ... :clap: omg! i'm definitely going to watch this lakorn of theirs! i can't wait until they start filming and for it to air!!! it'll be a while though, since i don't think they'll start filming until sririta is done with her stage lakorn...:(

i love rome and sririta! they are just so :wub: !

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i'm sure they are, what with all the hype and all over KKKJ and SSJ... :clap: omg! i'm definitely going to watch this lakorn of theirs! i can't wait until they start filming and for it to air!!! it'll be a while though, since i don't think they'll start filming until sririta is done with her stage lakorn...:(

i love rome and sririta! they are just so :wub: !
She's done it already. July 30 is the last day of the show. I went to see her play on 29 July. She's such a good actress on stage. She's so cute.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
really? gosh, am i behind or what... :blush: ...

you saw the stage lakorn? omg! i wish i could've seen it...how was it?
It's very funny and touching. It's about what you called "Nam Nao" novel.
Rita is so pretty and funny. I couldn't believe she could act funny too. She was so cute.

About this lakorn,( I mean Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong), I have read what it's about from somewhere.
It sounds so fun and interesting. It's about something like a pretty girl who want to get marry. She have to find the way to make her boyfriend (who is a cop), to propose her to marry.

I'm waiting for confirm of this lakorn. I wish to see Rome and Rita in it. :spin:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Ok. It was confirmed already

But Mart is paired up with Rita and Rome with Noon.

I can't believe it! Why didn't they pair up Rita and Rome????
I'm so disappointed. :(

Actually, I also like Mart. I want to see Mart and Rita too.
But...since there's Rome in the same lakorn with Rita. why didn't they pair him up with her?
So disappointing I want to see Rome and Rita as a couple in lakorn, not just in the same lakorn like this. :lmao:

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
I guess they want rita to pair up with different p'ek, cuz rome and her have two lakorn together already this year. anyway who is the main couple?

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I guess they want rita to pair up with different p'ek, cuz rome and her have two lakorn together already this year. anyway who is the main couple?
Rita and Mart is the main couple (I read the summary of its novel).
Anyway, I think each character suit them enough.

But anyhow, I still hope to see Rome and Rita as a couple again in another lakorn.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
=[ I want to cry! I want Rome and Ritaa!!!! Rita and Mart is cute too, but I would rather have Rome and Rita. Ugh I can't stand Noon's hair!! Mart is too short for Rita, she's going to have to wear flats the whole time. Huyy, I WANT ROME AND RITAAAAA!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. they are so wrong for dat. Knowing dat from the success of KKKJ fan would think it ROME & RITA all over again but they goin give them / difffer partner ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!...why did they do this to us. putting Rita/Rome in the same lakorn but they wont be pairing up. i do like mart as well but why they have to put rome in this lakorn too?..its gonna be hard to see them with different couples. plus, im not a fan of noons.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rita and Mart is the main couple (I read the summary of its novel).
Anyway, I think each character suit them enough.

But anyhow, I still hope to see Rome and Rita as a couple again in another lakorn.
wishbone, could you give us a brief summary of the novel