Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this lakorn is way too cute..this is actually the first time seeing Rome onscreen..i know that he's been in other ones..but this one seem more interestng..he's cute..hehe mart is always looking good like always..and i love the song that comes on when its Rome & Noon's scene..just too cute.Rita is crazy..making me laugh but yet..feel sorry for her having to get Mart to ask her to get marry...poor girl..lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha two beautiful gals fighting. it looks funny. they are laughing while choking each other

credit to broadcastthai.com

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I read the summary for the upcoming episodes on the channel 3 site and most of it is about Mart and Rita's story (BLAH! <_< ) it's also really vague and doesn't give much info..Sucks!

Episode 5: Rita was upset that Mart had icecream with Bow and her daughter so she went to Bow's house to confront her. Bow tells her as long as Mart's not married he's considered a free man, Rita get's pissed and punches her.

Episode 6: Rita continues her plan to make Mart jealous. Her and Andrew go to a club and they act as if Andrew is trying to get Rita drunk, she pretends to be drunk and Andrew takes her back to his condo. The whole time Mart is following them, but when Rita and Andrew were discussing their plan Mart over hears and find out this was all made up to get him jealous. He then decides to play along with the plan and calls his partners to come and arrest Andrew.

Epsisode 7: Rome announces his engagement with Pang (maneeson), which leaves Noon a bit shocked. Pang then request Noon to meet her so she can tell her to stop messing with Rome. Noon knew what she was going to do so she brings Andrew with her. As for Rita and Mart, Rita becomes happy b/c Mart told her he's going to quit being a cop, she thinks he's finally ready to marry her but in reality Mart is doing this b/c he needs to go undercover to arrest a gang of drug dealers. He will also need Bow's help since she will be the main person that will lead him to them. This worries Rita since this gives Bow a chance to be close and score more points with Mart.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I read the summary for the upcoming episodes on the channel 3 site and most of it is about Mart and Rita's story (BLAH! <_< ) it's also really vague and doesn't give much info..Sucks!

Episode 5: Rita was upset that Mart had icecream with Bow and her daughter so she went to Bow's house to confront her. Bow tells her as long as Mart's not married he's considered a free man, Rita get's pissed and punches her.

Episode 6: Rita continues her plan to make Mart jealous. Her and Andrew go to a club and they act as if Andrew is trying to get Rita drunk, she pretends to be drunk and Andrew takes her back to his condo. The whole time Mart is following them, but when Rita and Andrew were discussing their plan Mart over hears and find out this was all made up to get him jealous. He then decides to play along with the plan and calls his partners to come and arrest Andrew.

Epsisode 7: Rome announces his engagement with Pang (maneeson), which leaves Noon a bit shocked. Pang then request Noon to meet her so she can tell her to stop messing with Rome. Noon knew what she was going to do so she brings Andrew with her. As for Rita and Mart, Rita becomes happy b/c Mart told her he's going to quit being a cop, she thinks he's finally ready to marry her but in reality Mart is doing this b/c he needs to go undercover to arrest a gang of drug dealers. He will also need Bow's help since she will be the main person that will lead him to them. This worries Rita since this gives Bow a chance to be close and score more points with Mart.

I know right.....Channel 3 gets on my last nerves sometimes.
It's weird, Why would Mart need Bow's assistance. ? doesn't make sense.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I know right.....Channel 3 gets on my last nerves sometimes.
It's weird, Why would Mart need Bow's assistance. ? doesn't make sense.
Ugh I know! I skimmed all the summaries for Rome and Noon's name..but only found that one sentence! I'm thinking maybe the people Mart is going after had something to do with Bow's daughter's kidnapping? Who knows..I actually don't care for their story too much..Plus Mart's acting annoys me..I feel like he's just there looking pretty and reading his lines lol..give me more ROME and NOON!! :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ugh I know! I skimmed all the summaries for Rome and Noon's name..but only found that one sentence! I'm thinking maybe the people Mart is going after had something to do with Bow's daughter's kidnapping? Who knows..I actually don't care for their story too much..Plus Mart's acting annoys me..I feel like he's just there looking pretty and reading his lines lol..give me more ROME and NOON!! :p
I agree. :loool: Mart sucks and BOW sucks too. They need acting lessons. Bow doesn't say her lines with emotion. Mart does this annoying pause after every sentence and when he says his lines it's very forced and unnatural. I don't like him.

Things that look alike...haha

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha Yea, Bow's acting is very stiff. What I can't stand about Mart is when he act's mad or pissed and yells at the N'ek..his voice just get's really loud and stays at that level but with no emotions..so it just seems like he's talking really loudly to them lol..

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hahaha Yea, Bow's acting is very stiff. What I can't stand about Mart is when he act's mad or pissed and yells at the N'ek..his voice just get's really loud and stays at that level but with no emotions..so it just seems like he's talking really loudly to them lol..
I was thinking the same thing.
I swear how do these people get leading roles, did they sleep with the casting director?
man, I just shake my head in disgust.

I know the upcoming episodes are gonna be centered around Rita and Mart, but come on...MORE ROME AND NOON please.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think rits/mart's story is so stupid and i hate rita's character. i dun like how she chases Mart and i also hate mart's character. the couple is not interesting at all. Noon/rome's realtionship is more interesting cuz at least there is more drama. mart/rita's relationship is all about chasing and forcing to be married and not quite of a drama

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
the nang rai "pat" can not act! omg. she sucks =( and it sounds like she says the same things over and over. hahaha rome & noon are cute :D what he did to her when they were young was messed up. but noon should get over it. eeeek :D but im enjoying this so far!

mai92

sarNie Adult
UUUUHHHHHHHHH.....

Mart and Ritta's parts are soooo boring.....

they need more patrs of noon snd rome....:)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching episode 5 on mute right now at work..Rome kidnapped Noon and brought her to his house..he made her sleep with him on the bed and he hugged her all night (so she wouldn't escape)! AWWWW it was soo cute!! When Noon woke up in the morning she was sitting there admiring Rome sleep..he looked soooooo adorable!! Then she finally freed herself but instead of leaving on her own she wanted to get back at Rome and called Mart to rescue her..when Rome woke up he noticed Noon was gone and went looking for her, Mart barged in and asked him where Noon was..they both found her tied up in a room..Mart ends up arresting Rome and Pang's father bails him out..later they go back to Pang's house and the father is lecturing him then slaps him!! POOR ROME! I think the father's going to make him get engaged to Pang now! <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, i was just thinking maybe rome might kidnap her one time and he did. lol!..that sounds so cute. i wanna see that part

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
It was soo cute! Can't wait to watch it again and actually hear what they're saying..lol..I did get to hear the last few minutes of the preview for tomorrow and there was a scene where Noon was saying something to Pang in front of Rome..about him never forgetting her and then Rome got pissed and said "Please don't talk like that to my Fiancé" there was also a scene that show's Pang taking care of Rome's mom and him looking at her all pleased...I bet she's just acting like that in front of him..Looks like the heart aching scenes will be coming up soon..even tho it's soo sad I love it!